Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

World Igbo Congress Day, Nnamdi Kanu Invited As Guest Speaker - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Igbo Congress Day, Nnamdi Kanu Invited As Guest Speaker (3523 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Invited By Lazarus Muoka Of Lords Chosen Church (Photos, Video) / Nnamdi Kanu Invited Only 5,000 IPOB Members, Over 30,000 Came / Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Igbo Congress Day, Nnamdi Kanu Invited As Guest Speaker by bingala: 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
The only Igbo/Biafra social-cultural organisation with a bit of respect #WORLDIGBOCONGRESS is inviting our Eminent leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to come and cure them of their FOOLISHNESS OF THE BRAIN; I trust and believe that Director will make IPOB proud.

8 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Day, Nnamdi Kanu Invited As Guest Speaker by Luckylife(m): 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
Hmmm
Re: World Igbo Congress Day, Nnamdi Kanu Invited As Guest Speaker by bingala: 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
where is sancris or sancrus, I thought you said Nnamdi kanu is nobody in Igbo land

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Igbo Congress Day, Nnamdi Kanu Invited As Guest Speaker by bingala: 6:31pm On Aug 19, 2015
where are those zoogerias, I thought you people said that prominent Igbo's don't regard Nnamdi KANU

9 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Day, Nnamdi Kanu Invited As Guest Speaker by coolitempa(f): 6:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
Those whom the gods are about to destroy....they first make mad...... cheesy....nonsense...... cheesy....get biafraudian....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Igbo Congress Day, Nnamdi Kanu Invited As Guest Speaker by Nsonso: 6:50pm On Aug 19, 2015
coolitempa:
Those whom the gods are about to destroy....they first make mad...... cheesy....nonsense...... cheesy....get biafraudian....

Be careful how u tread that u may not die mysteriously.

12 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Day, Nnamdi Kanu Invited As Guest Speaker by Ralphlauren(m): 6:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
Is the event holding in Nigeria or biafraland

I can bet £10 grin that Kanu won't attend because he knows what awaits him from the airport.

I'm eagerly waiting for the lies and excuses the scammer will come up with to justify why he won't be attending the event.

In fact, attending this event will prove if indeed he has balls or if he's nothing but an empty barrel . grin grin

10 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Day, Nnamdi Kanu Invited As Guest Speaker by patrick89(m): 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2015
What after Shredding and castigations of World Igbo congress?
Nnamdi doesn't spare anyone ooh, if you're waiting for him to come and tell you good thing, change your venue...

There is something about Nnamdi kanu! you can't help but love his courage! his commitment to get rid of backwardness and slavery in biafra!!

9 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Day, Nnamdi Kanu Invited As Guest Speaker by ibadantiti(f): 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2015
shocked
Re: World Igbo Congress Day, Nnamdi Kanu Invited As Guest Speaker by EasternLion: 8:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
Baddo!

8 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Day, Nnamdi Kanu Invited As Guest Speaker by EasternLion: 8:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
patrick89:
What after Shredding and castigations of World Igbo congress?
Nnamdi doesn't spare anyone ooh, if you're waiting for him to come and tell you good thing, change your venue...

There is something about Nnamdi kanu! you can't help but love his courage! his commitment to get rid of backwardness and slavery in biafra!!

Nah, he is a bit easy on WIC, he only goes hard against Ohanaze ndi ara.

He just want to tell WIC one simple thing which they must do. Either all of you join together and say Biafra must come this year, or you will have to contribute money later for weapons.
Nnamdi Kanu is bad do.

8 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Day, Nnamdi Kanu Invited As Guest Speaker by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
World Weed Congress WWC.

Nnamdi Kunnu has been invited to come and supply them the latest harvest from his igbo plantation.

Will the congress hold in Nigeria(lagos), biafra or ameLica? The diLector won't like the first and second options because of DSS. The sharp scammer came to Nigeria on the 30th of may, a day after PMB was still busy thanking the guest that graced his inauguration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Igbo Congress Day, Nnamdi Kanu Invited As Guest Speaker by funkybully(f): 8:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
Nice 1.

We need more of Nnamdi In Alaigbo.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Igbo Congress Day, Nnamdi Kanu Invited As Guest Speaker by otabuko(m): 8:31pm On Aug 19, 2015
IPOB I HAIL OH

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Day, Nnamdi Kanu Invited As Guest Speaker by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2015
coolitempa:
Useless eshinjuju the GREEDY maggot!!
What are you doing on this thread? Do you think we share ewedu and amala to hungry things like you here?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Igbo Congress Day, Nnamdi Kanu Invited As Guest Speaker by Yeske2(m): 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
An Odi.ot like him? Nnamdi should come block Niger bridge express with an Ak-47 before i take him serious.
Ojukwu fought for Biafra out of necessity unlike this steewwwpid assssshoooole.
Sorry for my use of language.
Re: World Igbo Congress Day, Nnamdi Kanu Invited As Guest Speaker by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2015
Yeske2:
An Odi.ot like him? Nnamdi should come block Niger bridge express with an Ak-47 before i take him serious.
No need for apology cos u are insignificant.

6 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Day, Nnamdi Kanu Invited As Guest Speaker by vayne(m): 10:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
Ralphlauren:

I can bet £10 grin that Kanu won't attend because he knows what awaits him from the airport.

I'm eagerly waiting for the lies and excuses the scammer will come up with to justify why he won't be attending the event.

In fact, attending this event will prove if indeed he has balls or if he's nothing but an empty barrel . grin grin

Then you are in for a very long wait,because he will be there live to address them...listen to radio Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Day, Nnamdi Kanu Invited As Guest Speaker by Ojiofor: 10:16pm On Aug 19, 2015
It's good development,let him go there and prove himself because those guys in WIC will ask him important questions and expect correct answers.
Re: World Igbo Congress Day, Nnamdi Kanu Invited As Guest Speaker by SOUNDKING: 10:19pm On Aug 19, 2015
Yeske2:
i feel your pain,pls take it easy on yourself...anyway you have the right to suicide.

3 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Day, Nnamdi Kanu Invited As Guest Speaker by GenbIoodykiller: 10:20pm On Aug 19, 2015
shachris grin

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Day, Nnamdi Kanu Invited As Guest Speaker by EasternLion: 10:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
Ojiofor:
It's good development,let him go there and prove himself because those guys in WIC will ask him important questions and expect correct answers.

Trust Director to school them, even the hightable will fix an extra day to enjoy his lecture.

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Day, Nnamdi Kanu Invited As Guest Speaker by cheruv: 10:30pm On Aug 19, 2015
Correct!
Re: World Igbo Congress Day, Nnamdi Kanu Invited As Guest Speaker by thewarrior72: 10:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
Let me comment before indi waste bombard this thread with they masturbation & lamentations.

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Day, Nnamdi Kanu Invited As Guest Speaker by dunkem21(m): 10:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:
shachris grin

You sabi find trouble, walahi ..grin
You know who to call and when ..

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Day, Nnamdi Kanu Invited As Guest Speaker by coolitempa(f): 11:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Useless eshinjuju the GREEDY maggot!!
What are you doing on this thread? Do you think we share ewedu and amala to hungry things like you here?

.... grin grin cheesy....if only you knew better.......I smh...... cheesy
Re: World Igbo Congress Day, Nnamdi Kanu Invited As Guest Speaker by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 20, 2015
I thought the albino is not igbo? urchins using biafra to seek relevance Since 1967.
Re: World Igbo Congress Day, Nnamdi Kanu Invited As Guest Speaker by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 20, 2015
I thought the albino is not igbo? urchins using biafra to seek relevance Since 1967.

If he attends then I know that his biafra is a backyard joke.
Re: World Igbo Congress Day, Nnamdi Kanu Invited As Guest Speaker by coolitempa(f): 12:12am On Aug 20, 2015
Ralphlauren:

I hopeeeeeeee.....and.......pray the muumuu shows up in Naija and not on 30th may while Buhari was still saying thank you..... cheesy wink cheesy cheesy....can we please invite the ibo congress to Nigeria and have Kanu attend......... grin......I will personally pay for his flight and accommodation...... grin

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Day, Nnamdi Kanu Invited As Guest Speaker by Tkester: 1:06am On Aug 20, 2015
coolitempa:

I hopeeeeeeee.....and.......pray the muumuu shows up in Naija and not on 30th may while Buhari was still saying thank you..... cheesy wink cheesy cheesy....can we please invite the ibo congress to Nigeria and have Kanu attend......... grin......I will personally pay for his flight and accommodation...... grin

Hahahahahahahaha,
See mumu wey no fit pay him house rent, they talk of sponsoring someone's travel.

See wetin illiteracy dey cause.

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Day, Nnamdi Kanu Invited As Guest Speaker by Tkester: 1:09am On Aug 20, 2015
shachris:

If he attends then I know that his biafra is a backyard joke.

Yeah BIAFRA is a backyard joke in the east and we are proud of that! Your wasteland will never be a backyard for such jokes.

Mumu!

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Day, Nnamdi Kanu Invited As Guest Speaker by c33b33(m): 1:09am On Aug 20, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Why don't you check that date, investigate if he attended or not before you get too excited and begin to spill rubbish out of your dirty mouth.

For your enlightenment, he has confirmed he will attend.

All those anti Biafra overlords,article writers,joe igbokwe,saharareporters,osuofia ndigbo,ohaneze,billie right,Uwazurike and Massob,this is an opportunity for a debate with Nnamdi Kanu. Do it or forever shut up!

IPOB Youth

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Bad State Of Accommodation Given To NYSC Member In Kaduna State(pics / No One Thinks That These People Are Representative Of Christians / Nnamdi Kanu Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.