Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Don’t Ruin Your Liver With Harmful Habits - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Don’t Ruin Your Liver With Harmful Habits (66657 Views)

A Healthy Liver Vs A Liver Damaged By Alcohol (Disturbing Photo) / Dangerous Habits That Can Damage Your Liver / Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Ruin Your Liver With Harmful Habits by chukkystar(m): 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
Thank God Weed no dey among!!!
Re: Don’t Ruin Your Liver With Harmful Habits by holusormi(m): 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2015
Nice one , but how does this stop me from drinking Heineken mixed with black bullet today ? undecided
Re: Don’t Ruin Your Liver With Harmful Habits by lumeneng22: 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2015
You see my people, after government ban on ogogoro people still gather at bus top drinking the chemical like say tomorrow no dey. Why them no go get liver problem? Op thank you for the post, The ear that hears they say is inside.
Re: Don’t Ruin Your Liver With Harmful Habits by Madeb: 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2015
Dottore:
This is so much better than Tonto Dikes, Mercy Johnson's poo and many such trash that have been making and dominating front page from time immemorial.
There are more insightful, informative and educative posts in other sections seeking attention.
Mods pls do something
,May God Bless U my bro u spoke well

1 Like

Re: Don’t Ruin Your Liver With Harmful Habits by san316(m): 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
Thank God eating late n sleeping after food is not included.
Re: Don’t Ruin Your Liver With Harmful Habits by san316(m): 6:16pm On Aug 19, 2015
Holyfield1:
u made a mistake bro,it is ''guide'' not "guild" and if I'm wrong pls correct me....no insult intended

English teacher. You also made a mistake. It is GUARD not guide. Smh

1 Like

Re: Don’t Ruin Your Liver With Harmful Habits by Shittuakeem(m): 6:16pm On Aug 19, 2015
Anseth:
The Islamic Section of Nairaland is a Potential Security Hazard. They may be planning a Jihad there and we wouldn't know... ISLAMABAD
your reasoning is below per, your hatred for Muslims is the path to hell.
Re: Don’t Ruin Your Liver With Harmful Habits by Godsonkemz(m): 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
This is quite enlightening, an eye opener to the things we've been doing ignorantly which has been affecting our health condition. OP, thanks for bringing it up.
Re: Don’t Ruin Your Liver With Harmful Habits by Sharp212(m): 6:27pm On Aug 19, 2015
Hmmmm, thank Jah for weed oo

1 Like

Re: Don’t Ruin Your Liver With Harmful Habits by obasig: 6:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
Islie:
Your liver......

Your life
Guild it
guess weed is not there so medically its safe
Re: Don’t Ruin Your Liver With Harmful Habits by Shininstar30(f): 7:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
Interesting
Re: Don’t Ruin Your Liver With Harmful Habits by bigtt76(f): 8:00pm On Aug 19, 2015
Guard it you mean? undecided

Islie:
Your liver......

Your life

Guild it
Re: Don’t Ruin Your Liver With Harmful Habits by juman(m): 8:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
Also regularly check your blood pressure.

Take care of your health.
Re: Don’t Ruin Your Liver With Harmful Habits by missbehave247(m): 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
cheesy
san316:

Re: Don’t Ruin Your Liver With Harmful Habits by nawebco(m): 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2015
bec he is a lunatic
Flashh:

How does this post relate to the topic? undecided
Re: Don’t Ruin Your Liver With Harmful Habits by jwils(m): 10:20pm On Aug 19, 2015
sonnie10:

He is wrong. It should be the Heart.
what function does heart perform other than as pumping machine?... . But think of liver undecided heart is not close to liver when it comes to functions young man
Re: Don’t Ruin Your Liver With Harmful Habits by mhbabanna: 10:52pm On Aug 19, 2015
Anseth:
The Islamic Section of Nairaland is a
Potential Security Hazard. They may
be planning a Jihad there and we
wouldn't know... ISLAMABAD
What is this one saying
Re: Don’t Ruin Your Liver With Harmful Habits by toyese01(m): 11:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
He who will die of liver problem will surely die of it, if he/she likes make he Dey feed on water soon The liver will be flooded....God my life is in ur hands but I will not go beyond my boundaries health wise
Re: Don’t Ruin Your Liver With Harmful Habits by SunnahMan(m): 12:49am On Aug 20, 2015
Anseth:
The Islamic Section of Nairaland is a Potential Security Hazard. They may be planning a Jihad there and we wouldn't know... ISLAMABAD
OUT OF TOPIC
Re: Don’t Ruin Your Liver With Harmful Habits by SunnahMan(m): 12:54am On Aug 20, 2015
mhbabanna:
What is this one saying
Dont mind him, he forgot that he is outoftopic
Re: Don’t Ruin Your Liver With Harmful Habits by SunnahMan(m): 1:00am On Aug 20, 2015
Shittuakeem:

Shittuakeem:

Shittuakeem:

TNX JARE, LET HIM KNOW WHERE HE IS GO-IN-HELL
Re: Don’t Ruin Your Liver With Harmful Habits by solodox(m): 7:44am On Aug 20, 2015
missKiffy:
God help us
...and we help ourselves!
Re: Don’t Ruin Your Liver With Harmful Habits by RICH23: 8:10am On Aug 20, 2015
Very informative and reliable...
But about the preservative said on processed foods (sausage, beef etc). Doesn't mean toxic substances are used on them or I should conclude that standard organization of nigeria(SON) is in support of the toxic preservatives.
Re: Don’t Ruin Your Liver With Harmful Habits by juju2008(f): 11:52am On Aug 20, 2015
Thanks.
Re: Don’t Ruin Your Liver With Harmful Habits by Holyfield1(m): 12:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
san316:

Brain implant is all u need bro
Re: Don’t Ruin Your Liver With Harmful Habits by sonnie10: 1:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
jwils:
what function does heart perform other than as pumping machine?... . But think of liver undecided heart is not close to liver when it comes to functions young man

Why do you think these symbolic expressions exist , "I love you with all my heart" or "keep it close to your heart" or "she has a heart of gold." But when it comes to liver, you hear things like "lily liver person" or "chicken liver person." This goes to show how important the heart is compared to liver.

Stop the heart from beating for a few second and see what will happen but you can not say the same for liver.

Think of it this way, assuming you are a prince (the heart), who has inherited a lot of money and employed a butler (the liver) to do all the work around your house for you while you sit around to wine and dine. My question would be, is the butler more important than you just because he has more work to do? The answer is no, you as the prince is more important in that house.

So to answer your question, having more function does not denote being more important. The heart is more important than the liver.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo / Help! His Genotype Is AA And His Wife's Genotype Is AS But Their Daughter is SS / Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.