Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,888 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

How To Install Windows 8 On Android Phone Or Android Tablet - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Install Windows 8 On Android Phone Or Android Tablet (28935 Views)

Install Windows On Your Apple Mac / How To Install Windows On Free Dos Hp Laptop / Do I Really Need An Antivirus For Windows 8.1? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Install Windows 8 On Android Phone Or Android Tablet by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 19, 2015
I love Windows 8, if you love windows 8 then you can use it on your android phone or android tablet or any android device. So, today I’ll show you how to install windows 8 on android phone.

Install Windows 8 on Android Phone

Just follow me: It is not a theme or not a launcher. It is real and genuine windows 8 for your android device. So, use genuine windows 8 on your android tab. And every Android user can change their operating system within 15 minutes. Yes, only 15 minutes. If you want to convert your operating system from Android to Windows 8 then you can watch this video tutorial.

Requirements:
Minimum hardware configuration of your Android device: Minimum 1 GB RAM and 1.3 GHz Processor.

Software Requirement: Download windows 8 from here for your Android device. http://www.mediafire.com/download/6v58xqmtx0vvb5k/Change+My+Software+8+Edition+%28BUBT%29.rar

Password of this software package: bubtuniversity

Data Cable require to connect your device with computer. (Please recharge the battery fully before start).

Download and run this software from your computer.

Can follow video tutorial for installation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvw9CMMlDJ4

Cc:lalasticlala, this should be on front page. I am surprised no topic about this has been created, a lot of peoeple want this upgrade.
Source: http://thementalclub.com/how-to-install-windows-8-on-android-phone-or-android-tablet-2336
Re: How To Install Windows 8 On Android Phone Or Android Tablet by guydangerous(m): 1:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
what makes it better than Android operating system,i think if you answer that...then you can convince me or other Android users to download and convert their operating system to windows 8
Re: How To Install Windows 8 On Android Phone Or Android Tablet by drss(m): 3:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
angry Windows sucks. Android rules! smiley
Re: How To Install Windows 8 On Android Phone Or Android Tablet by khalhokage(m): 3:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
Op, have you tried it?
Re: How To Install Windows 8 On Android Phone Or Android Tablet by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
khalhokage:
Op, have you tried it?

Yes.
Re: How To Install Windows 8 On Android Phone Or Android Tablet by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
drss:
angry Windows sucks. Android rules! smiley

Dude you can use both andriod and windows.
I created my own custom ROM by myself.
Re: How To Install Windows 8 On Android Phone Or Android Tablet by khalhokage(m): 7:27pm On Aug 19, 2015
Demigods:

Yes.
I want to try it when I resubscribe. how is it? can you dual boot with it?
Re: How To Install Windows 8 On Android Phone Or Android Tablet by guydangerous(m): 10:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
Demigods:

Yes.
screenshots and tells more about the rom,you can't introduce a product without advertising it

1 Like

Re: How To Install Windows 8 On Android Phone Or Android Tablet by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
guydangerous:
screenshots and tells more about the rom,you can't introduce a product without advertising it

You are a fool. Don't disturb my peace. Ask me stupid questions. Animal like you
Re: How To Install Windows 8 On Android Phone Or Android Tablet by guydangerous(m): 11:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
Demigods:

You are a fool. Don't disturb my peace. Ask me stupid questions. Animal like you
fool like me...thank you,asking stupid questions and animal like me,thank you and thank you again...sorry for disturbing you

1 Like

Re: How To Install Windows 8 On Android Phone Or Android Tablet by Princepri(m): 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hmm front page indeed
Re: How To Install Windows 8 On Android Phone Or Android Tablet by Nobody: 4:53am On Aug 26, 2015
Demigods:

Guy, u are one of the most dirty people I ever heard.
In fact, 'on record' u are world most dirty PIG ever!!
U go school at all?
Re: How To Install Windows 8 On Android Phone Or Android Tablet by Nobody: 4:55am On Aug 26, 2015
guydangerous:
fool like me...thank you,asking stupid questions and animal like me,thank you and thank you again...sorry for disturbing you

Maturity! God bless u bro.
Re: How To Install Windows 8 On Android Phone Or Android Tablet by guydangerous(m): 10:27am On Aug 26, 2015
Zinicc:

Maturity! God bless u bro.
thanks bro
Zinicc:

Guy, u are one of the most dirty people I ever heard.
In fact, 'on record' u are world most dirty PIG ever!!
U go school at all?
dont mind the guy,he said windows 8 is working on android so I ask him how is the experience with the windows operating system so that other android users can join him
Re: How To Install Windows 8 On Android Phone Or Android Tablet by Rockyfancino(m): 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
The software is fake. Don't waste time on it?
Re: How To Install Windows 8 On Android Phone Or Android Tablet by Makeyupdates(m): 10:50am On Sep 04, 2016
Hey Now software is working again..........Get updated applications of change my sofftware to install windows on Andorid......

(1) (Reply)

SOLD OUT.USA Used Dell Mini For Sale. / Remove Funny Ust Scandal.avi.exe Permanently / The Five Most Important Applications On Your PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.