Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,146 members, 7,780,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:24 AM

Blog Platform With Integrated Design Editor - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blog Platform With Integrated Design Editor (635 Views)

Please Treat As Urgent: The Platform With Which I Hosted All My Websites Is Down / Do You Need An Easy Blog Platform At An Unbeatable Price? / Do You Need An Easy Blog Platform Like Mywapblog At An Unbeatable Price? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blog Platform With Integrated Design Editor by eripecs(f): 10:22am On Aug 19, 2015
Please house, I want you to help me with any online blog platform with integrated design editor. I need to get some information as am carrying out a research on it. Thanks
Re: Blog Platform With Integrated Design Editor by D34lw4p(m): 10:27am On Aug 19, 2015
You can use or use a customized wordpress themes
Re: Blog Platform With Integrated Design Editor by eripecs(f): 10:56am On Aug 19, 2015
D34lw4p:
You can use or use a customized wordpress themes
Thanks but wordpress is a bit complex for a novice. is there any other one that a blogger can use to design his/her blog which is part of the platform itself?
Re: Blog Platform With Integrated Design Editor by D34lw4p(m): 9:45am On Aug 20, 2015
eripecs:
Thanks but wordpress is a bit complex for a novice. is there any other one that a blogger can use to design his/her blog which is part of the platform itself?

there are so many already made themes and plugins that you can use to set up your wordpress blog without you writing a single line of codes.
Re: Blog Platform With Integrated Design Editor by eripecs(f): 11:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
D34lw4p:

there are so many already made themes and plugins that you can use to set up your wordpress blog without you writing a single line of codes.
Thanks. The research has been completed. Am grateful!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How I Got My Own Nigeria Non Hosted Adsense Account. / Complete Review Of The Most Sophisticated Jolla Tablet / Blog With 73k Facebook Fans For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.