Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much (7888 Views)

The Sad Truth Why So Many Youth Will Remain Poor / The Unspoken Words Of A House Girl / Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by unveil(f): 12:24pm On Aug 19, 2015
I ask myself this same question almost every day. This women-on-women hate is rife all around us. It’s glaring, almost blinding. Recall Eve deceived Adam, and was cursed. It was the same demon acting in her then. Women at the very depth of their core are actually deviant and depraved. They are very very very evil and God the creator knows this. They cannot bear, cannot stand, cannot fathom, cannot stomach the thought of another female being better than them. They are unredeemable bitter lots, blinded by envy and decapitated by hate. This is the exact reason why they are and will forever be second place. If women ruled the world, it would have long seized to be.

The bible says one of the ways women can remedy their abominable nature that caused the fall of the whole of human kind is to raise good children, how much evidence of this do we have today? Nigerian women are of another species all together. I am a woman and am aware of my nature. Many women are not self -aware, they are dead to self, and are unconscious about who they are or how they act. Many women are actually convinced that other women are actually the problem, no one ever bothers to looks inwards, as in their eyes they are faultless.

The first step to redemption is acknowledging this horrid truth about the fundamental nature of the female folk. Being conscious of self and keeping guard to shut down these vile behaviors once they begin to manifest, and manifest they must.

Look left, look right, and outside your window are the evidence of women consumed by their evil nature, they are no longer in control, they are now ruled by their weaknesses and as a result, there is no limit to where evil can take them. No remorse, just pure undiluted nastiness spewing from the deep core of their souls. This is the story of the women folk as i have so thoroughly observed.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by eherbal(m): 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
.if women hate themselves that much, why do we have lesbians? Just saying....... undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by SUGARBEE(f): 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2015
Bla bla bla bla pure rubbish!

8 Likes

Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by Creamish(f): 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
U seem awfully bitter about sth... undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by unveil(f): 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Bla bla bla bla pure rubbish!

I didn't expect you to act above your nature, not even for a second.

10 Likes

Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by crackhaus: 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
Crab mentality gringrin

5 Likes

Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by Kollyman: 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
I have just said my thought. Who can deliver a woman except God the creator!

A lot of women take actions even before they think of the consequences and most women are horrible in decision making when they are hurt. Except the few that God helped with the spirit of patience.

unveil:
I ask myself this same question almost every day. This women-on-women hate is rife all around us. It’s glaring, almost blinding. Recall Eve deceived Adam, and was cursed. It was the same demon acting in her then. Women at the very depth of their core are actually deviant and depraved. They are very very very evil and God the creator knows this. They cannot bear, cannot stand, cannot fathom, cannot stomach the thought of another female being better than them. They are unredeemable bitter lots, blinded by envy and decapitated by hate. This is the exact reason why they are and will forever be second place. If women ruled the world, it would have long seized to be.

The bible says one of the ways women can remedy their abominable nature that caused the fall of the whole of human kind is to raise good children, how much evidence of this do we have today? Nigerian women are of another species all together. I am a woman and am aware of my nature. Many women are not self -aware, they are dead to self, and are unconscious about who they are or how they act. Many women are actually convinced that other women are actually the problem, no one ever bothers to looks inwards, as in their eyes they are faultless.

The first step to redemption is acknowledging this horrid truth about the fundamental nature of the female folk. Being conscious of self and keeping guard to shut down these vile behaviors once they begin to manifest, and manifest they must.

Look left, look right, and outside your window are the evidence of women consumed by their evil nature, they are no longer in control, they are now ruled by their weaknesses and as a result, there is no limit to where evil can take them. No remorse, just pure undiluted nastiness spewing from the deep core of their souls. This is the story of the women folk as i have so thoroughly observed.
Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by edwife(f): 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
Who have you been making friends with? undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
My advice to all yearning LADIES is to have more MALE FRIENDS around than your fellow ladies.
Mind U, am not advocating SEX with them

When you spend more time around LADIES, U become a Feminist rapidly than expected.

U tag ALL MEN the same.
And u still end up hating your fellow ladies.
That's why most GUYS, will always prefer LADIES Born into the MANY MEN GENDER family than the other especially for marriage.
Because such ladies grow up REASONING like real men.

1 Like

Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by Ewuro4: 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2015
Sad but very true.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by cococandy(f): 2:54pm On Aug 19, 2015
Na you hate yourself honey. Not other women.

Some of the best people in my life are women.

I dislike some guys.
Some guys dislike themselves too.

Why isn't that in the news?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by funlord(m): 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
undecided
Hormones mixed with Envy and Insecurty! Terrible combination!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by babygirlfl: 5:19pm On Aug 19, 2015
cococandy:

I dislike some guys.

It's not it the news because when men do anything, it's human nature. When a woman does the same thing, it's because she is a woman.

5 Likes

Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by tpiander: 5:23pm On Aug 19, 2015
oh lord, what happened now?

I wish women would learn to show more empathy and for the right reasons, not wrong ones.
Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by cococandy(f): 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
babygirlfl:
[/b]

It's not it the news because when men do anything, it's human nature. When a woman does the same thing, it's because she is a woman.

Read this line
If women ruled the world, it would have long seized to be.

Hahaha.
And I think of all the wars led by men.
Millions of people killed because of ego and greed fueled wars and I'm like ugh...Maybe They went to war just because it's human nature.

I wonder what would have been said if two countries led by women went to war.
It would have been because of our jealous nature. grin

if someone hates her fellow women, why she can't just tell them that instead of trying to rope everyone into the hate.

5 Likes

Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 19, 2015
I will tell you things I hate in women: You can have 2 female friends talking to each other smiling and deep down they hate each other, even talking at each others back. We guys rather tell the person straight up we hate you. However not all ladies are like this. Some are the real deal, no snitching.

5 Likes

Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by babygirlfl: 8:30pm On Aug 19, 2015
cococandy:

Read this line

Hahaha.
And I think of all the wars led by men.
Millions of people killed because of ego and greed fueled wars and I'm like ugh...Maybe They went to war just because it's human nature.

I wonder what would have been said if two countries led by women went to war.
It would have been because of our jealous nature. grin

if someone hates her fellow women, why she can't just tell them that instead of trying to rope everyone into the hate.

Lol @ words in bold.
Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by bukatyne(f): 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2015
Funny thread

@OP:

Make up with the woman you fell out with.

1 Like

Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by MrAnonTAC: 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
na so life be

GO CHECK : TRUE ANONYMOUS CONFESSION BLOG
Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by damiso(f): 9:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
I try not to believe or perpetuate this annoying stereotype when dealing with other women.

I can sincerely hand on heart say I don't hate anyone so this statement is definitely untrue when it comes to this woman. undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by vague: 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2015
unveil:

I didn't expect you to act above your nature, not even for a second.

Dont men speak ill of each other when one of them succeeds while the other stays in the same position? Dont know why you decided to restrict it to women because i have seen this in both genders. undecided

6 Likes

Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by Dragonking: 9:31pm On Aug 19, 2015
@OP, you have said the bitter truth..Put 25 guys in a small room and they will still manage themselves without any quarrels but put just 2 females in a big house and they will still tear the house down. That's how evil women are...Filled with envy, jealousy and hatred for themselves. SMH

3 Likes

Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by SAMBARRY: 9:51pm On Aug 19, 2015
edwife:
Who have you been making friends with? undecided
exactly my thought
Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by SAMBARRY: 9:52pm On Aug 19, 2015
vague:

Dont men speak ill of each other when one of them succeeds while the other stays in the same position? Dont know why you decided to restrict it to women because i have seen this in both genders. undecided
because it's brain is not better than the head of a cockroach
Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by Jahblessme: 11:44pm On Aug 19, 2015
That's the myth that's perpetrated to keep driving a wedge between women.
If i have conflict with someone,its about personality and opinions not gender.
I hear a lot of people say they prefer to have male friends bla bla women are this women are that,their own cup of tea.I actually view such people as odd or with a chip on their shoulder but i still respect their choices.

Not being able to manage relationships with people of your gender in my opinion speaks more about you rather than them.
I actually prefer being friendless,reduces potential for strife.. cheesy cheesy

Cheers!

7 Likes

Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by ApexTitan(m): 12:55am On Aug 20, 2015
Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by babygirlfl: 8:53am On Aug 20, 2015
Jahblessme:
I hear a lot of people say they prefer to have male friends bla bla women are this women are that,their own cup of tea.I actually view such people as odd or with a chip on their shoulder but i still respect their choices.

Not being able to manage relationships with people of your gender in my opinion speaks more about you rather than them.

Cheers!

True
Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by Chidoks(f): 10:07am On Aug 20, 2015
what a read!! i checked over and over again just to make sure my eyes saw well.yes you are a female.i disagree with most of your opinion.you seem to think we are totally badd but when you search well you are bound to realize how wrong you are.
You generalized and that is wrong.granted some women may be real bad , so also some men.in life you come across the good, the good, the bad, the beautiful and the ugly from both gender.
The question is has someone hurt you? a she you trusted, stuffs like that happen.that is why one has to be vigilant in friendships.i've seen people that don't keep back anything for thenselves as secrets while in friendship.they expose their family life and personal issues to friends. that's not friendship, that's carelessness and irresponsibility.
The self evaluation aspect applies to both gender.the moment you don't look inwards and judge your action, you are bound to hurt people and appear ungodly.

1 Like

Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by tpiander: 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
God will help us!

Must be from Eden perhaps.
Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by bukatyne(f): 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
Jahblessme:

Cheers!

@bold:

Words on marble.

5 Likes

Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by SAMBARRY: 11:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
grin cheesy grin

some people are coming for your head grin
cococandy:

I dislike some guys.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graphic + Wedding Photos: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence / My Experience With My Pervert Neighbour / I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.