Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,423 members, 7,781,230 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:00 AM

Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya (61276 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja / Man Demands The Arrest Of Jonathan At The National Assembly Over The Arms Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by Mbkite(m): 12:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
LOVEGINO:
ghost mode.
U beta talk
Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by IceDude(m): 12:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
debbie:
I heard she went to eke ukwu owerri AKA ekeonunwa to buy things for August meeting......na hear i hear,me no see grin grin
Do u have a degree in Amebology?
Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by phemmyB: 12:25pm On Aug 19, 2015
ok
Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by dsul: 12:32pm On Aug 19, 2015
brixton:
See swags! President Goodluck Jonathan be killing haters with silence. The man with a heart of Gold, a true democrat, a politician with class, an African leader without blood stains, the luckiest African ever.

u dnt knw wat u r saying. Grow n learn. He was d weakest president I av eva seein. Tnk. God he's gone. Fool controlled by uneducated woman.
Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by brixton: 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
dsul:
u dnt knw wat u r saying. Grow n learn. He was d weakest president I av eva seein. Tnk. God he's gone. Fool controlled by uneducated woman.

Son, You need to go back to sch

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by onatisi(m): 12:50pm On Aug 19, 2015
This man is looking fresher and more robust than when he was in power.
Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by Missmossy(f): 12:51pm On Aug 19, 2015
Lovely!!!!

Their son is orobo though cheesy
Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by yinchar(m): 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
[size=16pt]Omg! See Subsidy its been long have seen him....He should loose some weight.[/size]
Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by buckeye(m): 1:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
I think GEJ deserves the vacation because its not easy to run Nigeria. But how many ex presidents of other countries or high profile people can boast of vacationing in Nigeria? It goes to show how far behind Nigeria has fallen. GEJ did not take care of this country
Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by sammyj: 1:10pm On Aug 19, 2015
....... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
iffydave:
Lovely!!!

Happy and blessed FAMILY

Meanwhile haters should go and ..........

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by charlesbailey(m): 1:21pm On Aug 19, 2015
Choi! I want whatever that boy eats ... i think subsidy eluded him! grin

check my signature
Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by Elmasu: 1:22pm On Aug 19, 2015
U need change in ur life.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by stankezzy: 1:23pm On Aug 19, 2015
Franchise21:
Clueless family
slayer of yolobas ,this man continues giving yolobas nightmare since 1840

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by stankezzy: 1:25pm On Aug 19, 2015
dsul:
go and hug transformer .

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by wiseoneking: 1:27pm On Aug 19, 2015
Franchise21:
Clueless family
Like ur famile? Just asking

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by sigiyaya(m): 1:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
sexyse027:
you are a Paraplegic
oh and you too my brother grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by Franchise21(m): 1:30pm On Aug 19, 2015
stankezzy:
slayer of yolobas ,this man continues giving yolobas nightmare since 1840
For ur info, M nt a Yoruba dude
Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by Franchise21(m): 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2015
wiseoneking:
Like ur famile? Just asking
Carbon copy of ur family
Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by thundafire: 1:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
living a gud life y some stupid chimps re here hating wen dy cnt even touch him or say clueless to his face PMB supporters will continue shouting y he continues collectin more revenue from FG
Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by ajepako(f): 1:38pm On Aug 19, 2015
That's my presido!

Looking fresher, relaxed and lighter-skinned.

Enjoy your well deserved holiday and drink as much ogogoro as you like.

And continue to give hypertension and headache to Passingshot, Ugenekwe, Rilwayne, Omenka and Beremx..

Flenjo dey go, nothing do you oga!
Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by October1960: 1:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
Thieves - hope they don't explode in fatness from overeating with stolen Nigerian money.
Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by ajepako(f): 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
erunz:
Masturbators go dey vex as them see this pics

And the masturbators include: Beremx, Omenka, Passingshot, Rilwayne, Obiageli, Midolin....

HBP loading........
Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by Eazydeek(m): 1:45pm On Aug 19, 2015
Enjoy your vacay while it lasts cos when you dwelling in kirikiri u will have a good memory about your past
you bloody fool, wicked president

dem kidnap chibok girls u travel go kano dey do party
Incompetent
Jonahlooter

omo see him pikin abi na him belle Jonah hide our looted money ni[b]Enjoy your vacay while it lasts cos when you dwelling in kirikiri u will have a good memory about your past

Incompetent
Jonahlooter

omo see him pikin abi na him belle Jonah hide our looted money ni[/b]Enjoy your vacay while it lasts cos when you dwelling in kirikiri u will have a good memory about your past

Incompetent
Jonahlooter

omo see him pikin abi na him belle Jonah hide our looted money ni
Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by AnanseK(m): 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
An2elect2:
He looks better as a family man than the president.

Yeah , he was never curved out for leadership - too clueless.
Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by erunz(m): 1:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
ajepako:

And the masturbators include: Beremx, Omenka, Passingshot, Rilwayne, Obiageli, Midolin....

HBP loading........
lolz
Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by AnanseK(m): 1:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
They obviously have enough supply of cassava bread , that boy is growing fatter by the day.
Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by Nigerd(m): 2:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
iffydave:
Lovely!!!

Happy and blessed FAMILY

Meanwhile haters should go and ..........

In Minister for Probe and Finance Adams Oshiomole word "Go and Die"
Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by Akiika: 2:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
The guy is moving his 'loot'. Make una dey there dey comment over some silly vacation.
Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by fredopareto(m): 2:20pm On Aug 19, 2015
brixton:
See swags! President Goodluck Jonathan be killing haters with silence. The man with a heart of Gold, a true democrat, a politician with class, an African leader without blood stains, the luckiest African ever.

fear God....otherwise u will see d wrath of God oooo..repent b4 it is too late
Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by ARKdiscloser7(m): 2:37pm On Aug 19, 2015
WHY DO YORUBAS HATE THIS MAN TOO MUCH?
WHY ARE YORUBAS FULL OF HATRED?
Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by IYANGBALI: 3:10pm On Aug 19, 2015
before before na for front mama peace dey carry her big chest stay for oga Jonah front,but now wey oga Jonah no be president again na for him back she dey hide her chest,power sweet walahi. One of born throway pikin go abuse me now,make una just dey watch
Re: Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by JJKADRY(m): 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2015
Dis his son resembles mr professor ....uhm uhmn!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photoshopped Image Of Obi Shared By Keyamo / Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' / Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.