Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

When You Want To Commit Suicide But Don't Want To Hurt Yourself - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Want To Commit Suicide But Don't Want To Hurt Yourself (3488 Views)

OMG! See This Overloaded Truck – Owner Wants To Commit Suicide / How To Commit Suicide / When You Want To Commit Suicide But Dont Want To Hurt Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Want To Commit Suicide But Don't Want To Hurt Yourself by wenson(m): 9:48am On Aug 19, 2015
Can't stop Laughing

1 Like

Re: When You Want To Commit Suicide But Don't Want To Hurt Yourself by SUGARBEE(f): 9:56am On Aug 19, 2015
Hahaha like seriously? Lol
He was probably dumbed by his girlfriend
Re: When You Want To Commit Suicide But Don't Want To Hurt Yourself by graciousolo(m): 10:07am On Aug 19, 2015
Haha

That guy is a ...

Look at the expression on his face. Stupid boy.
Re: When You Want To Commit Suicide But Don't Want To Hurt Yourself by akpakoboy: 10:13am On Aug 19, 2015
Funny
Re: When You Want To Commit Suicide But Don't Want To Hurt Yourself by Rick9(m): 10:38am On Aug 19, 2015
Ahhahahahahaha
Re: When You Want To Commit Suicide But Don't Want To Hurt Yourself by cherylsmith(f): 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
grin
Re: When You Want To Commit Suicide But Don't Want To Hurt Yourself by wenson(m): 8:55am On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:
He was probably dumbed by his girlfriend
Nawa! Buh of all d reasons in d world y wuld u say d bae dumbed him
Re: When You Want To Commit Suicide But Don't Want To Hurt Yourself by shegs4danny(m): 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
Nana mumu dey worry am
Re: When You Want To Commit Suicide But Don't Want To Hurt Yourself by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 31, 2019
From this day on I shall be known as Bob. For Bob is a good name and I am good. But if you want you can just call me Sally. wink

(1) (Reply)

Where Is My Ticket? / Our Issue With Nigerian Females / When You Plant Carrot Near A Brothel.......... (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.