Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,593 members, 7,801,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Network Palava - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Network Palava (526 Views)

Cake Palava - The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button / Fatness Palava / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire PALAVA!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Network Palava by naijafv: 8:04pm On Aug 19, 2015
A guy was in love with a girl, but never had the guts to tell her. One night around midnight, he gathered some courage and sent her a text with these honest words. "Aven, I love you ,I want to date you. Please reply and tell me how you feel. "A few seconds later he received a message alert on his phone.
He was so scared and too tensed to open it that night so he decided not to check the message until the next morning when he's less tense and in better senses. So he went to sleep. When he woke the next day, he prayed seriously about the message for good news,went about doing his morning chores,brushed his teeth, ate his breakfast, took a bath, dressed himself up then climbed into bed and picked his phone to read the message on his phone.
This was the response he read : "Dear customer, you have insufficient balance to send this message. Please recharge your account and try again " grin grin grin grin

For more funny stuffs>>>>>>>http:///XOsjTM

1 Like

Re: Network Palava by penisEnlargmnt: 8:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
make I laugh small grin

(1) (Reply)

Fun Game To Ease Stress... / Want To Shoot Your Music Or Wedding Videos, Or Edit Your Movies? CHECK THIS OUT! / Just Read And Comment If U Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.