Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,146 members, 7,780,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:25 AM

Pls Help Me With Electrical Design Of Building - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls Help Me With Electrical Design Of Building (554 Views)

12 Ways Of Building Team Spirit In An Office Environment / Lady Climbs Electric Pole, Fixes Electrical Connections (Photos) / ETAP ELECTRICAL DESIGN TRAINING IN NIGERIA. 08037916993 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me With Electrical Design Of Building by dhope: 10:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
I am in need of electrical design work done on architectural plan of any building structure for study. i understand many firms do sanction any employee that leaks the secret of their design work but I'd appreciate you remove or cover anything that is partaining to ur firm on that design b4 you forward it to me. I am on my knees and pleading to u to help me out. my mail is bestwinc(at)gmail(dot)com.
Re: Pls Help Me With Electrical Design Of Building by EngrBouss(m): 8:29am On Aug 21, 2015
dhope:
I am in need of electrical design work done on architectural plan of any building structure for study. i understand many firms do sanction any employee that leaks the secret of their design work but I'd appreciate you remove or cover anything that is partaining to ur firm on that design b4 you forward it to me. I am on my knees and pleading to u to help me out. my mail is bestwinc(at)gmail(dot)com.

Ask Google and go to images

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna MTN Contract Staff Protest ‘unlawful Sack / Manvotional: Do More, Live More, Be More / See Wat This Talented Boy Did With Indian Bamboo...amazing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.