Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) (48011 Views)

Arab Money? Kcee, Skibii & Harrysong Dressed Like Arabians In Private Jet / I Am Very Sorry Over Skiibii Death Misinformation- Manager,soro Soberekon / Kcee Sacks Manager, Soso Soberekon, Over Skiibii’s Death Stunt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
Skiibii was on air today on CoolFM alongside Harrysong & KCee to tell the true story about his rumoured death.

According to Skiibii, he has been crying since the incident. He usually had blackouts where he just passes out either due to over excitement or over anxiety. That was what happened to him that fateful day in Surulere and he was shocked when he now woke up to read RIP messages and the outrage his 'stunt' had caused. Press play to watch the 21 minute video of the very revealing interview after the cut.

It was also during the interview that KCee announced he had fired his manager Soso and almost in tears, apologised to Nigerians for the scandal.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/08/photos-video-kcee-skibii-almost-in.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 19, 2015

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by mikigen(m): 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2015
This stunt will do more harm than to your career @ skibii but I just pray your name survive this coz most nigerians wontt take you or ur songs serious after all this shit!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by hamzakito(m): 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
hmm
Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by Heromaniaa: 9:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
The aim has been achieved. everyone knows him now.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by ammyluv2002(f): 10:00pm On Aug 19, 2015
Well, i don't know what to say.

1 Like

Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by Shaadey: 10:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
ok....we've heard

Let go and move the hell on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by ezeagu(m): 11:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
Who?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by brize(m): 11:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
eeeeeyaaaaahhhh may una no cry ok, shey na only rumour? But wait o lets relate this, he is a musician rumoured to be dead and he came now to refute the claim almost in tears, though he said to he sometimes passes out due to stress or excitement(thats all he didnt add any more claim) *follow me make we think small* just assume that he is a pastor or an aspiring one by now the claim will be... I died and went to heaven and i saw Jesus and jesus carry me and showed me my own storey building for heaven , hmm it was more fine than aso rock, and then after he carry me go hell(that time he wont claim that jesus showed him any house for hell, even if na bungalow), he will rather claim that he saw osama bin laden and maggot was gushing from his eyes and ears, he will also claim to see some rich men from the world even claim to see fela........and his lastbullet will be like, Jesus also told me when he may come again and the last sign to that he is coming, But before i can tell you anything about that then you must come to (at that moment he will say his church name, thats if he has one but if have not, then he will concort a name right there and) on sunday by 8:12 am.... God the raiser of the dead ministry..... Hmmmm lets keep on deceiving our selves in the name of religion and miracle.....

31 Likes

Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by etibaba(m): 11:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
Skibii & Co. Una try.

2 Likes

Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by timawoku(m): 11:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
Gud
Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by Pebcak: 11:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
grin grin
5 star crew be like
[img]http://i./ZQ6YRgFGqZ9xC.gif[/img]

33 Likes

Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
Even the skiibii looks frail.

3 Likes

Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by kenny091(m): 11:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
Guys, this is naija, all this kim kardashian stunts will only leave you guys frustrated. If you want this your new act skibii to sell, help him make good music, get a good beat, if possible get a good feature with olamide, davido or wizkid. All this dramatics won't help nobody. Tekno and kiss daniel are his mate, they didn't fake their death to hammer. #enuffsaid#

28 Likes

Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by tociano009(m): 11:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
Skbii na ibo boy
Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by gokay11(m): 11:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
Dude is still lying

3 Likes

Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by kennydee05(m): 11:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
Ehhya...
All is well
Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by joystickextendr: 11:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
ehya
Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by DonX001: 11:10pm On Aug 19, 2015
Who really gives a f..k??
This whole stunt story don tire me joor, they should let the thing rest.
They've already milked more than enough publicity out of the whole stunt....e don do....we don hear.
Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by blessedvisky(m): 11:10pm On Aug 19, 2015
Ok. Patiently waiting for the day that LadyF and INTROVERT would tell their own stories. Omo,NL go shake that day

1 Like

Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 19, 2015
Wait...until I watch the video.
Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by Kelklein(m): 11:10pm On Aug 19, 2015
5★ music soiling their hard-earned reputation with LIES and more LIES

2 Likes

Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by piagetskinner(m): 11:11pm On Aug 19, 2015
I see.....

BTW, guys pls download my track here:
https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/25142
Ur comments too, will be highly appreciated#gracias
Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by tayour917i(m): 11:11pm On Aug 19, 2015
U still don't understand
Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by ijbeauty(f): 11:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
Kcee I know... But pls who's Skiibii?? Same guy as SkyB a one time musician??

1 Like

Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by Shekau1(m): 11:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
It was clearly a miscommunication or at list it's not the Skibii guys fault na, the guy fainted and was sick there was no how he was gonna fake his death like that. Nigerians let's Forget this and Move on

2 Likes

Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by Iype(m): 11:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
Na them sabi

Enter house dey chop meat n garri
Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by Spikkylee: 11:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
F
Re: Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) by Richmond996: 11:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
RickRichards:
Wait.

Continue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jude Okoye Celebrates P-Square's 36th Birthday With Cartoon Without Tagging Them / 'You Look Like Bobrisky' - Funke Akindele's Fans As She Rocks Low Cut / Omotola Amazingly Transforms The Home Of A Widow In 4 Days (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.