Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

When Will The Church Have The Courage To Face This ‘ugly’ Home Truth? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Will The Church Have The Courage To Face This ‘ugly’ Home Truth? (3318 Views)

Gods Miracle Healings In The Holy Scoan Church Have No Negative Side Effects. / ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral / When Will The Church Have The Courage To Face This ‘ugly’ Home Truth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will The Church Have The Courage To Face This ‘ugly’ Home Truth? by Daniel058(m): 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2015
WHEN WILL THE CHURCH HAVE THE COURAGE TO FACE THIS ‘UGLY’ HOME TRUTH?

There is a very, very uncomfortable TRUTH that confronts us in the Christian faith in Nigeria today. Tens of thousands of Christians are aware of this truth, but we are hardly presenting that truth in a STARK manner that leaves no room for ambiguity for those that may be inclined to consider this truth.

And this is the truth: there is hardly ANY of the large denominations in Nigeria that is preaching the GENUINE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST that will ultimately lead men to eternal life. Hardly any! And this includes almost all of our ‘biggest’ men of God in Nigeria. They do NOT preach the same challenging Gospel that Jesus Christ and His holy Apostles preached.

As believers, we must not lose our respect for the persons and the anointing of the Lord on our leaders in the faith. But this respect, also, MUST NEVER stop us from speaking the truth to ourselves, and to them, in love. For in refraining to do the needful, we will be betraying Jesus Christ and the truth of the Gospel. We must stand, first of all, for the truth of God, before we stand for the reputation of ANY man – including men of God.

The ‘Gospel’ that is being preached in Nigeria is a mish-mash palliative that capitalises on the ignorance/poverty in the country, to give people A FALSE HOPE and collect their money in the process. The money collected is being used to build the various denominations and their huge, money-gobbling assets and infrastructure – private jets for pastors, humongous auditoriums, breath-taking cathedrals, private universities that over 95% of church members cannot afford, etc. And in the process, some of the top pastors are getting STUPENDOUSLY WEALTHY – and are reputed to be among some of the richest pastors in the whole world.

For anybody that can read the Holy Bible, particularly the New Testament brought by our Lord Jesus Christ, NOWHERE will we find a pattern for any of the trends listed above. YET, millions of hapless Nigerians continue to patronise these spiritual corporations because of the promise of an easy life here on earth, and a blissful passage into eternity! Some of the most culpable denominations in this regard include, but are not limited to. The Winners Chapel, RCCG, MFM, Christ Embassy, House on the Rock, etc.

WHAT MOST UNBELIEVERS SEE WITH THEIR EYES CLOSED, WE BELIEVERS FAIL TO SEE WITH OUR EYES VERY WIDE OPEN!!! And that is the fact that most of the churches we see today have very little or no semblance to the Jesus Christ of the Bible, and His teachings. Jesus Christ NEVER exploited the poor to build His Kingdom – rather He gave to them. Jesus Christ NEVER exalted the possession of material things as a sign of divine approval – rather He taught the EXACT opposite (Luke 12:15)! The early disciples of Jesus Christ were NOT divided into denominations that rivalled each other for the biggest crowd, biggest camp, largest auditorium, or inviting the latest celebrity/politicians to ‘grace’ their pulpits. Neither did they bring jesters/comedians/entertainers to their pulpits.

Through the ministries of a lot of sweet-talking men of God today, many gullible believers are literally paying for their TICKETS TO HELL with their hard-earned income via the countless ‘seeds and offerings’ that they are being cajoled to give to God. The truth is that God WILL NEVER, EVER, EVER build His Kingdom with money collected through deception and exploitation! Only a crook will use ‘dirty’ money to build his house. And God is not a crook: He is a God that is thrice holy - holy, holy, holy! (This is one of the reasons that the Kingdom of God is NOT growing in Nigeria – there is too much ‘dirty’ money in circulation in christendom, while our poor are groaning to God in hunger and pain.)

If we continue to enmesh ourselves in this deception, please know that it is by choice! Or by bewitchment! The deception in the church is raising millions and millions of believers that are either (1) UNABLE TO KNOW THE TRUTH or (2) TO PRACTISE THE TRUTH they know. And the ensuing blindness of heart is the reason many of us have been very accommodating towards the false Gospel that is on parade in Nigeria. If Apostle Paul was alive today, from what we read about him in the Bible, he would certainly have fought virtually all of our ‘top’ men of God to a stand-still for their false Gospel! But, alas, who defends the integrity of the Gospel in Nigeria? Who…?

Please open your eyes, read your Bible, and deliver yourself from the deception in the church today. And if God has already opened your eyes to the true Gospel of Jesus Christ, and you fail to pray and/or warn the millions of souls that are being deceived and led into perdition, do know that GOD WILL HOLD YOU ACCOUNTABLE ONE DAY because He called you, and OPENED YOUR EYES to be HIS WITNESS in our days. Stop being complicit in evil!

Finally, this is NOT to say there is absolutely no spiritual work going on in a lot of these denominations. There indeed is. And that is why there are myriads of saved souls in these denominations. But at the corporate level, these spiritual corporations are NOT fully attuned to the mind of Jesus Christ. And it is a matter of time before the chickens will begin to come home to roost. What the spiritual corporations do may seem to look like Christ’s agenda, but the fruit they are producing and releasing into the Nigerian society tell the true story – for those who choose to use their eyes and brains. “By their fruits you shall know them….” Jesus taught us in Matthew 7:16. Please, look closely at the fruits of the Church in Nigeria, what do you see?

Please do not be deceived, God is not mocked. The coming of the Lord is at hand.

Thanks for reading, God bless.

(PLS NOTE: Kindly watch out for a follow-up article to this; it is titled, “HOW PASTORS ARE LEADING THE CHURCH ASTRAY….” Thanks.)

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=887039391390756&substory_index=0&id=742640349163995&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6184776924995886750%3Amf_story_key.-4149104047395997214%3Aei.6184776929481130235.6031268556623.19.0%3AeligibleForSeeFirstBumping.&__tn__=%2As

5 Likes

Re: When Will The Church Have The Courage To Face This ‘ugly’ Home Truth? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
Question is "what are you doing about it"
Re: When Will The Church Have The Courage To Face This ‘ugly’ Home Truth? by Tocheagle(m): 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
pastor on nairaland
Re: When Will The Church Have The Courage To Face This ‘ugly’ Home Truth? by winner01(m): 7:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
If i had the means, ill buy private jets for evangelist Reinhard bonke, Joseph prince, Benny Hinn and their likes...I wonder how they move all over the world without convenient mobility. The Gospel of Truth must be spread.
Wealthy pastors are often criticized, but i wonder what people of this generation would say during the time of King David, King Solomon, John Rockefeller e.t.c,
However im against "Pastors" misleading people of God.

4 Likes

Re: When Will The Church Have The Courage To Face This ‘ugly’ Home Truth? by vooks: 7:29pm On Aug 19, 2015
winner01:
If i had the means, ill buy private jets for evangelist Reinhard bonke, Joseph prince, Benny Hinn and their likes...I wonder how they move all over the world without convenient mobility. The Gospel of Truth must be spread.
Wealthy pastors are often criticized, but i wonder what people of this generation would say during the time of King David, King Solomon, John Rockefeller e.t.c,
Those were not preachers. The first two were kings. Please compare them with Queen Elizabeth for your rant to make sense. The other one was a shrewd business man.

5 Likes

Re: When Will The Church Have The Courage To Face This ‘ugly’ Home Truth? by winner01(m): 7:47pm On Aug 19, 2015
vooks:

Those were not preachers. The first two were kings. Please compare them with Queen Elizabeth for your rant to make sense. The other one was a shrewd business man.
I call chris delvan of gwamna ministries a psalmist, some call him a pastor...King david was more of a psalmist than anyone, Rockefeller was a sunday school teacher till he was aged... I dont know what you mean by rants.undecided
Christianity is not poverty.
Re: When Will The Church Have The Courage To Face This ‘ugly’ Home Truth? by vooks: 8:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
winner01:
I call chris delvan of gwamna ministries a psalmist, some call him a pastor...King david was more of a psalmist than anyone, Rockefeller was a sunday school teacher till he was aged... I dont know what you mean by rants.undecided
David had NOTHING till hiss ascendancy to the throne. Rockefeller started somewhere and that was certainly not in the money. He made his money in entrepreneurship. Only Negro brains would compare a king,and entrepreneur with a minister of the gospel

4 Likes

Re: When Will The Church Have The Courage To Face This ‘ugly’ Home Truth? by lastmessenger: 10:22pm On Aug 19, 2015
stop insulting Negros.
vooks:

David had NOTHING till hiss ascendancy to the throne. Rockefeller started somewhere and that was certainly not in the money. He made his money in entrepreneurship. Only Negro brains would compare a king,and entrepreneur with a minister of the gospel

1 Like

Re: When Will The Church Have The Courage To Face This ‘ugly’ Home Truth? by winner01(m): 10:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
vooks:

How about Joseph of Arimathaea, a minister of the gospel. matt 27:57,undecided How about Hezekiah, 2chronicles 32:26-28 undecided...
To further show how lame you are, you think i feel less human being called a Negro,undecided...well i got news for you: Not all Negroids dream of being caucasoids or mongoloids or whatever. Excepts maybe people with low self esteem like you...
And if you got a Negro brain too, then you are probably more stup1d than i thought for using such word.

1 Like

Re: When Will The Church Have The Courage To Face This ‘ugly’ Home Truth? by vooks: 3:37am On Aug 20, 2015
winner01:
How about Joseph of Arimathaea, a minister of the gospel. matt 27:57,undecided How about Hezekiah, 2chronicles 32:26-28 undecided...
To further show how lame you are, you think i feel less human being called a Negro,undecided...well i got news for you: Not all Negroids dream of being caucasoids or mongoloids or whatever. Excepts maybe people with low self esteem like you...
And if you got a Negro brain too, then you are probably more stup1d than i thought for using such word.
Joseph was a disciple not a 'minister'. Hezekiah was a king. Very shody examples you have of Christian preachers being filthy rich. cheesy cheesy

Listen Negro,
A Christian can be a billionaire or dirt poor. We have both in the New Testament. But we have never had billionaire full time ministers until 21st century. It's like they suddenly discovered some trick that was hidden from all the previous generation of believers.

What trick did they discover? Making merchandise of the gospel

2 Peter 2:3 King James Version (KJV)
3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

1 Timothy 6:5 King James Version (KJV)
5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

They live for spiritual tips. They have secrets Paul was not privy to

3 Likes

Re: When Will The Church Have The Courage To Face This ‘ugly’ Home Truth? by vooks: 3:41am On Aug 20, 2015
lastmessenger:
stop insulting Negros.
Am Negro myself. A very proud Negro cool
Re: When Will The Church Have The Courage To Face This ‘ugly’ Home Truth? by winner01(m): 7:58am On Aug 20, 2015
vooks:

Joseph was a disciple not a 'minister'. Hezekiah was a king. Very shody examples you have of Christian preachers being filthy rich. cheesy cheesy

Listen Negro,
A Christian can be a billionaire or dirt poor. We have both in the New Testament. But we have never had billionaire full time ministers until 21st century. It's like they suddenly discovered some trick that was hidden from all the previous generation of believers.

What trick did they discover? Making merchandise of the gospel

2 Peter 2:3 King James Version (KJV)
3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

1 Timothy 6:5 King James Version (KJV)
5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

They live for spiritual tips. They have secrets Paul was not privy to
Lol, Paul was a man just like you. Even our Lord Jesus Christ said we will do greater works.
And Did the Bible ever give examples of ministers, or pastors, or evangelists, or bishops and so on. The disciples were evangelists and more of such titles today.
You sound more stup1d each time you use the word Negro.
We will have more Billionaire pastors and christians as man keeps unfolding the untapped blessings that God has for man. Even many of God's generals had financial problems, this was never God's will.
Brace yourself, a new wave of billionaire christian and ministers are about to surface.

1 Like

Re: When Will The Church Have The Courage To Face This ‘ugly’ Home Truth? by CaptainJune: 8:11am On Aug 20, 2015
vooks:

In other words, the promises of God concerning material abundance to His people do not apply to preachers.

Christ was made poor that we may be rich does not apply to preachers. Preachers are the only exception in the blessings and promises of financial abundance.

David was highly anointed by God. He was a king and prophet of God. Solomon was called the Preacher.

@ topic, the best we can do is pray that God uses His servants to spread the message of the cross to the world, to use them to wake people from spiritual slumber, to use them to break the chains of bondage in the lives of people. Prayer is the key

Like a respected preacher once said, "Pray, pray, and pray."
Re: When Will The Church Have The Courage To Face This ‘ugly’ Home Truth? by vooks: 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
CaptainJune:

In other words, the promises of God concerning material abundance to His people do not apply to preachers.

Christ was made poor that we may be rich does not apply to preachers. Preachers are the only exception in the blessings and promises of financial abundance.

David was highly anointed by God. He was a king and prophet of God. Solomon was called the Preacher.

@ topic, the best we can do is pray that God uses His servants to spread the message of the cross to the world, to use them to wake people from spiritual slumber, to use them to break the chains of bondage in the lives of people. Prayer is the key

Like a respected preacher once said, "Pray, pray, and pray."

Romans 15:26 (KJV)
For it hath pleased them of Macedonia and Achaia to make a certain contribution for the poor saints which are at Jerusalem

These poor saints missed the memo and your eloquent dividing of the word grin

1 Like

Re: When Will The Church Have The Courage To Face This ‘ugly’ Home Truth? by vooks: 5:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
winner01:
Lol, Paul was a man just like you. Even our Lord Jesus Christ said we will do greater works.
And Did the Bible ever give examples of ministers, or pastors, or evangelists, or bishops and so on. The disciples were evangelists and more of such titles today.
You sound more stup1d each time you use the word Negro.
We will have more Billionaire pastors and christians as man keeps unfolding the untapped blessings that God has for man. Even many of God's generals had financial problems, this was never God's will.
Brace yourself, a new wave of billionaire christian and ministers are about to surface.
Negro,
These new revelations were hid from the body of Christ for 1900 years?

1 Like

Re: When Will The Church Have The Courage To Face This ‘ugly’ Home Truth? by winner01(m): 5:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
vooks:
Negro, These new revelations were hid from the body of Christ for 1900 years?
Yeah stup1d. I can experience God like no human ever has.
Re: When Will The Church Have The Courage To Face This ‘ugly’ Home Truth? by vooks: 6:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
winner01:
Yeah stup1d.
I can experience God like no human ever has.
God hid it for 1900yrs and revealed it to you?
Re: When Will The Church Have The Courage To Face This ‘ugly’ Home Truth? by An2elect2(f): 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
winner01:

Its obvious you didn't get the message completely.
Re: When Will The Church Have The Courage To Face This ‘ugly’ Home Truth? by An2elect2(f): 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
winner01:

Indeed you are one of the scoffers the op is lamenting over.

Tell us how Christianity is worldly riches again undecided Rubbish.
Re: When Will The Church Have The Courage To Face This ‘ugly’ Home Truth? by winner01(m): 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
vooks:

God hid it for 1900yrs and revealed it to you?
No, the blessings of God is unimaginable, and God has made it available to His children. It would interest you to know that a man might grow so much in relationship with God and still fail to access of some key areas of the Word. That dosent make Him a less christian. He only lacks understanding in that aspect. The God we serve is unsearcheable or better still our lifetime is too short to actually know all about him. We unfold His revelations as we walk with God. And trust me, what we have seen for 1900 years is not the entirety of God. He's much more bigger and has more than enough for His children.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will The Church Have The Courage To Face This ‘ugly’ Home Truth? by winner01(m): 8:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
An2elect2:

Indeed you are one of the scoffers the op is lamenting over.

Tell us how Christianity is worldly riches again undecided Rubbish.
Madam, which level na undecided
Prosperity is the right of every child of God. You cant live in poverty and claim you're enjoying God. No, Never, God is not poor. its His people that have not taken charge to harness His unending blessings..
sickness, poverty, death etc are from the devil. However im against pastors misleading people. Bless you

1 Like

Re: When Will The Church Have The Courage To Face This ‘ugly’ Home Truth? by iwakunbaba: 8:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
Op is talking about HOLINESS & RIGHTEOUSNESS preaching not prosperity, etc which is what 90% of our pastors are preaching. Many will go to hell from church service, God blessing you does not mean you are holy God is just fufiling His convenant promise. Without HOLINESS no man shall see the Lord.......

1 Like

Re: When Will The Church Have The Courage To Face This ‘ugly’ Home Truth? by An2elect2(f): 8:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
winner01:
Madam, which level na undecided
Prosperity is the right of every child of God. You cant live in poverty and claim you're enjoying God. No, Never, God is not poor. its His people that have not taken charge to harness His unending blessings..
sickness, poverty, death etc are from the devil. However im against pastors misleading people. Bless you

If you do not repent of this false gospel and turn to the truth, you will get hit on that day with Matt 7: 21-23.

Romans 1:18

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Jesus is coming soon and boy is he miffed with these crooks?

1 Like

Re: When Will The Church Have The Courage To Face This ‘ugly’ Home Truth? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
An2elect2:

If you do not repent of this false gospel and turn to the truth, you will get hit on that day with Matt 7: 21-23.

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

iwakunbaba:
Op is talking about HOLINESS & RIGHTEOUSNESS preaching not prosperity, etc which is what 90% of our pastors are preaching. Many will go to hell from church service, God blessing you does not mean you are holy God is just fufiling His convenant promise. Without HOLINESS no man shall see the Lord.......

1 Like

Re: When Will The Church Have The Courage To Face This ‘ugly’ Home Truth? by CaptainJune: 8:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
vooks:

Romans 15:26 (KJV)
For it hath pleased them of Macedonia and Achaia to make a certain contribution for the poor saints which are at Jerusalem

These poor saints missed the memo and your eloquent dividing of the word grin

Vooks, this is unthinkable. The sentence you highlighted is plain as day. There is nothing about it that supports your argument. It mentioned the poor saints in Jerusalem. What about them? How does that verse lead you to the conclusion of poverty in Christ?

Compare it with this verse - For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor, that you through His poverty might become rich - 2 Corinthians 8:9

Now do you see how your quoted verse pales in comparison with this in both expression, character, intention, and comprehension?

Another verse is 3 John 1:2 - Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.

In the light of the verses I quoted, you will agree with me that the verse you quoted is utterly baseless and does more injury to your argument rather than support it.

1 Like

Re: When Will The Church Have The Courage To Face This ‘ugly’ Home Truth? by winner01(m): 9:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
iwakunbaba:
I get the point sir, Thats why i repeatedly said i dont support pastors misleading people, but im against the belief that a christian can be poor. Poverty is not from God....
By God's grace, we will prosper and be in good health even as our soul prospers. Amen.
Re: When Will The Church Have The Courage To Face This ‘ugly’ Home Truth? by winner01(m): 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
An2elect2:

Which false gospel
Re: When Will The Church Have The Courage To Face This ‘ugly’ Home Truth? by vooks: 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2015
CaptainJune:

Vooks, this is unthinkable. The sentence you highlighted is plain as day. There is nothing about it that supports your argument. It mentioned the poor saints in Jerusalem. What about them? How does that verse lead you to the conclusion of poverty in Christ?

Compare it with this verse - For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor, that you through His poverty might become rich - 2 Corinthians 8:9

Now do you see how your quoted verse pales in comparison with this in both expression, character, intention, and comprehension?

Another verse is 3 John 1:2 - Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.

In the light of the verses I quoted, you will agree with me that the verse you quoted is utterly baseless and does more injury to your argument rather than support it.

Am saying that inside all those verses you have quoted, we have a community at Jerusalem where Christianity was born living in poverty and Paul does not prescribe faith and prayerpoints to shoot down poverty nor confessions; he collects an offering for them.

1 Like

Re: When Will The Church Have The Courage To Face This ‘ugly’ Home Truth? by vooks: 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
winner01:
No, the blessings of God is unimaginable, and God has made it available to His children. It would interest you to know that a man might grow so much in relationship with God and still fail to access of some key areas of the Word. That dosent make Him a less christian. He only lacks understanding in that aspect. The God we serve is unsearcheable or better still our lifetime is too short to actually know all about him. We unfold His revelations as we walk with God. And trust me, what we have seen for 1900 years is not the entirety of God. He's much more bigger and has more than enough for His children.

It is unimaginable,how comes you are imagining it now and nobody before 1900 had imagined it?

You are scraping the bottom of the barrel fishing for a justification of this disgusting pulpit pimping.

For 1900 years Holy Spirit was totally unable to reveal to man about these gems until your pasta was born?

How does somebody become a billionaire on charity? They make merchandise of fools like you

Peter spoke about them 1950 years ago

2 Peter 2:3 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
3 These false teachers only want your money. So they will use you by telling you things that are not true. But the judgment against these false teachers has been ready for a long time. And they will not escape God who will destroy them.

1 Like

Re: When Will The Church Have The Courage To Face This ‘ugly’ Home Truth? by An2elect2(f): 10:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Nah, he is exposing the false prosperity gospel in our Nigerian church. We can all see that that is the crux of his message.
Re: When Will The Church Have The Courage To Face This ‘ugly’ Home Truth? by winner01(m): 10:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
vooks:

It is unimaginable,how comes you are imagining it now and nobody before 1900 had imagined it?

You are scraping the bottom of the barrel fishing for a justification of this disgusting pulpit pimping.

For 1900 years Holy Spirit was totally unable to reveal to man about these gems until your pasta was born?

How does somebody become a billionaire on charity? They make merchandise of fools like you

Peter spoke about them 1950 years ago

2 Peter 2:3 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
3 These false teachers only want your money. So they will use you by telling you things that are not true. But the judgment against these false teachers has been ready for a long time. And they will not escape God who will destroy them.

You have made a god of yourself, you wanna know how? Read your post over and over again.
Re: When Will The Church Have The Courage To Face This ‘ugly’ Home Truth? by vooks: 4:33am On Aug 21, 2015
winner01:
You have made a god of yourself, you wanna know how? Read your post over and over again.

You are preaching ANOTHER gospel that ministers greed and plunder and makes merchandise of the poor.

Listen to Paul

1 Corinthians 9:18 King James Version (KJV)
18 What is my reward then? Verily that, when I preach the gospel, I may make the gospel of Christ without charge, that I abuse not my power in the gospel.

You are cheering these pimps who are charging an arm and a leg for the gospel claiming it's a new revelation. Paul could do it but he restrained himself from ABUSING it. Shame on you and your pastas

Repent!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can God Reconcile With Devil / Today Is Palm Sunday! / Midnight Prayers For Head, Hands And Legs Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.