Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

In Need Of Real Advice ..asap!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In Need Of Real Advice ..asap!!! (1858 Views)

This Is No Longer News. Be A Master Of The Game Too. Join The League Of Real Men / Join the league of Real Men. Samsu Oil needs no introduction. Ask for d original (2) (3) (4)

In Need Of Real Advice ..asap!!! by Segedinho(m): 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2015
It might sounds unbelievable but it happened , I have got a friend,a hardworking type who luvs his wife very much.He is cameraman and also sells Dvd plates to supplement it.(no food 4 lazy man) grin . He met and got married to this girl in the church with the help of my church tingy"omo boy no sabi toast ".d wedding was ok and b4 u knew it they had a baby..so along the line, the wife started behaving somehow,denying the husband his obligatory right to have intimate with her to the extent that the man would slot in ponographii and most times selfservix in her presence,and she will belike"yea this is what u need..kip it up"...it has been like this for some months... He didn't border and due to his feelings for his wife,he opened a beer parlour for her atleast to show her that he still care,on this faithful day,he went to her beer parlour and other for some drinks,the wife brought the drinks and he thanked her and rubbed her shoulder romantically atleast to give signal to other customers that this is my wife.. the next thing he received was a loud slap on his face,he didn't do anything and he left the place to avoid further embarrassment ....the man his seeking advice because he his ready to divorce......don't really know what to say that's why I am here....thanks

Re: In Need Of Real Advice ..asap!!! by NoRetreat(m): 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
Marriage of inconvenience.Back to sender.ASAP.

Re: In Need Of Real Advice ..asap!!! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2015
They say cute guys like me are womanizer.... Yes!
I've told myself my kids must date 3 different guys/Ladies before my eyes... Have sex with them before saying that crazy phrase "i do"
I'm single.... Still searching because I hate news like this. Anything that borders on my sexualty and private life I regard them more than going to church...
MEN NEED SEX TO LIVE NORMAL JUST LIKE CARS NEED GASOLINE TO SERVE FUNCTION.
Going to church doesn't make you complete Christian/Muslim. Is simply makes u religious.
The purest orange juice can't move your car....
Take heart bro... I've got no advice for you now your are married. Wish I met you single..

Re: In Need Of Real Advice ..asap!!! by MrAnonTAC: 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
He should remember two wrongs dont make a right. Before taking any step to divorce her, let him finda week to gift her her favorite things and be at peace with her. once he is sure she seems happy, he should talk to her about what has been happening and seek for her opinion as to what to do to make things better. It might just be something little he needs to work on ...something as little as bad bed action.
Re: In Need Of Real Advice ..asap!!! by otukpo(f): 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
This story get as e be undecided

Re: In Need Of Real Advice ..asap!!! by kristonium(m): 8:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
Segedinho:
It might sounds unbelievable but it happened , I have got a friend,a hardworking type who luvs his wife very much.He is cameraman and also sells Dvd plates to supplement it.(no food 4 lazy man) grin . He met and got married to this girl in the church with the help of my church tingy"omo boy no sabi toast ".d wedding was ok and b4 u knew it they had a baby..so along the line, the wife started behaving somehow,denying the husband his obligatory right to have intimate with her to the extent that the man would slot in ponographii and most times selfservix in her presence,and she will belike"yea this is what u need..kip it up"...it has been like this for some months... He didn't border and due to his feelings for his wife,he opened a beer parlour for her atleast to show her that he still care,on this faithful day,he went to her beer parlour and other for some drinks,the wife brought the drinks and he thanked her and rubbed her shoulder romantically atleast to give signal to other customers that this is my wife.. the next thing he received was a loud slap on his face,he didn't do anything and he left the place to avoid further embarrassment ....the man his seeking advice because he his ready to divorce......don't really know what to say that's why I am here....thanks
who slapped him and why?
what was the wife's response?
the man self servicing in front of the wife and the wife urging him on?
This is no marriage but contracted cohabitation!
Re: In Need Of Real Advice ..asap!!! by Segedinho(m): 8:54pm On Aug 19, 2015
kristonium:

who slapped him and why?
what was the wife's response?
the man self servicing in front of the wife and the wife urging him on?
This is no marriage but contracted cohabitation!

d wife slapped d man,,,dunno why.....but suspecting d woman might have a boyfriend drinking in d bar @ dat moment
Re: In Need Of Real Advice ..asap!!! by Segedinho(m): 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
otukpo:
This story get as e be undecided

quite unbelievable but it happened...
Re: In Need Of Real Advice ..asap!!! by Ewuro4: 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2015
Why beer parlour business though ?

Re: In Need Of Real Advice ..asap!!! by Segedinho(m): 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
Ewuro4:
Why beer parlour business though ?

dunno
Re: In Need Of Real Advice ..asap!!! by kristonium(m): 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
Segedinho:

d wife slapped d man,,,dunno why.....but suspecting d woman might have a boyfriend drinking in d bar @ dat moment
That means the wife married the man!
Re: In Need Of Real Advice ..asap!!! by 5minsmadness: 10:00pm On Aug 19, 2015
Segedinho:
jfl

He shouldnt divorce her.
She is having leadership issues, doesnt recognise him as the man of the house.
He should wait for her one day with cane.
when she comes home, lock the door and flog the living daylights out of her.
After which he should Bleep her very well.
I assure you her brain will reset.

Thank me later.

Re: In Need Of Real Advice ..asap!!! by SAMBARRY: 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

nkan nbe shocked lipsrsealed

Re: In Need Of Real Advice ..asap!!! by SAMBARRY: 10:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
Animal. You've started again undecided

one minute you will type like a normal human being another minute you will be typing like a rapeest and woman beater undecided

you nor dey shame. In fact shame on you undecided
5minsmadness:

jfl

He shouldnt divorce her.

Thank me later.

Re: In Need Of Real Advice ..asap!!! by 5minsmadness: 10:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Animal. You've started again undecided

one minute you will type like a normal human being another minute you will be typing like a rapeest and woman beater undecided

you nor dey shame. In fact shame on you undecided
jfl

Wetin be "animal" inside the tin again?
The woman wey slap the man for no reason no be animal?
Quiet man marry you put you for house open beer parlour for you, you repay am with denial of sex, humilate am to the point wey he masturbate for yafront u still tell am wedone, com slap am again for buisness centre wey he open for you.

Op take that woman home and buy N50 water cane and finish am for her back and buttocks! Her brain go reset!

Re: In Need Of Real Advice ..asap!!! by SAMBARRY: 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2015
I'm not saying what the woman did is right but violence doesn't solve violence. He should leave the house for her for 6months then she'll learn how to behave instead of employing violence
5minsmadness:

jfl

Wetin be "animal" inside the tin again?
The woman wey slap the man for no reason no be animal?
Quiet man marry you put you for house open beer parlour for you, you repay am with denial of sex, humilate am to the point wey he masturbate for yafront u still tell am wedone, com slap am again for buisness centre wey he open for you.

Op take that woman home and buy N50 water cane and finish am for her back and buttocks! Her brain go reset!

Re: In Need Of Real Advice ..asap!!! by thorpido(m): 10:54pm On Aug 19, 2015
What kind of relationship and courtship did this couple have?I think the hubby should talk to someone in her family.

Re: In Need Of Real Advice ..asap!!! by jabojafa(m): 11:00pm On Aug 19, 2015
divorce shdnt be an option, he shd gv sumtim and moniter movemnt, cos she sure is cheatin on him. Dt wz why she did slap him in d beer parlour cos her lover wz der. Sinc he open d busines for her, she shd stop frm goin to d shop until she changes.

Re: In Need Of Real Advice ..asap!!! by kpolli(m): 11:51pm On Aug 19, 2015
MrAnonTAC:
He should remember two wrongs dont make a right. Before taking any step to divorce her, let him finda week to gift her her favorite things and be at peace with her. once he is sure she seems happy, he should talk to her about what has been happening and seek for her opinion as to what to do to make things better. It might just be something little he needs to work on ...something as little as bad bed action.

Abeg what kinda advice is this?
Re: In Need Of Real Advice ..asap!!! by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 20, 2015
MrAnonTAC:

Who she be wey dem dey give am favorite things.
I can guess you are not married.
Person wey dem open shop for to show he still cares.
The Op said he loves her dearly.
She now has the audacity to slap her husband.
For a wife to slap her husband in public without offending her implies that the man means nothing.
Denying the man love making. That is how majority of married women behave.

Buy her gift, Talk to her, who she be abeg?

The right thing bro is to call your wife to order and take charge of your home. If as a last resort, then you should get counselling.
Re: In Need Of Real Advice ..asap!!! by Richy4(m): 2:01am On Aug 20, 2015
If this story is really true, then the man should first do a paternity test ASAP. To know if she danced another tone without his knowledge.

Then he should demand to know the meaning of that display out there.

I don't think there was courtship before the marriage took place. He would have seen some of those baggage.

As someone else mentioned, why would he open a beer parlour for her out of all businesses in this world?
Re: In Need Of Real Advice ..asap!!! by Segedinho(m): 7:49am On Aug 20, 2015
Richy4:
If this story is really true, then the man should first do a paternity test ASAP. To know if she danced another tone without his knowledge.

Then he should demand to know the meaning of that display out there.

I don't think there was courtship before the marriage took place. He would have seen some of those baggage.

As someone else mentioned, why would he open a beer parlour for her out of all businesses in this world?

dere was no courtship, d guy was quite happy 2 have found a woman,,, he married her 2 quickly
Re: In Need Of Real Advice ..asap!!! by Segedinho(m): 7:54am On Aug 20, 2015
jabojafa:
divorce shdnt be an option, he shd gv sumtim and moniter movemnt, cos she sure is cheatin on him. Dt wz why she did slap him in d beer parlour cos her lover wz der. Sinc he open d busines for her, she shd stop frm goin to d shop until she changes.

a wife that laffs out his husband N urge him 2 continue selfservix 4 him not 2 boda her intimately?. . .. d man suspected sh z is cheating but yet 2 catch her red handed,,,,mayb dat was why he torch her romantically N d bar atleast 2 let d customers knw
Re: In Need Of Real Advice ..asap!!! by cococandy(f): 8:20am On Aug 20, 2015
Hian.

Slap. In public too. And for no reason according to the story.

In my opinion that's the height of it.

I wouldn't forgive that lightly so I won't tell him to. trying to wrap my head around that kind of behavior. It's only suitable in nollywood movies.
Re: In Need Of Real Advice ..asap!!! by Kimoni: 10:13am On Aug 20, 2015
Nollywood
Re: In Need Of Real Advice ..asap!!! by thelish(f): 11:24am On Aug 20, 2015
Segedinho:

dere was no courtship, d guy was quite happy 2 have found a woman,,, he married her 2 quickly

And what was the man's reaction when the woman got home? He nor table the matter? Its either d man needs deliverance or the woman needs it. How can ur wife slap u in public, and u did nothing about it?
Re: In Need Of Real Advice ..asap!!! by Jennifer89(f): 11:31am On Aug 20, 2015
Op does your friend need a prophet to tell him that his wife has a guy that is playing the husband's role?
Re: In Need Of Real Advice ..asap!!! by afolwalex20(m): 11:36am On Aug 20, 2015
5minsmadness:

jfl

He shouldnt divorce her.

Thank me later.

The best advice ever.

Btw: never knew dumb guys(OP's friend) still exist

Re: In Need Of Real Advice ..asap!!! by pretydiva(f): 11:38am On Aug 20, 2015
D man needs some place..i hate men dat don't take actions were necessary
Re: In Need Of Real Advice ..asap!!! by summerflame(m): 8:08am On Aug 21, 2015
Stupid advise, iranu oshi
Re: In Need Of Real Advice ..asap!!! by marshalcarter: 8:15am On Aug 21, 2015
Both of'em aren't meant for each other......no doubt....they should DIVORCE!!!!!!!!!!!! undecided

Dis story sound yeyetic grin

Marriage Is Not A Poverty Alleviation Program / What Should Be The Ideal Age Difference Between Intending Couples? / I Broke Up With My Girl

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59