Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) (70870 Views)

Aderemi Sijuwade Buys Car For Labisi Folawiyo Hours Before Their Wedding / Koko That Ate 40 British Men As Nembe King [PICS] / Wives Of Late Ooni Of Ife At Burial Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by lalasticlala(m): 12:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
Prince (Barrister) Adedamola Aderemi is a multi-jurisdictional barrister practicing both in the United Kingdom and with a thriving practice in Nigeria. He is a grandson of late Ooni of Ife Sir Adesoji Aderemi who reigned from 1889 to 1980. Since the demise of Oba Okunade Sijuwade there have been various reports about the meetings being held by the 4 ruling houses. City People gathered that Prince (Barrister) Adedamola Aderemi, who hails from the Giesi ruling house, has support not just from prominent members in the lineage but also from some high-profile Nigerians who are not from Ile-Ife.

Recently Prince (Barrister) Adedamola Aderemi met with former president Chief Olusegun Obasanjo. Before then he visited his grandmother-in-law Mama HID Awolowo. He has also met with first-class king Alake of Egbaland HRM Oba Adedotun Gbadebo. Prince (Barrister) Adedamola Aderemi’s mother is the daughter of former Premier of Western Region Alhaji Dauda Adegbenro. He is happily married to a grand-daughter of Papa & Mama Awolowo.

Let’s tell you more about Prince (Barrister) Adedamola Aderemi. Since his call to the Bar, he has developed a deserving reputation within commercial Law (including cases such as NOGA and some other reputed cases) and serious Crime. His diverse range of skills has earned him high regards in global migration and Human Rights Law, and he is regularly consulted on Matrimony Law within Nigeria and the United Kingdom. His experience has led to providing expert advice to the Attorney General of Nigeria within family and divorce cases and has been consulted in the past by Bar Council as authority on such cases.

http://citypeople.com.ng/i/meet-late-ooni-of-ifes-grandson-tipped-to-become-king-photos/#utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=meet-late-ooni-of-ifes-grandson-tipped-to-become-king-photos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
lakasticallaala threads always hit the front page pls give me 500likes cuz is my very first time being the first to comment on a front page thread grin grin

I'll love to be his Abobaku. i promise i will not run when he dies

191 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by MzFlawless: 12:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
nice one

1 Like

Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
They should let IFA elect the king o we don't want an impostor

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by Immanueladebol(m): 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
Human beings don turn dem sefs to oracle.I tout d oracle was to choose d nxt ooni.Nigerian's bin cheating d oracle since tym imo river

24 Likes

Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by agarawu23(m): 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
till then....
Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by MissMogidi: 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
nice
Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 19, 2015
congrats to all yorubas world wide and the benin. he is not like the new king of Akure that is short in stature, Bald, and totally unattractive.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by Viktor1983(m): 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
As long as it's in tune with Ife tradition, it's all good.
Is he going to eat his grand fathers heart

6 Likes

Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by funmijoyb(f): 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
Obasanjo has imposed a king on us. i don finish

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by naijainfogalery: 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
I nominate INTROVERT for the position of Abobaku , if you agree oya click like

131 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by boboLIL(m): 12:59pm On Aug 19, 2015
Intovert and ladyF for abobaku nominees

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by dridowu: 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2015
Oba lola ni yen
Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2015
Ok now.

In nollywood parlance; "who shall wear the crown parts 1&2" grab ur copy........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2015
naijainfogalery:
I nominate INTROVERT for the position of Abobaku , if you agree oya click like
females cannot be Abobaku? nominate yourself now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by Pavore9: 1:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
Royalty and intellectual.
Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by iffydave: 1:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
Cool

if the cap (CROWN) fits him let him wear him.

1 Like

Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by aminho(m): 1:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
It's blood that matters in royalty
Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by FrankValency(m): 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
Wetin concern me

In other news,watching "Making of Shaydee's HIGH video" on HIP TV channel 324,who's seeing this with me?this EME guys are making my day jare!!!!
Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by IamPatriotic(m): 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
The next Ooni doesn't need too much consultation and begging, all he needs is an endorsement from Bourdelon

4 Likes

Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by crowbar(m): 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
Politicking just began.
Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by Ndkings1(m): 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
K
Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by promayor1(m): 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
When Abobaku recruitment go start abeg? I don mind lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by amtalkin(f): 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
The late Ooni and his mother look so alike.
Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by AmakaDNB(f): 1:04pm On Aug 19, 2015
cheesy
Check ma Signature
Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by Lyndylove: 1:04pm On Aug 19, 2015
Isn't he too young to be enmeshed in all that rituals?

6 Likes

Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by bettercreature(m): 1:04pm On Aug 19, 2015
99% of ife indigine want Chief (Dr.) Ramon Adedoyin
He single handedly transform Ife FROM local town to Mega city
He brought over 50,000 people to ife
Nobody want this family
The late OOni was a politician who contribute zero to ife development
People must revolt,we want Chief (Dr.) Ramon Adedoyin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by BiggerBangs: 1:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
grin

[size=20pt]BiggerBangs[/size] was Here
Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by BabbyDaddy(f): 1:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
Are you in need of affordable, unique and quality tiles, WC, doors, wardrobes etc then; Bestmosaic LTD is here to satisfy your need. Contact us for both wholesale and retail/personal use @ Eleganza plaza Alaba suru, Lagos or better-still, call us on 09092072349
Re: Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) by ekika(m): 1:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
funmijoyb:
Obasanjo has imposed a king on us. i don finish
awaiting for Bola Tinubu. mean while buying the plot for further investment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oba Adetokunbo Tejuoso Arrested For Romance Scam (Pictures) / Chanel Chin: Oluwo Used To Beat Me, Cheated With Our Housemaid / Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.