Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

First Series: Cooking Contest,discribe The Way You Can Cook. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / First Series: Cooking Contest,discribe The Way You Can Cook. (529 Views)

Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos / "Men Cooking Contest" Organized By Ayiri Emami / 6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Series: Cooking Contest,discribe The Way You Can Cook. by bebene: 1:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
Hello guys this a thread that i opened for us to describe how best we can cook a particular food and nairalanders will read, the one with the most likes or mentions wins.

without wasting much of your time lets start with our first meal of the day and i think its the most common and simples one:

Describe the way you cook INDOMIES.

if you think this is a good i dea, i cannot do it alone i need two more people to help me moderate the thread.lets have fun
Re: First Series: Cooking Contest,discribe The Way You Can Cook. by bebene: 6:09am On Aug 20, 2015
guys lets do this, why is everyone just viewing and passing? you need to participate.Start with mentioning the ingredients and tell us how u use each of them in the cooking process and of course how u serve it will earn you a few more likes or mentions. So come on guys who is going to be our first contestant?

The contest has been open for more than 12hrs now, are there no cooks,bachelors and ladies than can cook in nairaland? i know even a married man can cook indomie, lets see who cook it the best.

(1) (Reply)

anyone? / In Need Of Himalayan Salt! / Foods To Help Eliminate Love Handles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.