Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much (7877 Views)

The Sad Truth Why So Many Youth Will Remain Poor / The Unspoken Words Of A House Girl / Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by damiso(f): 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
Ewuro4:

Lol you know I will talk

On a more Serious note Dami I find this thread very two faced and hypocritical. @bold is what OP was trying to explain, maybe OP misused Hate in context but you know how Nigerians 'hate' everything. I love my female friends like kilode and owe ourselves that loyalty but truth has to be said when a discussion is open.

When a flaw is pronounced- its in majority , doesn't necessary mean other group are not guilty of same offence. E.g European folks are the most stingy but doesn't mean everyone in Europe or folks in other countries but mostly in Europe cos I know you won't abandon me at Heathrow. grin

Everyone's perception of life is shaped by different experiences . But to outrightly jump out of nowhere overbloated and call OP vindictive and the one with the problem is very very stûpid and revealed your person as well.

Do they even know her to call her such names?

Women tend to be more dramatic and that's just cos we talk more and are more expressive of emotions. I find men sometimes hold deeper grudges than we do.
Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by SAMBARRY: 9:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
cococandy:

You did the first time by hand

Girrrrlll!

Well goodluck this time around.
yes I did by hand o and it was soooooooo painful especially the nose piercing. It was always giving me headache till I was forced to remove it embarassed
Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by dinachi(m): 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2015
Not all women but most women @ Op
Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by quivah(f): 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
for me, I prefer a male friend to the female one... forget stereotype, female- female friendship is fake. . backbitters! gossips..! discussing nothing productive other than another woman's matter.

talk to you about shade, and at your back. .talk to shade about you! have got no female friends aside the ones I just need to relate with academically(which are just so not my friends). . i wonder sometimes who would be my bridesmaid... Mayne a cousin sha
the hate is also there in male-male friendships. ..but menh the gap is wide! !! their friendship is more better,helpfultrustful and peaceful.

to me, the op is spot on! but I won't fail to realise the hasty generation. .!

male friends all the way... aside this sickening rape issue which leaves one to be extra careful with this folks too.. I used to be free around them but now sofly o... aside that, they are the best!
Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by quivah(f): 10:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
damiso:

Women tend to be more dramatic and that's just cos we talk more and are more expressive of emotions. Ic find men sometimes hold deeper grudges than we do.

women hold deeper grudges than men(at least more than men) ,. men fight it out and settle it easily afterwards...
women lock it up, smile to your face and cuss you at your back. even after talking it out., they pretend it over... but!!!
Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 24, 2015
Men are actually their own worst enemy.

Women disagrees with a fellow with different opinion while men insult and label a fellow with different opinion from what I have seen so far.

By the way, assuming a man created this thread to bash men, trust the kind of insult he'll receive and I am guessing that's a guilty conscience...

1 Like

Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by Pidggin(f): 2:12pm On Aug 24, 2015
unveil:
I ask myself this same question almost every day. This women-on-women hate is rife all around us. It’s glaring, almost blinding. Recall Eve deceived Adam, and was cursed. It was the same demon acting in her then. Women at the very depth of their core are actually deviant and depraved. They are very very very evil and God the creator knows this. They cannot bear, cannot stand, cannot fathom, cannot stomach the thought of another female being better than them. They are unredeemable bitter lots, blinded by envy and decapitated by hate. This is the exact reason why they are and will forever be second place. If women ruled the world, it would have long seized to be.

The bible says one of the ways women can remedy their abominable nature that caused the fall of the whole of human kind is to raise good children, how much evidence of this do we have today? Nigerian women are of another species all together. I am a woman and am aware of my nature. Many women are not self -aware, they are dead to self, and are unconscious about who they are or how they act. Many women are actually convinced that other women are actually the problem, no one ever bothers to looks inwards, as in their eyes they are faultless.

The first step to redemption is acknowledging this horrid truth about the fundamental nature of the female folk. Being conscious of self and keeping guard to shut down these vile behaviors once they begin to manifest, and manifest they must.

Look left, look right, and outside your window are the evidence of women consumed by their evil nature, they are no longer in control, they are now ruled by their weaknesses and as a result, there is no limit to where evil can take them. No remorse, just pure undiluted nastiness spewing from the deep core of their souls. This is the story of the women folk as i have so thoroughly observed.

This is the story of your life i guess. You have issues and you need to address them. You think you know yourself but it doesn't seem like you do. Why do you bother yourself about what other women think and feel? Since you know the secret to our wickedness(according to you) why haven't you overcome yours? It doesn't seem like your knowledge is helping you guard your vile behavior from manifesting as seen here.
Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by quivah(f): 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
me as a lady, I won't pretend to see the truth in the op.... where two or more women are gathered,they are talking ill about another woman's matter(progress or downfall)..,at least 90% of their discussions.

be a friend with a woman,,is like dancing with the devil in a broad day light.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by bukatyne(f): 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
quivah:
me as a lady, I won't pretend to see the truth in the op.... where two or more women are gathered,they are talking ill about another woman's matter(progress or downfall)..,at least 90% of their discussions.

be a friend with a woman,,is like dancing with the devil in a broad day light.

Do you believe you can be a good friend seeing you are a woman yourself?

3 Likes

Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by babygirlfl: 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
bukatyne:

Good question
Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by Stillfire: 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
A self confessed depraved social and moral deviant is wondering why she can't maintain friendships with females... grin grin grin

Rotflmao!

1 Like

Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by quivah(f): 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
bukatyne:

I can be a very good friend... but I don't ever wanna go down that lane of passing through many fake female friends again before meeting someone like myself. these few ones I only associate with academically(I wouldn't dare call them my friends) even buttress my fear for f-f friendships.

they be hailing themselves to their faces but won't hesitate to back bite to anyone who cares to listen..
the gossips and back bites and pretense are just what I hate with the female- female friendship.

quarrel with a female friend and she will use All those secrets( you think would be save with her)you shared with her as a punch back at you..

gosh those people

imagine you not having a thing for female friends and one lady thinks you are sick... who wanna be friends with such fvck up.. those people!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by quivah(f): 7:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
i had one female friend then. ..she's quite my opposite physically. .
she's fair,I'm dark
she's bustier
she's fat with more fats in the tommy, I'm slim with a flat tommy

when we are together,she forces ,more like criticizes me to feed well,and all that. call me skinny..leaving me worrying,trying to change my self to no avail..if I use wate-on and stuffs like that,she mockingly discourages me that I'm forever slim..no need trying,and it saddens me..you criticize my shape and when I'm bent on adding a little weight,you discourage me..what's that!
when I'm not there,she tells others she loves my shape and wishes she's as slim as I am.. it was a guy and some other dude who told me this news when I was complaining to them and comparing myself with a tv series character that I hate my slim self...one was like: something wey sososo dey wish for... guess who that sososo was!!!the female friend.
imagine that envious fvcktard!
loads of them! those people enh

well, I learnt my lesson

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by bukatyne(f): 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
quivah:

I can be a very good friend... but I don't ever wanna go down that lane of passing through many fake female friends again before meeting someone like myself. these few ones I only associate with academically(I wouldn't dare call them my friends) even buttress my fear for f-f friendships.

they be hailing themselves to their faces but won't hesitate to back bite to anyone who cares to listen..
the gossips and back bites and pretense are just what I hate with the female- female friendship.

quarrel with a female friend and she will use All those secrets( you think would be save with her)you shared with her as a punch back at you..

gosh those people

imagine you not having a thing for female friends and one lady thinks you are sick... who wanna be friends with such fvck up.. those people!

And men do not have these qualities?

What made you think you are the 'perfect' female friend?

Does it occur to you that there are some of your female 'friends' also saying Quivah is not a good female friend?

Have you ever asked any of these women feedback about yourself?

See now, your reading partners thinks you are a good 'friend' while you see them as reading partners.
Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by quivah(f): 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
bukatyne:

Does it occur to you that there are some of your female 'friends' also saying Quivah is not a good female friend?

See now, your reading partners thinks you are a good 'friend' while you see them as reading partners.
I see them as just reading partners cause that's what they are... the meaning of friendship goes deeper than someone to talk to or read/ play with... and my reading mate are just that..I can't dare share any deep secrets or even seek their advises,cause the next day...I would be the topic of discussion. . one of them even raised her nose at me cause I was like I'm getting better at course she was obviously very good at(than every one of us) ...of course, others turned it to some joke..but me??! ,one of the female friend i enjoyed most was my SG in sec school , my seat mate and I were sharing love notes during free period in class,we tore them and dump them into the hole in d wall close to us.. after each read,,a guy got a glimpse of one of the notes while I was reading...and at closing hour,he called the guy I was sharing the letter with and just hailed him,,that's it! guess what? the next day, come and see judges on top my matter (I was the only one being judged)..the judges were mostly girls I swear...hypocrites! I was ashamed oooo, guess what? to God, my so called good friend was the one shouting the most saying she saw us putting the letters in the wall and she checked it out.. she called 3 other girls to look at it(during extra lesson..which I don't attend, I attended a tutorial then),and honestly only one of them didn't give a Damn. .. due To this,the guy and I didn't date osad ..my sec sch crushsadsad fine bobo
some experiences with these people,even little to what others have experienced...so I really won't blame any one who see most f-f friendship as sham.

of course , there are... I know some girls who just don't wanna have a thing for female friendship,and to these people...I'm not qualified to be a good friend...which I'm not even interested in.

it all boils down to experience. .. I enjoy male friendship to any female one have had. they are just real. male friendships also have these qualities but the gap is wide and that's refreshing.

it's just as if another definition of a f-f friendship is gossips!
I never said I'm a perfect friend,I have my flaws but I'm not majority of girls...which are fond of gossips and back biting and I'm proud of that.

generally o me friends with the opposite s.e..xx is wow...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by KanwuliaJara: 6:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hmmmmm
Let me think!

ONLY ON NL O! grin

E badu belle and e jolosi syndrome.
Especially with those who WORSHIP a JEALOUS GOD! cheesy
In his own image and likeness!!!! grin
Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by lepasharon(f): 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
I need more male friends
Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by tpiander: 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
see who is talking of bad belle and jealousy. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by Stillfire: 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
bukatyne:

My sis had this friend. So she came around the house and was narrating her experience with a guy my sister randomly introduced her to.
So this friend went to the guy's house, and she said the guy tried to rap.e her, and that she managed to escape.
Fast forward the next week, who did I see laughing and joking around with the accused rap.ist? My sister's friend.shocked

This same friend got into a petty fight with another girl, next thing she started shouting 'this is why I don't keep female friends bla bla bla'. Till date she is not talking to the girl. grin

A rape incidence vs petty squabble with a girlfriend, which one carries more weight? shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by freecocoa(f): 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2015
Stillfire:

My sis had this friend. So she came around the house and was narrating her experience with a guy my sister randomly introduced her to.
So this friend went to the guy's house, and she said the guy tried to rap.e her, and that she managed to escape.
Fast forward the next week, who did I see laughing and joking around with the accused rap.ist? My sister's friend.shocked

This same friend got into a petty fight with another girl, next thing she started shouting 'this is why I don't keep female friends bla bla bla'. Till date she is not talking to the girl. grin

A rape incidence vs petty squabble with a girlfriend, which one carries more weight? shocked

You never see anything, afterall he didn't succeed so why vex? How dare you compare that to a friend telling others that you didn't even have money for food last week, that she had to bail you out and suddenly, you are forming big girl for her?

Definitely, the latter carries more weight.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by babygirlfl: 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
Stillfire:

You have just described what happens in real life. Somehow, some women find it easier to forgive men.

1 Like

Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by Stillfire: 8:49pm On Aug 25, 2015
freecocoa:
You never see anything, afterall he didn't succeed so why vex? How dare you compare that to a friend telling others that you didn't even have money for food last week, that she had to bail you out and suddenly, you are forming big girl for her?

Definitely, the latter carries more weight.cheesy

Lol, I just find it weird how these types of females can excuse men from even the exact or worse things meted on them.
Men are even worse in divulging a woman's sexual secrets among their peers and make sure their boys don't fall 'prey' to a woman who did a 'natural' thing of sleeping with them. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by freecocoa(f): 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
Stillfire:

Lol, I just find it weird how these types of females can excuse men from even the exact or worse things meted on them.
Men are even worse in divulging a woman's sexual secrets among their peers and make sure their boys don't fall 'prey' to a woman who did a 'natural' thing of sleeping with them. grin
It really beats me how they see things too, but just like Sholly would say, it has a lot to do with how the society have conditioned them to see men as some sort of superior beings, its heart breaking sha.

1 Like

Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by Onegai(f): 6:11am On Aug 26, 2015
Stillfire:

I used to feel the same way when I was younger: that women gossip more and are worse friends because I'm very tomboyish. If I had told my male friends half of what I did, I would still be hearing about it from random guys I've never met. And it would be magnified by 10x to the point I wouldn't even recognise myself. My female classmates used to not be sure of what they heard about me and were more willing to give me a chance, the male classmates were smiling at my face and calling me a LovePeddler and a vicious person behind my back (none of them even got close to me to date) even when they knew the stories weren't true, it was more entertaining to them to repeat it and hope in my "whorishness" they'd somehow luckily fall into my pants (I disappointed them grin )

Never trust a man with your secrets. My mum told me that every secret ever told to my dad, he came and relayed it to her. And that is common behaviour for a man (which is why their mistresses outside always have effrontery to insult their wives, the men give them so much damaging info. Heck, the Philistine sent Delilah and not another man to Samson grin ) a man nacking a woman is very chatty you know grin

I've never been happy about my female friends who were divorced (I've never even asked one why she is, if she wants to share, no p, if not, I have the tact not to ask). I'm happy for those doing better than me (it's natural to feel a bit envious but the overwhelming emotion towards them is positivity). The male friends I have are just like the female friends I have.

Women don't hate each other that much (well in Naija una hate yourselves for speaking a different language, looking fair or darkskinned, living in Lekki or Mushin, eating eba instead of semo, practising a different kind of Christianity, in fact what is there that you don't hate; D ) but this society magnifies it where everyone keeps saying that and we all believe it but what is the reality? I fought more with my male boss than my female boss (he annoyed me constantly) but it wasn't his gender that annoyed me, it was his personality.
Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by Onegai(f): 6:27am On Aug 26, 2015
@ quivah may I give you some advice as someone who's passed through your stage over a decade ago? Please be careful of those male reading partners you share stories with. Guys are manipulative and will do and say anything to get you feeling as comfortable as possible with them. So you let your defences down. And all they want is one thing. You know what that is, right? Trust me, most guys are genuinely not looking for your best interests or your friendship. Those who are, will never try and break up any friendship of yours. Most guys are not great listeners (married women will testify that their husbands struggle to listen to their daily gist grin so single, young guys will not be better) so all that encouraging you to share your issues with them is because they wanna get close to you.

A lot of what you are describing happens to people whom are very young and immature, not gender specific. Yes, women are worse judges of other women (the world has told them we hate each other and that we are the keeper of Morality in our society, whilst giving men a free pass to misbehave). So that is expected. But the truth is, I have single friends, married friends, divorced friends, happy friends and sad friends and I now realise LIFE HAPPENS. So I have to stop judging others and focus on me and mine. HTH.
Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by SAMBARRY: 7:04am On Aug 26, 2015
FrancisTony:
Men are actually their own worst enemy.

Women disagrees with a fellow with different opinion while men insult and label a fellow with different opinion from what I have seen so far.

By the way, assuming a man created this thread to bash men, trust the kind of insult he'll receive and I am guessing that's a guilty conscience...
are you minding it grin

of course you are obviously right. After all I see their rants when stalking you up and down with trolling grin

1 Like

Re: The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much by Stillfire: 3:01am On Aug 30, 2015
Onegai:

I used to feel the same way when I was younger: that women gossip more and are worse friends because I'm very tomboyish. If I had told my male friends half of what I did, I would still be hearing about it from random guys I've never met. And it would be magnified by 10x to the point I wouldn't even recognise myself. My female classmates used to not be sure of what they heard about me and were more willing to give me a chance, the male classmates were smiling at my face and calling me a LovePeddler and a vicious person behind my back (none of them even got close to me to date) even when they knew the stories weren't true, it was more entertaining to them to repeat it and hope in my "whorishness" they'd somehow luckily fall into my pants (I disappointed them grin )

Never trust a man with your secrets. My mum told me that every secret ever told to my dad, he came and relayed it to her. And that is common behaviour for a man (which is why their mistresses outside always have effrontery to insult their wives, the men give them so much damaging info. Heck, the Philistine sent Delilah and not another man to Samson grin ) a man nacking a woman is very chatty you know grin

I've never been happy about my female friends who were divorced (I've never even asked one why she is, if she wants to share, no p, if not, I have the tact not to ask). I'm happy for those doing better than me (it's natural to feel a bit envious but the overwhelming emotion towards them is positivity). The male friends I have are just like the female friends I have.

Women don't hate each other that much (well in Naija una hate yourselves for speaking a different language, looking fair or darkskinned, living in Lekki or Mushin, eating eba instead of semo, practising a different kind of Christianity, in fact what is there that you don't hate; D ) but this society magnifies it where everyone keeps saying that and we all believe it but what is the reality? I fought more with my male boss than my female boss (he annoyed me constantly) but it wasn't his gender that annoyed me, it was his personality.

I would have made such comments as a kid as well because you hear other people say it, so you grow up mouthing such.
But as you grow older, you realize it's all freaking bull.

Trust me, most guys are genuinely not looking for your best interests or your friendship. Those who are, will never try and break up any friendship

Absolutely. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Safe Is Ikorodu In Recent Times / Should Parents Apologise If They Punish Their Children Wrongly / My Experience With My Pervert Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.