Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Wisdom For Women: - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wisdom For Women: (586 Views)

Some Words Of Wisdom For Young Wives From Adaeze Yobo / Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read / For Women: Career Before Marriage Or Marriage Before Career? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wisdom For Women: by Luvties(m): 11:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
WISDOM FOR WOMEN
1. A first class degree won't make you a first class wife rather your submission and respect will.
2. The woman who respects her husband is the best wife anyone would ever have.
3. Your character and attitude will go a long way in determining if your husband will wish he Neva regret getting married to you.
4. To be a great wife you need more anger management skill than nagging skills.
5. Be a leader at work or anywhere else but be a companion at home, its wisdom!
6. Don't compete with your husband, compliment him.
7. Your strength is in your humility and submission, not in strife and contention.
8. Be tender, every man respects a tender woman but firm.
9. Never try to punish your husband by staving him of food or sex, he may be forced to get it outside.
10. There is nothing wrong in accepting that you are wrong when you are wrong.
11. Prepare to forgive your husband if he wronged you. For s forgiving wife is better than a vengeful one.
12. Make a decision to be a good wife you will need it in d long run.
GOD BLESS WOMEN

1 Like

Re: Wisdom For Women: by adesbreath: 11:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
For me, the longer you stay in marriage the more you learn even with set down rules we will all stumble over them.. the best medicine in marriage is love...love is the mother of kindness forgiveness long suffering patience and many more... a woman should love her inconsiderate husband endlessly and so should the man... imagine being kind to someone who hurts u daily...infact he or she does not notice your kindness because of their selfish heart.. but God does...so I want to tell u never be weary in doing good for you will reap the fruits of your labour, it shall never be in vain..

I want to use this opportunity to tell my hubby that spends all his time working and never has a little spare time for his family that I love him and maybe just maybe one day he will change but till then I shall not stop loving him or stop being a happy woman for him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

? / hi / Importation Of Girls For Forced Prostitution In The Middle East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.