Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,179 members, 7,780,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:19 AM

New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo (61721 Views)

Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission / Check Out The New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo / Must See List Of Songs Banned By NBC -olamide, Phyno.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by xclusivelyurs(m): 9:24am On Aug 19, 2015
Ah!! Jhybo lomo is my jam oh.. Abeg oh wat is ace hood buggatti doin dere? Song dat came out last 3years abi... Back dated old people

2 Likes

Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by fredleo95(m): 9:25am On Aug 19, 2015
LOL
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 19, 2015
Seriously... Even "post to be" undecided they must b joking. Them no see THE weekend "care for u"
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by omoobak1: 9:26am On Aug 19, 2015
right peg in a right hole
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by 400billionman: 9:27am On Aug 19, 2015
grin

Let me check those ones labeled Obscene on YouTube, let me know ow why they were banned..

Okay

Drake no be better person, groping at Nikki Minaj's lap dance
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by ReubenAbati: 9:27am On Aug 19, 2015
[size=15pt]This is what you get when you allow 60 year old archaic men and women to run the 21st century affairs.

Banning songs that have been on airplay since 2013.[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by unknown87: 9:27am On Aug 19, 2015
I'd love to meet that chick carrying a bucket of water on her head in May D's Ibadi video grin
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by DollyParton1(f): 9:29am On Aug 19, 2015
I was expecting to see Ladi by Olamide and his goons as number 1 on the list.
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by Pain(m): 9:30am On Aug 19, 2015
This is postmortem and is indicative of a faulty regulatory process in the NBC. These videos should have been censored before release to the public. What they succeeded in doing is a form of disguised promotion of banned content.

Shame.
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by systemz(m): 9:31am On Aug 19, 2015
Omarion-Post To Be forever.
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by DJMCOTTY(m): 9:31am On Aug 19, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Thats none of my business so far shakitibobo isnt there.

Its PR most artists purposely shoot this kinds of video at the end of the day NCC will come out and ban it, so that makes people that havent seen the video wanna watch it there by making it more popular that it was before it was banned.

sleep still dey ur eye?
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by RexTramadol1: 9:32am On Aug 19, 2015
Wetin do BOBO wey dem ban am?

Koni da fun awon NBC yii ooooo!

Rawbitch!
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by lordtim001(m): 9:33am On Aug 19, 2015
graciousolo:
Somebody tell them to ban them before they become popular... Shey na songs wey people don watch and rock finish na im una dey ban tongue
Shey dem dey watch song?
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by zadok60: 9:33am On Aug 19, 2015
when I have them musics in my phone.. btw dz phyno yayo is to be banned forever both online.
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by michaelmo11(m): 9:34am On Aug 19, 2015
NBC... Always slow.. The songs they would ban for January-2015 myt include king kong rmx.. Vector ft. Phyno, reminisce.., et al. Reason dey were too hot on d song and d song is now a virus.
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by michaelmo11(m): 9:35am On Aug 19, 2015
NBC... Always slow.. The songs they would ban for January-2016 myt include king kong rmx.. Vector ft. Phyno, reminisce.., et al. Reason dey were too hot on d song and d song is now a virus.
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by mohammedmagnus: 9:35am On Aug 19, 2015
lol, see as future pastors and imams are promoting songs with obscene lyrics. you know d funny thing, its wen we have kids of our own we realize how decadent our society is. for now we just following the crowd. may our children uphold moral values, and become model citizens Amen.
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by experimentist: 9:35am On Aug 19, 2015
thank God say dem no ban my song titled 'Toto Dey Smell', i for go bleeps up the whole industry.. cry
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by harry509: 9:37am On Aug 19, 2015
Stephansmily:
OAP Yaw Naija shared this list last night - songs labelled ‘Not
To Be Broadcast’ (NTBB) by the National Broadcasting
Commission (NBC). Reasons for banning the songs include
‘obscene video, drug trafficking, vulgar lyrics, violence,
among others. What do you think?

www.lailasblog.com/2015/08/check-out-new-list-of-songs-banned-by.html?m=1

vry 4uni. Still hearing most of d song's.
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by Lyndylove: 9:39am On Aug 19, 2015
And Olamide appeared three times... too bad
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by gulfer: 9:40am On Aug 19, 2015
This will make people look for the songs and videos at all cost na.................NBC is covertly making these guys popular. angry angry angry angry
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by lordtim001(m): 9:41am On Aug 19, 2015
What of 'Only' by Nicki Minaj ft Chris Brown,Drake and Lil Wayne.80% obscene.
What of 'All Eyes On You' by Meek Mill ft Nicki Minaj and Chris Brown.
Coming to Naija,what of 'Expensive Sh*t' by Wizkid.That list is Bullcrap angry
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by nerodenero: 9:43am On Aug 19, 2015
Why can't they review the lyrics of the songs and content of the video before allowing local artists release them? Typical of a Nigerian mentality, putting the cart before the horse! The ban has even made some of these songs. popular.

Olamide's songs like Shakiti Bobo and Falila Ketan are simply unstoppable. The streets will keep rocking them ban or no ban.
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by DICKtator: 9:43am On Aug 19, 2015
vheMa:
Am listening to post to be right now. cheesy can it also be banned on my phone?

Moreover,there's ntin wrong with "post to be's" VID and AUD.

Well,am still eating "The b00ty like groceries" grin

Are you a lesbian?

or you eat your man's bootay like groceries?

kindly clarify

grin grin grin grin
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 19, 2015
After how many months of the songs been aired undecided?

1 Like

Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by TheFilmmaker: 9:44am On Aug 19, 2015
You mean to tell me Ladi by Phyno, Olamide and Lil' Kesh is not on this list?

Old archaic men running the entertainment affairs of the country like its 1965.

Mtcheeeew.

1 Like

Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by lordtim001(m): 9:45am On Aug 19, 2015
Why didnt they ban GODWIN by Korede Bello.The audio and video was too obscene and violent grin undecided grin
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by 400billionman: 9:45am On Aug 19, 2015
ReubenAbati:
[size=15pt]This is what you get when you allow 60 year old archaic men and women to run the 21st century affairs.

Banning songs that have been on airplay since 2013.[/size]

I wonder o...

The first banned should be Kcee 's Give it to Me.

Chai, ladies dey dance o
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by kalus(m): 9:45am On Aug 19, 2015
looking good pretty cool
vheMa:
Am listening to post to be right now. cheesy can it also be banned on my phone?

Moreover,there's ntin wrong with "post to be's" VID and AUD.

Well,am still eating "The b00ty like groceries" grin
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by Ivang: 9:46am On Aug 19, 2015
Ok! Until its banned in Alaba.
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by Afam4eva(m): 9:47am On Aug 19, 2015
That Phyno's yayo no be here oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Lil Ameer - Nigerian Youngest Hip Hop Artist (Pics) / Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) / Real Names Of All Top Nigerian Music Artistes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.