Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,843 members, 7,806,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! (74678 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by emmanuellaj(f): 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
Go for deliverance if this is true..somebody wants to tamper with your destiny

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
deadZONE:
Are u Chris Brown = NO
Beckam = NO
Christiano Ronaldo = No

***Fetches water from the well and pours on the OP
**Shouts Oboy wake up go wash plate.
Nkita.
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by VISTIN(m): 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
Those who haved worked so hard to make sure they didn't hurt others, even at their own detriment end up becoming losers (shamefully).

I don't know the extent of the move they make but if the body language has made it clear, call the daughter and ask her some questions about her life and relationships.

That will be an entry point, you tell her your position about some actions.

For the mother, you have to be sure you don't create such opportunities for her to enter your life.

Pray about this and also, keep yourself busy. If you don't do something now, the devil will do worse and you will end up being a disgrace.
Don't give the devil a chance!
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
Bang the mother and the daughter..... After that you will be free....
Thank Me Later

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by tiredface: 3:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
YEA, THEY NEVER SEE A MAN AS HANDSOME AS YOU'RE, DUDE. WHAT EXACTLY DID THEY DO, OR IS IT FREQUENT CALLS AND VISITS?. YOU GAVE OUT YOUR NUMBER AND YOU OPENED YR DOOR BECAUSE YOU WANT SOMEONE TO CALL OR VISIT. I REALLY THINK YOU'RE ENJOYING THE ATTENTION. YOU WANT SOME PEOPLE HERE TO CALL U LUKY OR BE JEALOUS, RIGHT? GET A LIFE, SIR
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Chuksworld(m): 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
yourboss:
I'm serious about this bro, u can't understand my pain about this, I'm forces to share this post just to seek advice
I watched this movie in 1996. When is d part 2 coming out
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by tivta(m): 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2015
This is why is good to be strict, no woman dare try such with me, my face alone will discourage her, OP, you have a curse on your head, better go for prayers.
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Ashure: 4:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
Just forget the reporting and enjoy the attention u r getting. start the reporting and you will never enjoy your new apartment, stay far from wife but bleep daughter if she ever strays too close to your wild dog. At the end you will be happy, she will be hap
py angryJust forget the reporting and enjoy the attention u r getting. start the reporting and you will never enjoy your new apartment, stay far from wife but bleep daughter if she ever strays too close to your wild dog. At the end you will be happy, she will be hap
py

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by awa(m): 4:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
Op,

I think you should tell the husband and show him some hard evidences which I know you don't have. The family being nice to you has turned to seduction. You don't sound like someone that can withstand a real seductive woman. Pls cleanse your heart with Omo because you just imagining things...
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
fictional
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by aguking: 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
guy i don see say konji dey worry u.u wan rape mother nd daughter com dey form celeb here.abeg wetin u get wey go make mother nd daughter dey fight for ur joystick?.find better story tell.anyway u don achieve ur aim.we don giv u attention nah
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by IsiCaterpillar(f): 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
so what are you feeling like?

Are you rich?

Do you drive a Buggati?

Are you related to Obasanjo, Jonathan, IBB, Otedola and Buhari at the same time?

If none, shut up my friend and gerrara here ><

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by AKPARAJA: 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
This your stories doesn't join at all.The daughter will come,the wife will come to do chores and u rented 2 bedroom,pls why are u always at home.who rented the house for u

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by tonimenia: 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
My Dear,

It happened to me sometimes ago with

Pastor's daughter in Lagos State.

I just engage yourself with something

meaningful outside the compound.

I tried going out in the morning and coming

late at night.

I kept yourself busy with some Programs

and other things outside the Compound.
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by nkowaputa(m): 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
yourboss:
Pls I need your help!

I have been searching for apartment for some weeks and then finally my uncle helped me get one so I relocated to this 2 bedroom flat apartment, there are 2 buildings in the compound, one at the front which is 4 bedroom flat and I occupy the one at the back which is 2 bedroom flat, after 2 days of occupying the room my uncle came to visit me and fortunately he knew the man living in the other flat and then told him I'm his brother and all those introduction but his wife and daughter weren't around that time because they traveled for an occasion and spent like 1 week.

During my first week in the apartment it was toward the ending of the month which was environmental sanitation day, I was out cleaning the environment with the man living the other flat, and starting from that day we keep talking and whenever he's back home he will call on me to keep his company before since he's the only one at home.

The issue now is that his wife and his daughter are back home and both the wife and the daughter won't stop disturbing me, the daughter will come to my room when I'm at home at noon bringing their playstation so I can fix that to my TV and teach her which she always seduces me to the extent that the girl will always call and text me even when it's not up to 5 minutes after leaving my apartment, when the daughter is not around and her mom come home to do some chores, she would come to my apartment saying she wanna check on me and doing some seductive stuffs, she even calls me on phone.

Please, should I tell her mom I don't like all those stuffs or I tell her husband or what do you think I should do??

They are just been friendly. Its your mind telling you funny things. Better not make any move.
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by starG7(m): 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
Don't tell Me you don't know what to do,b/cos is very simple what u do, your attitude is the answer.
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
Op. Is it too hard for you to Swindle their Fannies.?

Or It's just your wishful thinking, mindset ?

To know which of this applies..try Swindle the mothers Fanny...first. If she complies then its not your thinking or mindset.
Apply same to daughter... That will confirm your worries.

If you are able to Swindle both Fannies....then next step is to arrange a three...some.

Keep us posted as you go along.
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2015
deadZONE:
Are u Chris Brown = NO
Beckam = NO
Christiano Ronaldo = No

Nkita.
YOU JUST KILLED ME WITH LAUGHTER, ESPECIALLY THE 'NKITA' PART

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2015
hmmm

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by XuteSleeks(m): 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
deadZONE:
Are u Chris Brown = NO
Beckam = NO
Christiano Ronaldo = No

Nkita.

Lolzzzzz

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by mimicious(f): 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
Op seduce them back
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by luorquay: 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
datyrone:
for your mind you be brad pitt abi undecided

I taya ooo. forming fine boi

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Donjay13(m): 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
[b][/b]How do you reciprocate someone who takes or sees you as a brother ? treat them like family and everything will wither down. Do you have a female friend? if you have one IV her and introduce them to her as your dearest auntie and sister. simply ...
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by samuelodu(m): 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
Man, whatever you are not going to eat pls don't smell it, is better for u to send both of them away quickly.
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by Etizz: 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
I beg where u dey stay I dey find house oh..... I like stay for dat kinda compound..... Shwooooooo
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by bigiparara(m): 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
Oga ar u prince charming? First timer
[/quote]
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by OlimehG(m): 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
Dude think twice so u dnt make a terible mistake
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by qtx(m): 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hmmm this story get as e be or be as e get.
Well, never commit adultery and nor commit fornication. Both ways, you are not free.

Way forward: when with the wife, raise topics about how close you are to her husband, discuss certain things you usually talk about with the husband, hint her you hardly hide things from her husband. In short visit their house when the husband is around , draw the husband closer to you. And in her presence respectfully feel free with all of them.

For the Daughter: Let her know you have a girl friend (even if you dont have one pretend you have) If you have a gf, always call her when the daughter is with you, tell your gf about the daughter,give the phone to the girl to talk with your girlfriend from time to time make her your gf's friend.
Hold your body firm, else calamity will be near soon.

[url]robminds.com[/url]
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by hismond(m): 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
grab your copy of this movie at 153 iweka road, onitsha & 11, Ebinpejo lane, Idumota.

op is just a jester narrating a nollywood home video

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by james1(m): 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
@op.i feel very sorry for you;you must be in great distress.here is what;those people, mother and daughter can't get over themselves cos before you came they got like no one to play with.
Now that you are their newest neighbour they just can't help but shower you with attention and affection;return the gesture knowing where to draw the line,for the mother and wife of another man, its a no no.
For the daughter;if she is of age meaning she is 18 or above and you don't have a girlfriend. Do what you got to do.
Do debrief us here.
Re: My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! by adellam16(f): 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
yourboss:
I'm serious about this bro, u can't understand my pain about this, I'm forces to share this post just to seek advice
I can c u were being FORCES to share dis post just to seek advice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) / Man Caught Making Love To A Mannequin In Broad Daylight In Zimbabwe / How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.