Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,932 members, 7,803,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC - Education (296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC (712573 Views)

The Oke-ogun Polytechnic (saki) 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (414) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by e10nzy(m): 10:35am On Sep 06, 2017
Congrats to you guys who made it, you'll now become our school fathers for 70RC.

Congrats
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Daeyou(m): 10:39am On Sep 06, 2017
e10nzy:
Congrats to you guys who made it, you'll now become our school fathers for 70RC.

Congrats
wink
e10nzy:

Congrats
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Dann01(m): 11:32am On Sep 06, 2017
Oh boy, it's the Lord's doing, glory belongs to God. congrats to all my course mates who made it. greater heights to those who didn't make d list, best wishes

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Dann01(m): 11:33am On Sep 06, 2017
69rc muje! muje!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by AdmiralPato(m): 12:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
demo4ril97:

so na you chance my number abi grin congrats bro

Lmao. Thanks Sir
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2017
pls someone should help me with kwara state list
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Daeyou(m): 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
Dann01:
69rc muje! muje!!
Bro do you make the list
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by demo4ril97(m): 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
demo4ril97:
This ones, failure is not the end we can still do something worth gold with our time. Candidates do you understand mates guards up for the next something on board izaklia. I pray that all our colleagues who have seen and will see the board all make it by God's mercy @ AdmiralPato, Dann01, Lawmosh, FuckBuhari and the rest of them.

#DayByDay smiley

Just a reference to my post and to God be the glory they all made it! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nijablog: 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
FuckBuhari:
were u in Adamawa state?
You mean Benedict is the FuckBuhari on nairaland...hmmmn amazing....anyway it is your friend AD02.
Guy the thing pain me say our gallant salamatu nor make am o but anyway maryam is now your coursemate and bro. play play play u are nw a cadet o and we are now ur clowns o
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by SammieLowkey(m): 4:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
Congratulations to those who made it (despite the odds). This is just a step to even greater heights!

And to those who made AFSB list but didn't make the final list or were DSQ, wash your white vest and blue shorts, iron it very well and keep it safe in ur closet cos you will be needing it next year... For the last time!

Goodluck to all 70RC candidates. #morale
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Daeyou(m): 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
Morale is becoming higher !!!! 70Rc Muje!i
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Madawaki01(m): 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
Clowns
u will suffer..is dat kla?in fact,d best advice anybody cn give u now is
"tune your mind" for the worse,u wil suffer both physically and psycologically" but pple av bin survivin it,so why cnt u? Neva let d tot of leaving cross ur mind (even tho there is no cadet that cn say he has nt thought of leaving b4)..just start learning how to endure,start disposing all ur civilian status,see urself as somtin new,let us mould u,submit urself to training no mata d form,and u wil make it
OUR ROOMATES

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Daeyou(m): 6:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
Madawaki01:
Clowns
"tune your mind" for the worse,u wil suffer both physically and psycologically" but pple av bin survivin it,so why cnt u? Neva let d tot of leaving cross ur mind (even tho there is no cadet that cn say he has nt thought of leaving b4)..just start learning how to endure,start disposing all ur civilian status,see urself as somtin new,let us mould u,submit urself to training no mata d form,and u wil make it
OUR ROOMATES
Senior Man....Are you a Prep Winger?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
Madawaki01:
Clowns
OUR ROOMATES
Oga sir, I am your boy sir. Please I submit my soul unto u, pls guide and protect me. U are a mentor to me, pls sir. I beg u. Accept me with ur warm hands. Thank you sir.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
Nijablog:

You mean Benedict is the FuckBuhari on nairaland...hmmmn amazing....anyway it is your friend AD02.
Guy the thing pain me say our gallant salamatu nor make am o but anyway maryam is now your coursemate and bro. play play play u are nw a cadet o and we are now ur clowns o
my friend, I really miss u, and I hope u join us next year. It's nice knowing someone like u my brother. Have fun.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
demo4ril97:

Just a reference to my post and to God be the glory they all made it! cheesy
I really appreciate this my brother. U are and will always be in my heart. Ur encouragement brought me to dis very point I'm today. I lost hope, but u were there to lighten up my hopes. May ur hard work lead u to greater heights in d future.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by demo4ril97(m): 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
FuckBuhari:
I really appreciate this my brother. U are and will always be in my heart. Ur encouragement brought me to dis very point I'm today. I lost hope, but u were there to lighten up my hopes. May ur hard work lead u to greater heights in d future.

Lol I had no choice but to start from the very day the AFSB list came out, and how we began our chats CDT B. John, the summary is that "never be demoralized" wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Dann01(m): 8:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
Madawaki01:
Clowns
OUR ROOMATES
. Thanks oga sir
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
demo4ril97:

Lol I had no choice but to start from the very day the AFSB list came out, and how we began our chats CDT B. John, the summary is that "never be demoralized" wink
yes boss. That's d spirit. I will always b honored to have u as my right hand man
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Daeyou(m): 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2017
FuckBuhari:
yes boss. That's d spirit. I will always b honored to have u as my right hand man
FuckBuhari please i need your facebook ID and your digit.....I need to discuss with you !!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
Daeyou:
FuckBuhari please i need your facebook ID and your digit.....I need to discuss with you !!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Daeyou(m): 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
Daeyou:
Am sorry bro, the phone am using presently cant WhatsApp......
Can i call this number
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Daeyou(m): 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
Uwc bro. Pls help me modify ur comment and delete my number. 22 of dis month
Daeyou:
Am greatful bro.....I will definatly call you tomorrow.......
And if i may ask, when are you guyz resuming??
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Daeyou(m): 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
FuckBuhari:
Uwc bro. Pls help me modify ur comment and delete my number. 22 of dis month
I have done that Sir!
Guard Up for resumption!!!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
Daeyou:
I have done that Sir!
Guard Up for resumption!!!
thank you sir, I'm grateful.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by AdmiralPato(m): 10:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
Madawaki01:
Clowns
OUR ROOMATES

Yes sir
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Kinglife(m): 10:29pm On Sep 06, 2017
FuckBuhari:
duck buhari please I need you to put me through some little things because you have more knowledge in afsb and ndaee than I do plr
Please I will appreciate to get your watsapp number thank you sir and congrats
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2017
Kinglife:
duck buhari please I need you to put me through some little things because you have more knowledge in afsb and ndaee than I do plr
Please I will appreciate to get your watsapp number thank you sir and congrats
08109412682. My WhatsApp no. Tnx boss. I appreciate
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by AdmiralPato(m): 10:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
Daeyou:
Congrat

Thanks bro
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Odunayaw(m): 1:06am On Sep 07, 2017
Congrats LawMosh
He who dares wins

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (414) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.