Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) (34595 Views)

Aisha Abimbola's Burial In Canada (Photos, Video) / Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving / Taiwo Aromokun And Her Twins ln Denim Coordinating Style (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by badassProdigy(m): 9:07am On Aug 19, 2015
Popular OAP, Toolz and her fiancee Tunde Demurun attended a wedding in Canada in a matching red and black outfit...

https://instagram.com/p/6fBwQWk3cq/?taken-by=toolzo

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 19, 2015
beautiful

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by vizkiz: 9:12am On Aug 19, 2015
all I see is a fat girl and a guy looking like a pastor from one igbo church undecided

158 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by spill(m): 9:12am On Aug 19, 2015
Pretty

3 Likes

Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:16am On Aug 19, 2015
vizkiz:
all I see is a fat girl and a guy looking like a pastor from one igbo church undecided

You saw through my eyes!
cheesy

28 Likes

Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 9:18am On Aug 19, 2015
Wat is coordinating abt d outfit ...all I see is a girl wit a pumped chest undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by may01(f): 9:24am On Aug 19, 2015
Dresses like this isn't good for her figure. It makes her look round

23 Likes

Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by youngberry001(m): 9:46am On Aug 19, 2015
kinda super hot mehnn tongue

I like round boobs!!!
Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by Lilyomi(f): 9:50am On Aug 19, 2015
Gud for her.
Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by Chestar5(f): 9:51am On Aug 19, 2015
pretydiva:
Wat is coordinating abt d outfit ...all I see is a girl wit a pumped chest undecided
vizkiz:

Houseofglam7:

You saw through my eyes!
cheesy

JEALOUSY !!!! grin grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 19, 2015
vizkiz:

stop dis thing na grin

7 Likes

Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by gulfer: 10:12am On Aug 19, 2015
Which CANADA ?, or is it the Canadar eatery buka in Ebute Metta?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by pbs4real(m): 10:26am On Aug 19, 2015
pretydiva:
nt again
Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by veekid(m): 10:30am On Aug 19, 2015
the guy resemble sss

3 Likes

Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by Franchise21(m): 10:31am On Aug 19, 2015
Cool
Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by kingarizona1(m): 10:31am On Aug 19, 2015
[b][/b]
Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by MadCow1: 10:31am On Aug 19, 2015
God bless;

Push-up Bras,

Body Magic

And Camera effects..

God Bless me too..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by sandrahnaub(f): 10:31am On Aug 19, 2015
And so
Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by ITSAWRAPWORLD: 10:32am On Aug 19, 2015
osheee

Pretty Momma wink
Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by FANE4Naija: 10:32am On Aug 19, 2015
Warris dis?
Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by Kalvan: 10:32am On Aug 19, 2015
At least they're not Yeebows. Lol! grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by asumo12: 10:33am On Aug 19, 2015
Demurin
Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 10:33am On Aug 19, 2015
Why does her posture remind me of a female Atilogwu dancer? grin

2 Likes

Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by FrankValency(m): 10:34am On Aug 19, 2015
Nice but u must have haters.........I go make am BIG,hit like and make it big with me grin

3 Likes

Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by otokx(m): 10:34am On Aug 19, 2015
The guy looks unhappy like he is not getting a good deal.

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by Clone2020(m): 10:34am On Aug 19, 2015
Goodluck to her.

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by adesegun121(m): 10:34am On Aug 19, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by Viktor1983(m): 10:35am On Aug 19, 2015
MadCow1:
God bless;
Push-up Bras,
Body Magic
And Camera effects..

God Bless me too..
Re: Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 10:35am On Aug 19, 2015
All this flights nawa oo this money I must make e don too much haba no only all this celebrities be human being

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christian Obodo Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today / Bisola Aiyeola And Her Daughter, Leyla Rock Matching Outfits / Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.