Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Do You Need Someone To Pick And Drop Off Your Kids From School - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Need Someone To Pick And Drop Off Your Kids From School (421 Views)

2 Kids From Same Family Kidnapped At Their School In Anambra / Mum Plans To Stop Her Kids From Getting Addicted To Games & Tablet Using This / PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need Someone To Pick And Drop Off Your Kids From School by yomibabe(f): 11:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
hi peeps! do you need a car service to drop and pick up your kids from home to school and vice versa? are you tired of school bus driving your kids all over town and returning them at odd hours? do you live within surulere and your kid schools within surulere? then let's chat on 08155532088 or call me on 08028732831
Re: Do You Need Someone To Pick And Drop Off Your Kids From School by adesbreath: 11:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
First to comment ooo... so this is the high introvert and Co have been getting. I don't care if this topic hits front page or not am just so happy that my sad day ended happily for me.

Nice idea, will give u a call.
Re: Do You Need Someone To Pick And Drop Off Your Kids From School by yomibabe(f): 11:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
lol. congrats on being first to comment. will love to hear from you

1 Like

Re: Do You Need Someone To Pick And Drop Off Your Kids From School by yomibabe(f): 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
pls spread the word

(1) (Reply)

TRADERS:BOARD: Nigeria's Largest Online Market / Do You Love Your Mum? Nominate Her For The Wawards! / 10 Super Powers Every Nigerian Parent Has

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.