Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

A Nairalander Said He Was The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland. You Agree? Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Said He Was The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland. You Agree? Photos (2611 Views)

The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) / "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) / Light Skinned Beautiful Than Dark Ones? Agree?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Said He Was The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland. You Agree? Photos by decisive(m): 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2015
This man,a nairalander said he was the most handsome man on Nairaland. Do you agree?

Re: A Nairalander Said He Was The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland. You Agree? Photos by INTROVERT(f): 8:22pm On Aug 19, 2015
skibo... come are u kidding me.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Said He Was The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland. You Agree? Photos by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 19, 2015
Yea cheesy over handsome dey worry that man undecided
decisive:
This man,a nairalander said he was the most handsome man on Nairaland. Do you agree?
Re: A Nairalander Said He Was The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland. You Agree? Photos by 1miccza: 8:24pm On Aug 19, 2015
Bia INTROVERT you don carry your two left leg reach here again??

See the guy head like Sule Fighter for Mushin own sef mttcchheeew!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Said He Was The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland. You Agree? Photos by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 19, 2015
Kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: A Nairalander Said He Was The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland. You Agree? Photos by bluaero(m): 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
grin grin grin

After 1 drag of osogbo ganja

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Said He Was The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland. You Agree? Photos by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
hehehehehehehehe skiiibiiii tinz grin bro shey u sabi oshogbo weed wella?
Re: A Nairalander Said He Was The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland. You Agree? Photos by Heromaniaa: 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
una no sabi wen pesin dey joke?
Re: A Nairalander Said He Was The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland. You Agree? Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2015
Na someborry sweetheart be that o
Re: A Nairalander Said He Was The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland. You Agree? Photos by Dotwillis1(m): 8:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
*spits *
Re: A Nairalander Said He Was The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland. You Agree? Photos by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
U have joined them abi

who is teaching u all this kwa grin
Re: A Nairalander Said He Was The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland. You Agree? Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:30pm On Aug 19, 2015
What he needs is a thorough washing & setting of brain with Hypo in conjunction with Jik..
Re: A Nairalander Said He Was The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland. You Agree? Photos by endy4oxide(m): 8:30pm On Aug 19, 2015
lmao......

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Said He Was The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland. You Agree? Photos by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:

U have joined them abi

who is teaching u all this kwa grin

Kwaaaa has a meaning? We use it as a substitute for 'lol' here. Kwa kwa kwa or kwaaaaks. Hehehe.

What does kwaaa mean in a Nigerian sense?
Re: A Nairalander Said He Was The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland. You Agree? Photos by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2015
Cool dude...*thumbs up*
Re: A Nairalander Said He Was The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland. You Agree? Photos by wordbank(m): 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2015
Anyhow Kanda na meat
Re: A Nairalander Said He Was The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland. You Agree? Photos by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Kwaaaa has a meaning? We use it as a substitute for 'lol' here. Kwa kwa kwa or kwaaaaks. Hehehe.

What does kwaaa mean in a Nigerian sense?
Oh kewl i didnt know that o

Yeah it's a word (?) in Igbo im not sure of the exact meaning just how it's used
Like if someone said OP was a fine boy, you could say 'fine kwa' meaning fine my a** grin

It's kinda sarcasm I guess wink
Re: A Nairalander Said He Was The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland. You Agree? Photos by Immanueladebol(m): 8:38pm On Aug 19, 2015
Kwawwks...he sed he 'was' sha
Re: A Nairalander Said He Was The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland. You Agree? Photos by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Oh kewl i didnt know that o

Yeah it's a word (?) in Igbo im not sure of the exact meaning just how it's used
Like if someone said OP was a fine boy, you could say 'fine kwa' meaning fine my a** grin

It's kinda sarcasm I guess wink

Oh ok, that's nice. I'm gonna steal it & use it in future threads like this.

Handsome kwa indeed lol

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Said He Was The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland. You Agree? Photos by Stephansmily(f): 8:46pm On Aug 19, 2015
Come on!

Even Vic O fine pass this nigga
Re: A Nairalander Said He Was The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland. You Agree? Photos by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
he said he was(past)not he is(present). Who knows maybe he was in 1970s and 80s.
For his mind though
Re: A Nairalander Said He Was The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland. You Agree? Photos by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
Yeah....of course grin grin m not disputing that grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Said He Was The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland. You Agree? Photos by mayreeh215: 8:51pm On Aug 19, 2015
Depends on the beholder...daz all
Re: A Nairalander Said He Was The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland. You Agree? Photos by JVgal(f): 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
Maybe there's anoda meaning for handsome

Yes I agree, he is handsome
Re: A Nairalander Said He Was The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland. You Agree? Photos by delishpot: 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
I agree.
Re: A Nairalander Said He Was The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland. You Agree? Photos by dareking48pro: 8:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
Well...

A man was lost while driving through the countryside. As he tried to reach for the map, he accidentally drove off the road into a ditch. Though he wasn't injured, his car was stuck deep in the mud. So the man walked to a nearby farm to ask for help... Click the link to continue reading http://mybeautifulstories1..com/2015/08/power-of-positive-thinking.html?m=1

For more beautiful and emotional love stories, visit www.mybeautifulstories1..com
Re: A Nairalander Said He Was The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland. You Agree? Photos by Ozavize88(f): 9:21pm On Aug 19, 2015
Most handsome? ******lip sealed ******
Re: A Nairalander Said He Was The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland. You Agree? Photos by Swissheart(f): 9:27pm On Aug 19, 2015
.....hmnm....his opinion of himself.... nt bad
Re: A Nairalander Said He Was The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland. You Agree? Photos by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
Lol
Re: A Nairalander Said He Was The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland. You Agree? Photos by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2015
lol...yea he was
Re: A Nairalander Said He Was The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland. You Agree? Photos by iamkingzlee(m): 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2015
comot for road jor, make I see front.
Re: A Nairalander Said He Was The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland. You Agree? Photos by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
iamkingzlee:
comot for road jor, make I see front.
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. / Some Pros And Cons Of Being Single. / How Did You Loose Your Virginity? And How Old?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.