Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,097 members, 7,807,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Escapades With Aunty Caro(rated 18+) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Escapades With Aunty Caro(rated 18+) (7546 Views)

Must Read: Christmas With Aunty Bisi [part 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 &6] ($uper Er0tica) / Must Read: Adventure With Aunty Caro (18+)… Part 33 / Adventure With Aunty Caro (18+)part 32 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Escapades With Aunty Caro(rated 18+) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2015
A fiction story author by olabep

This is my story about my bitter sweet experience staying with aunty caro on campus... The sweet experience was that the two months i spent on campus with aunty caro was my first time away from daddy and mummy... After all i can do all i like, there will be no one to scold me.. The bitter part of the story is that aunty caro turn me to intimacy gadget during my stay with her on campus...
Actually what lead me to staying with her on campus was that, am write post utme in her school which in 2 months time, so i get to do tutorial on campus and she's the only one i know on campus, she's not a family member though but she stay with my family after the death of her parent. Part 2 drop soon

source : www.thevibes.tk
Re: Escapades With Aunty Caro(rated 18+) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
part 2 she's the only child... since her mother is a friend to my mum..and her school is not too far from my own house.: the best option for her was to stay with my family... she was 15 then and i was 11.. back to my story ... Since she's d only one i know on campus i gat no option than to stay with her.... Because she won't agree me renting an apartment .. She has become a family already the only difference was her surname and she's not a yoruba.. She promised to come home on friday that will both be departing for school on sunday after church service... Ve arranged my luggage on that friday before her arrival because i was eager for the travel.. She eventually arrived that friday around 6pm ...so watch out for part 3
Re: Escapades With Aunty Caro(rated 18+) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
Fast
Re: Escapades With Aunty Caro(rated 18+) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
onomeglo:
Fast
part 3 and 4 drops tonight
Re: Escapades With Aunty Caro(rated 18+) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
olabep:
part 3 and 4 drops tonight
ok,just mention me wen u drop it

(1) (Reply)

Is Urgent And Important: / Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. / Soyinka Wins Anisfield-Wolf Lifetime Achievement Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.