Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,722 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC - Education (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC (712476 Views)

The Oke-ogun Polytechnic (saki) 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (414) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Rockview: 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
Please I need Maths, English and Chemistry past question.

seunoyelude@yahoo.co.uk

Please help a friend. Please!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by tobhykillz: 8:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
nnamdi1998:
without submitting
when u upload ur documents u should submit ...note but dont submit your application form yet
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Papacypaul(m): 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2017
All of you quoting me for PQ, have done my best by sending it to people here,i dnt hav tym to be sending to individuals bcoz its tedious ,also there is epileptic power supply here so cnt waste my battery on sending
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by kinqremson: 10:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
Please I need NDA PQ.. English Economics Government and Biology.. God bless whoever is send it to me ..thank you

Kingremson15@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by captainbangz: 5:46am On Feb 23, 2017
Papacypaul:
All of you quoting me for PQ, have done my best by sending it to people here,i dnt hav tym to be sending to individuals bcoz its tedious ,also there is epileptic power supply here so cnt waste my battery on sending
SIR, DON'T PLEASE USE THE WORD WASTE. ONE OF US MIGHT BE OF HELP TO YOU SOMEDAY(don't get me wrong) PLEASE TRY AND SEND IT TO ME VALENTINEFELIX6@GMAIL.COM. I PROMISE TO SEND YOU A RECHARGE VOUCHER PIN UPON RECEPTION. THANKS IN ADVANCE.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by arshavineering(m): 5:50am On Feb 23, 2017
please send it "arshavineering@yahoo.com".. Thanks man
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Papacypaul(m): 11:20am On Feb 23, 2017
praize,captainbangz check ur mail, do justice to send it to oda
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by horlawunm(f): 7:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
Papacypaul:
i only hv bio,geo,phy,eng,mth,chem in my gmail
Accountancy candidate.....plz help me send eng and maths
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Pius252(m): 8:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
horlawunm:
Accountancy candidate.....plz help me send eng and maths
first accounting aspirant...add up on facebook pius ehichioya ailenbaluagbon
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by tobhykillz: 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
NDAEE will commence before jamb!!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by saintbillion(m): 9:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
Papacypaul:
is there any1 that have registered? were u able to upload scanned o'lvl cert and birth without submitting the application
After u must have save your app form, just click on menu and login again. By this time check by the left side ur see a link for document upload. Select the document u wana upload and save.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Marshalhitler: 7:40am On Feb 24, 2017
Guys what's the update
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by mrwilliamadmn: 9:02am On Feb 24, 2017
angry
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by mrwilliamadmn: 9:07am On Feb 24, 2017
angry
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by shanky45(m): 12:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
please I need the past question emmanueladeniran81@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by captainbangz: 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
How're they going to shortlist applicants for the entrance exams?
tobhykillz:
NDAEE will commence before jamb!!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
abdullateef44:
Please can graduate apply for NDA? I need an answer...and what are the criteria...
I also just got a message saying am selected ...I don't know how true it is...here is it below

Dear applicant.
you have been selected for the NDA R..70th. you are to report with your access code in order to upload your ID card.
call NDA helpline
for instructions.

HOW TRUE IS THIS PLEASE
A graduate can apply for either Ssc(Combatant) Or Dssc(non-combatant) Or Postgraduate(Civilian course) ....Am also a graduate bt i want to apply for DSSC as non-combatant for Navy wen d form is out..Its a duration of 6-9month course.....i read it Frm NDA site dat DSSC normally Assembles Mid-July bt i dont know when dere form will b out
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COURSE (DSSC)

The DSSC is a 9 month intensive military training for professionals drawn from various disciplines to serve as officers in the non combat services of the Army, Navy and the Air Force.

Entry Qualification for the DSSC

The entry qualifications for the DSSC are as follows:

(a) Be a Nigerian as defined in the Const itution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

(b) Be male or female between the ages of 22 to 35 years for both serving personnel and civilians.

(c) Be medically and physically fit.

(d) Measure not less than 1.68m (for male) and 1.65m (for female) in height.

(e) Must not have been convicted by any court of law.

(f) Possess a minimum of first degree of not less than Second Class Lower Division from a recognized University or HND from a recognized Polytechnic of not less than Lower Credit.

(g) Applicants (less serving members of the Armed Forces) must have completed the NYSC Scheme or provide proof of exemption as the case may be.

(h) Graduates with professional qualifications must be duly registered by relevant bodies recognized by Nigerian Laws at the commencement of cadet training

(i) Possess valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.

(j) Possess a valid certificate of state of origin.

(k) Recommended by at least two recognizable referees who must attest to the applicant's character and integrity. Serving military personnel must be recommended by their commanders.

Vacancies

The Direct Short Service Course has an annual intake of 100 cadets per Service, totaling 300 cadets for a course. There is provision to increase the number whenever there is a need.

Assembly Date

The DSSC normally assembles in mid July of every year.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by kinqremson: 3:49pm On Feb 24, 2017
Please someone should help me with the past question.. I beg you in the name of God.. Kingremson15@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by kinqremson: 3:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
fawaz22:
hanhan baba the one i forward to your mail nko dint u get them?
please help me send..I beg you in the name of God.. Kingremson15
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by tobhykillz: 8:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
JIBOSKI437:
HOME

About The Academy
Community
Departments & Units
Other Links
MILITARY

Cadet Programmes
Directorate of Military Training
Cadets Brigade
Cadet Life
ACADEMIC BRANCH

Faculties
Academy Library
Academy Registry
Academy Provost
Postgraduate School
Centres of Excellence
Affliated Schools
NEWS AND EVENTS

Calender of Events
NDA Photo Album
LOGIN

Login with your Google Apps Account
Direct Short Service

The DSSC is a 9 month intensive military training for professionals drawn from various disciplines to serve as officers in the non combat services of the Army, Navy and the Air Force.

(a) Be a Nigerian as defined in the Const itution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

(b) Be male or female between the ages of 22 to 35 years for both serving personnel and civilians.

(f) Possess a minimum of first degree of not less than Second Class Lower Division from a recognized University or HND from a recognized Polytechnic of not less than Lower Credit.

(g) Applicants (less serving members of the Armed Forces) must have completed the NYSC Scheme or provide proof of exemption as the case may be.

(h) Graduates with professional qualifications must be duly registered by relevant bodies recognized by Nigerian Laws at the commencement of cadet training

(i) Possess valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.

(k) Recommended by at least two recognizable referees who must attest to the applicant's character and integrity. Serving military personnel must be recommended by their commanders.

Vacancies

The Direct Short Service Course has an annual intake of 100 cadets per Service, totaling 300 cadets for a course. There is provision to increase the number whenever there is a need.

Assembly Date

Profile of the Commandant NDA
Click here to view the profile of the Commandant of the Nigerian Defence Academy.
Click here
Online Application For 69th Regular Course

This is to inform the general public that online application for admission into the 69th Regular Course is available for sales... Click here.

Click apply now for application form.

Apply Now
Academy... Mother of Many African Warriors
Academy Academy, Academy..The Mother of Many African Warrior

Commandant's Quotes

"TALK IS CHEAP, leaders must walk the talk."
-Major General MT Ibrahim.
Watch Event Videos
Click here to watch and see series of videos on our events and other activites.
Watch Video

SITE NAV

Home
Contact Information
Feedback
ABOUT NDA

History of NDA
Organization Structure
Achievements
Prospects
DIRECTORATES

Directorate of Military Trainings
Cadet's Brigade
Directorate of Administration
Directorate of Co-ordination
Directorate of Logistics
Directorate of ICT
Directorate of Finance
CADETS LIFE

Regular Combatant Course
Short Service Course
Direct Short Service Course
POSTGRADUATE

Postgraduate Course
Admission Process
Admission Requirements
NEWS & EVENTS

Notice Board
Event Videos
NDA Photo Album
Quick Contact

Nigerian Defence Academy,
Kaduna, Kaduna State.
Email: info@nda.edu.ng

omo dis 1 go copy d whole NDA site ni o lol...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
tobhykillz:
omo dis 1 go copy d whole NDA site ni o lol...
So wetin come happen?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
JIBOSKI437:

Vacancies

Assembly Date

Drect short service Commission DSSC as d name implies is a graduate Military Service for professional who hav graduated from diff institution and serve the nation(NYSC).
NDA was task wit the responsibility of training cadet of DSSC b4 but now the training is done by each arm force by themselves. The reason is because doing the time of Recruitment and training by NDA, maybe Airforce or Navy will not b ready to accomodate Officer cos they need to include them in there Budget.
Another reason is that it is cost effective and better to train this cadet by each forces because the military drills(Parade) of Navy and Army and Airforce are Different.
Army is known for Banging of Legs on d ground, in Navy we dont bang legs, we just bring it together.
NDA is a military university that train Cadet that just past out from secondary school. U train for 4 Years(NDA is 4 Years Now) Both in Academy and Military Drills. Both NDA and DSSC aftet graduation u are commisioned into the Officer Cadre.
In NDA u hv the opportunity to choose between Army, Navy and Airforce from yq first Year. Then in d 3rd year u go to d force u choose and get train by d force again.
If u finish from NDA u are a Regular Commission but if u go to the university first before joing tru DSSC u are a Direct Short Service Commission.
DSSC hv the opportunity to convert to Direct Regular Commission(DRC) after 3 years of Join.
Both NDA or DSSC are direct Job to the Military once u graduate. Pls which some of diz info. isnt True?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by tobhykillz: 10:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
JIBOSKI437:
So wetin come happen?
dey ask
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nauman446: 10:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Papacypaul(m): 6:28am On Feb 25, 2017
JIBOSKI437:
Drect short service Commission DSSC as d name implies is a graduate Military Service for professional who hav graduated from diff institution and serve the nation(NYSC).
NDA was task wit the responsibility of training cadet of DSSC b4 but now the training is done by each arm force by themselves. The reason is because doing the time of Recruitment and training by NDA, maybe Airforce or Navy will not b ready to accomodate Officer cos they need to include them in there Budget.
Another reason is that it is cost effective and better to train this cadet by each forces because the military drills(Parade) of Navy and Army and Airforce are Different.
Army is known for Banging of Legs on d ground, in Navy we dont bang legs, we just bring it together.
NDA is a military university that train Cadet that just past out from secondary school. U train for 4 Years(NDA is 4 Years Now) Both in Academy and Military Drills. Both NDA and DSSC aftet graduation u are commisioned into the Officer Cadre.
In NDA u hv the opportunity to choose between Army, Navy and Airforce from yq first Year. Then in d 3rd year u go to d force u choose and get train by d force again.
If u finish from NDA u are a Regular Commission but if u go to the university first before joing tru DSSC u are a Direct Short Service Commission.
DSSC hv the opportunity to convert to Direct Regular Commission(DRC) after 3 years of Join.
Both NDA or DSSC are direct Job to the Military once u graduate. Pls which some of diz info. isnt True?
look,go and read about last year DSSC application form to know about its latest,like that degree/hnd minimum grade required for airforce,navy,army is upper credit..moreso NDA remains 5yrs
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 25, 2017
Papacypaul:
look,go and read about last year DSSC application form to know about its latest,like that degree/hnd minimum grade required for airforce,navy,army is upper credit..moreso NDA remains 5yrs
morning bro, pls i need those past question too, all the ones you have.. this is my email sarkikhanilu@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by realglob(m): 11:36am On Feb 25, 2017
Where can I get NDA past questions to buy

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (414) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.