Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Doctor Freeman Osonuga To Travel To Space - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Doctor Freeman Osonuga To Travel To Space (43745 Views)

Elon Musk Launches Car To Space on World's Most Powerful Rocket(Photos/Video) / Nigeria Takes On South Africa In The Race To Space / Nigeria To Send An Astronaut To Space (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Freeman Osonuga To Travel To Space by Idrismusty97(m): 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
IamforGod:
OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY!!!

Yh that's where I graduated grin grin grin grin
Are you typing from space? If not we don't give less than half of a rat arse if you graduated from the same university, A million and one people graduated from the same university.
Re: Doctor Freeman Osonuga To Travel To Space by beevee1: 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hope say you nor go discharge when you reach there oo
Re: Doctor Freeman Osonuga To Travel To Space by crowndotun(m): 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
Naija 4 life

Re: Doctor Freeman Osonuga To Travel To Space by TeeboyATS: 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
what about stella felix,a 17years old nigria student that traved to space.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctor Freeman Osonuga To Travel To Space by PenSniper: 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
Damianbrown:
Tankz man, bt hope u didnt tink i was lieing cuz i pass da level

Nope, i just liked the joke, thats all.
Re: Doctor Freeman Osonuga To Travel To Space by Damianbrown(m): 6:45am On Aug 21, 2015
PenSniper:

Nope, i just liked the joke, thats all.
i waz not even jokin
Re: Doctor Freeman Osonuga To Travel To Space by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:47am On Aug 21, 2015
raayah:

Nope. He was only shortlisted for a program where you nominate yourself to go to space. He has not been chosen to go space. Its there in the post. Please read. The title should be 'Nigerian man MIGHT go to space.

Thank you for this!
Re: Doctor Freeman Osonuga To Travel To Space by Hackomania(m): 11:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
TeeboyATS:
what about stella felix,a 17years old nigria student that traved to space.

She did not fly to space. She took a zero-gravity trip - a simulation of space travel - on a modified Boeing 727 aircraft.
No Nigerian has flown to space, and none is certain of such, just yet.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, with proof
Re: Doctor Freeman Osonuga To Travel To Space by Angelou(m): 9:01am On Sep 01, 2015
johnydon22:
Teempakguy come oo, this guy just beat you and i on our bet on who will be the first to visit space angry

Anyway there is still chance that with hardcore knowledge on aeronautics and astronomy and a team of capable hands we can be the first to lift from Nigeria... wink

This guy just spoiled everything for me now embarassed

Anyway nothing spoil we hope to add Nigeria to the space race soo .... smiley
and when u gys reach there u'll start running after moon dust and Martian Rocks grin
Re: Doctor Freeman Osonuga To Travel To Space by dotna(m): 5:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
darlenese:

And I'll be glad to share it with u grin

Thank you. U such a darling. I hope he not be jealous u shared with me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lion Escapes From Cage At Jos Wildlife Park / Thousands Of Sea Creatures Washing Up In The North Of England ( Pics) / Brain Freeze: Russian Firm Offers Path To Immortality For A Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.