Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,803 members, 7,802,563 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live (63899 Views)

Awka, Eagles Hill And Ngozika Extension-photos / Invest In This Estate Where The Infrastructure Is On Going At Lekki Free Trade Z / 28 Tenants Flee Estate Where Electricity Bill Is More Than Rent (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live by darkhorizon: 7:10pm On Aug 19, 2015
Re: Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live by Mufasa27(m): 7:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
MillionDollars:
if the super rich live here then those living in banana island are _____ rich
MEGA RICH !!
Re: Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live by General2COAS(m): 7:16pm On Aug 19, 2015
MillionDollars:
if the super rich live here then those living in banana island are _____ rich
SUPEREST RICH
Re: Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live by Anseth(m): 7:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
The Islamic Section of Nairaland is a Potential Security Hazard. They may be planning a Jihad there and we wouldn't know...but all of you are here discussing what will not save your lives ... ISLAMABAD

1 Like

Re: Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live by Rotimi47: 7:19pm On Aug 19, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Buhari.
Please, don't probe Amechi, Rochas Okorocha, Obasanjo, Lamido sanusi, Oshimole. They're the real looters who stole billions of public funds.

Probe only Goodluck Jonathan because he failed to loot enough money, he never tried to surpass the previous looters.
please Buhari take your time to please probe Jonathan because he stole more than everyone combined; what he stole is in trillions!
Re: Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live by fako1(m): 7:33pm On Aug 19, 2015
An article like this should be well-descriptive. There's a two-sided description here.

The Hill-top isnt directly opposite NNPC mega station. Its adjacent to the Governor's office.

Opposite the NNPC is another filling station (Fatgbems if i can recollect well). E no even near. Abeg do ur research well.
Re: Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live by tonimenia: 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
Money makes the World go round!

And when you are at the Hilltop,

you are ontop.
Re: Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 19, 2015
Nice place if i could afford one i will rent it out cos i not fit leave Abeoku dont know why o.
Re: Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live by juman(m): 7:46pm On Aug 19, 2015
dexonMart:
nicey

I want to dedicate this space for this Heroine

Dr . Stella Adadevoh.... A year ago, Nigeria lost a Heroine who gave her life to protect Nigeria from an Ebola outbreak..

Also dedicate this post to her.
Re: Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
Great work here!
dexonMart:
nicey

Dr . Stella Adadevoh.... A year ago, Nigeria lost a Heroine who gave her life to protect Nigeria from an Ebola outbreak..

Re: Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
Itz sad ogun state's most hyped housing estate is as cheap as a jar of cookies...
Re: Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live by harry509: 8:44pm On Aug 19, 2015
Re: Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live by delishpot: 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
dexonMart:
nicey

I shed a tear for her. Comfort to those she left behind
Re: Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live by chijioke17(m): 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Buhari.
Please, don't probe Amechi, Rochas Okorocha, Obasanjo, Lamido sanusi, Oshimole. They're the real looters who stole billions of public funds.

Probe only Goodluck Jonathan because he failed to loot enough money, he never tried to surpass the previous looters.
rochas shouldn't be on that list sir,he was rich even before he became governor, he is a well to do business man with a foundation
Re: Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live by segcymoor(m): 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2015
Royal Garden Estate. Lekki. .......more serene environment

Re: Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live by Lancier(m): 9:25pm On Aug 19, 2015
Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at insurancedirect2u in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment. 

Our Services: 
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Oil & Gas Insurance etc. 

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services. 

For inquiries, call LANRE  on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 2bd85fdb  You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com. 

INSURE TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen. Please forward to all your friends and contacts.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery "2U" Guaranteed.
Re: Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live by mansionhans: 9:27pm On Aug 19, 2015
We are the Hilltoppers
Re: Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
Lands in Maitama and Asokoro area of Abuja goes for 1billion! You can find out for yourself!
It will take luck to get at a price below 800m.

1 Like

Re: Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live by segcymoor(m): 10:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
peppyluv02:
Lands in Maitama and Asokoro area of Abuja goes for 1billion! You can find out for yourself!
It will take luck to get at a price below 800m.
Coins! Please can I get an acre ASAP?
....awon were.ton sowo basusu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live by malonephill(m): 10:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
jam04:
Ogun state is the hottest hub for business and settlement right now after lagos. Lot of investors are trooping into the state on a daily basis due to its huge economic potentials.

We have acres of farming land for sale at good prices..hit us up
which investors? and even acres of farming land you need to see beyong where you are...ogun should be grateful to amosun adminstration there just developing under him, past are wasted.

Even OBJ dunno what he offer ogun, after 8yrs ruling nigerian
Re: Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live by Chukzyfcb(m): 11:10pm On Aug 19, 2015
Just 10-12million and you call that super rich? I think you are joking OP!
Re: Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live by SailorXY: 12:04am On Aug 20, 2015
BCISLTD:
angry 10-20 million per plot. ...super rich my foot...what people pay as rent in ikoyi...
I tire o undecided
Re: Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live by Cykuls(m): 7:20am On Aug 20, 2015
What of Banana island
Re: Inside Abeokuta Hill-top Estate Where The Super Rich Live by uwemconcept: 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
[quote author=lalasticlala post=37127320]

http://citypeople.com.ng/i/inside-abeokuta-hill-top-sstate/#utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=inside-abeokuta-hill-top-sstate[/quote

Do you have land in a developed estate in Abeokuta for sale

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House / Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) / Photos: First Storey Building In Nigeria, Now Aged 170 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.