Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

What Is Wrong With What Am Wearing? #womenbeefingwomensince300bc - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is Wrong With What Am Wearing? #womenbeefingwomensince300bc (4639 Views)

No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye / Chigozie Atuanya Wearing Fake Designer Shirt. Fans React / There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With What Am Wearing? #womenbeefingwomensince300bc by ElizabethAluko(f): 12:25pm On Aug 19, 2015
So it's Wednesday when the pressure at work usually begin to wined down for the week, and I decided to dress a little bit of mixed corporate casual to work today. Am wearing a flair chifon skirt with a blouse and a pair of corporate shoes. Look good right? I would have prefer to wear a sneaker with it but been that am off to work, I decided to wear a pair of heels. Now what is wrong with this look? Is it soooooo offensive? Thou the laden underneath the skirt is a bit short but not out of fashion world.

So I get to work and am my colleagues found it inappropriate for work and went to report me, now my Boss just sent me back home to go have a change of clothes. While some elements are rejoying over this punishment melted out on me, am wondering why do women derive joy from bringing other women down just because you don't share the same ideology? Sad! Am good thou...#fliphair.

http://elizabethaluko..com

Re: What Is Wrong With What Am Wearing? #womenbeefingwomensince300bc by Daniel058(m): 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
Publicity mode activated ... . I don see you nah.. . Wetin be my reward

6 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With What Am Wearing? #womenbeefingwomensince300bc by Creamish(f): 12:36pm On Aug 19, 2015
Not sure if you would appreciate my comment since I'm a woman too but the skirt is quite indecent for a corporate environment. It all still depends on where U work.

What do u do for a living?

7 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With What Am Wearing? #womenbeefingwomensince300bc by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
Sorry...for the office? U look like u were just sitting at home on a saturday and u just decided...hmmmm,lemme wear heels for fun!

This is not corporate casual..its I'm-spending-the-weekend-at home casual. See the big inscription on the blouse sef.

Babe, u fall my hand.

9 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With What Am Wearing? #womenbeefingwomensince300bc by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
angry op been decivin since rock of ages
We won look ur cloth u show front and face Ur face is part of d cloth bah?
Wat if d indecency of d cloth was d back view of d cloth wat if ur cloth had a big channel o at d bck angry

Or d skirt is more divided at d back dan river niger and benue distance
Just say u wana flaunt ur prettu face and cool body period
Drives straight outta thread on her donkey tongue

2 Likes

Creamish:
Not sure if you would appreciate my comment since I'm a woman too but the skirt is quite indecent for a corporate environment. It all still depends on where U work.

The skirt is not indecent abeg, its not even close to indecent.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With What Am Wearing? #womenbeefingwomensince300bc by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
We wan look ur cloth u show front and face Ur face is part of d cloth bah?
Wat if d indecency of d cloth was d back view of d cloth wat if ur cloth had a big channel o at d bck angry

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With What Am Wearing? #womenbeefingwomensince300bc by ElizabethAluko(f): 12:44pm On Aug 19, 2015
Daniel058:

Lol, it's no stunt dear, it's my true story this morning....I might have played down on the seriousness and not detailing how HR is involve or how the whole process played out but it is what it is...

Second lady comment, no I don't work in the bank and I don't receive clients...our job is not that corporate. I feel victimise..sob!
Re: What Is Wrong With What Am Wearing? #womenbeefingwomensince300bc by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 19, 2015
Show off nd d cloth looks cheap sef..
Re: What Is Wrong With What Am Wearing? #womenbeefingwomensince300bc by ElizabethAluko(f): 12:47pm On Aug 19, 2015
halfrica:
We wan look ur cloth u show front and face Ur face is part of d cloth bah?

Lol, I actually took this photos for my daily IG not knowing this will happen. For the selfie, it's just to make ppl know you can still smile in every situation. Thanks for the complement thou.
Re: What Is Wrong With What Am Wearing? #womenbeefingwomensince300bc by Vyolet(f): 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
Creamish:

It's still OK as in length,there's nothing indecent about the skirt.

Op,that is so not corporate,you dressed like you are about taking a stroll on the srreet,safe for the shoe.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With What Am Wearing? #womenbeefingwomensince300bc by Creamish(f): 12:52pm On Aug 19, 2015
Vyolet:

It's still OK as in length,there's nothing indecent about the skirt.

Op,that is so not corporate,you dressed like you are about taking a stroll on the srreet,safe for the shoe.
ahsekeena:

I guess im the only one who has noticed how transparent it is. Speaking from my "corporate" experience, it is indecent. U cannot wear this and not get sent home...which is why i asked where she works.

6 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With What Am Wearing? #womenbeefingwomensince300bc by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2015
ElizabethAluko:

Lol, I actually took this photos for my daily IG not knowing this will happen. For the selfie, it's just to make ppl know you can still smile in every situation. Thanks for the complement thou.

cheesy oya before u go drags her hand here is a bowl drop small beauty inside wana do surgery soon
Re: What Is Wrong With What Am Wearing? #womenbeefingwomensince300bc by chigoizie7(m): 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
ElizabethAluko:
So it's Wednesday when the pressure at work usually begin to wined down for the week, and I decided to dress a little bit of mixed corporate casual to work today. Am wearing a flair chifon skirt with a blouse and a pair of corporate shoes. Look good right? I would have prefer to wear a sneaker with it but been that am off to work, I decided to wear a pair of heels. Now what is wrong with this look? Is it soooooo offensive? Thou the laden underneath the skirt is a bit short but not out of fashion world.

So I get to work and am my colleagues found it inappropriate for work and went to report me, now my Boss just sent me back home to go have a change of clothes. While some elements are rejoying over this punishment melted out on me, am wondering why do women derive joy from bringing other women down just because you don't share the same ideology? Sad! Am good thou...#fliphair.

Ok, seen, can I ve ur sister phone number?
Re: What Is Wrong With What Am Wearing? #womenbeefingwomensince300bc by Daniel058(m): 1:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
ElizabethAluko:

Lol, it's no stunt dear, it's my true story this morning....I might have played down on the seriousness and not detailing how HR is involve or how the whole process played out but it is what it is...

Second lady comment, no I don't work in the bank and I don't receive clients...our job is not that corporate. I feel victimise..sob!
You are beautiful ooooooooooooooo.. grin .. Anyway every disappointment turns out to either lesson or blessing.. At least your blog has more visitors today. ..
Re: What Is Wrong With What Am Wearing? #womenbeefingwomensince300bc by ElizabethAluko(f): 1:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
Creamish:

I guess im the only one who has noticed how transparent it is. Speaking from my "corporate" experience, it is indecent. U cannot wear this and not get sent home...which is why i asked where she works.

Babes, I agree with you it's not 100% corporate. I work in one of Lagos state agency and my point is why do women beef women? Am married with two kids, Infact am a nursing mother who still want to look good and trendy so my hubby don't....and I miss my old self too so what is bad in doing that? If as a lady you feel am not properly dress for work environment, you can call me and tell me not go behind my back to go report me and later put up a straight face like it wasn't you. And yes I have worked in a corporate world before...4yrs in banking...I have had my fair share of corporate suits... Still vexing and smiling, make I change begin go back.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With What Am Wearing? #womenbeefingwomensince300bc by Creamish(f): 1:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
ElizabethAluko:

Babes, I agree with you it's not 100% corporate. I work in one of Lagos state agency and my point is why do women beef women? Am married with two kids, Infact am a nursing mother who still want to look good and trendy so my hubby don't....and I miss my old self too so what is bad in doing that? If as a lady you feel am not properly dress for work environment, you can call me and tell me not go behind my back to go report me and later put up a straight face like it wasn't you. And yes I have worked in a corporate world before...4yrs in banking...I have had my fair share of corporate suits... Still vexing and smiling, make I change begin go back.

There...glad U understand what I mean. Its wrong tho..the way you were reported. U must be a threat at ur workplace. Be careful of the colleagues you call friends. Pele...atleast U get to eat lunch at home.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With What Am Wearing? #womenbeefingwomensince300bc by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
Daniel058:

Dem want make U send PM
Re: What Is Wrong With What Am Wearing? #womenbeefingwomensince300bc by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
AlphaMoi:
Show off nd d cloth looks cheap sef..

Bros U wicked grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With What Am Wearing? #womenbeefingwomensince300bc by vega84(m): 2:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
The skirt is rubbish #vegatalks
Re: What Is Wrong With What Am Wearing? #womenbeefingwomensince300bc by SexyStrawberry(f): 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2015
OP Plz don't take offence u hear? its called lining not laden, and to be frank with u, its too short for the skirt, and for ur punishment, it's a punishment meted out on u, not melted out on u. Its rejoicing not rejoying .
Depending on ur place of work and ur position, some dress codes are inappropriate.
Lastly, in every organization, one person MUST hate u for no just cause.
Deal with it.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With What Am Wearing? #womenbeefingwomensince300bc by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
ahsekeena:

the skirt is see-through; and that makes it unsuitable for offices

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With What Am Wearing? #womenbeefingwomensince300bc by baralatie(m): 3:01pm On Aug 19, 2015
you have a gr8 looking bustline
Re: What Is Wrong With What Am Wearing? #womenbeefingwomensince300bc by Gurgle(f): 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2015
The shirt is too casual

The cut of the skirt is too casual, but if you had balanced it with a formal shirt, you would have been ok

In short I have to agree with them for sending you home

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With What Am Wearing? #womenbeefingwomensince300bc by Gurgle(f): 3:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
ElizabethAluko:

That's too bad sad

Please, don't mind them...
Re: What Is Wrong With What Am Wearing? #womenbeefingwomensince300bc by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 19, 2015
kayone2:

Inappropriate for the office doesn't mean indecent.

But for me, its niether inappropriate nor indecent. There's linen there.
Re: What Is Wrong With What Am Wearing? #womenbeefingwomensince300bc by Creamish(f): 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
OP Plz don't take offence u hear? its called lining not laden, and to be frank with u, its too short for the skirt, and for ur punishment, it's a punishment meted out on u, not melted out on u. Its rejoicing not rejoying .
Depending on ur place of work and ur position, some dress codes are inappropriate.
Deal with it.

Ur lucky if its just 1...
Re: What Is Wrong With What Am Wearing? #womenbeefingwomensince300bc by Sijo01(f): 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2015
A jacket ontop would have been cool.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With What Am Wearing? #womenbeefingwomensince300bc by Creamish(f): 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2015
kayone2:

I tire oo...
Re: What Is Wrong With What Am Wearing? #womenbeefingwomensince300bc by finditng: 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
Deal with it.

Couldn't you simply ignore the typo errors?..she probably hurriedly posted the entire text.. Go easy on her...its been a "funny" day for her...must you add some trash to it?...you lucky she's not my wife...would have e-smacked you.. angry

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With What Am Wearing? #womenbeefingwomensince300bc by Daniel058(m): 5:47pm On Aug 19, 2015
finditng:

Couldn't you simply ignore the typo errors?..she probably hurriedly posted the entire text.. Go easy on her...its been a "funny" day for her...must you add some trash to it?...you lucky she's not my wife...would have e-smacked you.. angry
Seen
Re: What Is Wrong With What Am Wearing? #womenbeefingwomensince300bc by stinggy(m): 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2015
ElizabethAluko:

Ok Lizzy you're pretty, maybe that's why they're beefing. So can I have your number? grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Recent Photos Of Labista After Recovery From A Broken Skull During Shoot / Which Of This Ghanian Actresses Is The Hottest To Have Stared In A Nollywood Mov / OLD PIX OF 2FACE AND GUESS THOSE WITH HIM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.