Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,791 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) (60370 Views)

Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" / Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) / Makeup School With Amazing Discount On Registration(SisiValisimo makeup School) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by dharmielol(f): 12:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
im in too. tnx.
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by Suzzytee05(f): 2:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
Following. Well done Ma.
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by NiffyJay(f): 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
I'm so in @ Ma'am EfosaVal sits right beside teacher efosaval. *Jumps up and down* Me sef i wl become a make-up artist with my face as the canvass. Sorry ma for being late *kneels down* can i stand up now.

2 Likes

Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 28, 2015
Ma,is it compulsory 2av all d brush set to achieve dat beautiful n flawless make up

1 Like

Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by Sandydayz(f): 10:42am On Aug 28, 2015
shocked
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by Sandydayz(f): 10:47am On Aug 28, 2015
Shaaa see classes ooo grin
Halfica u too waka o sad
Pls am in @maam Efosaval embarassed
Pls hennn Most of dis makeover always relate to the mixed race i mean chocolate skin...
Maybe we can also see for dark skin ba? wink
And menn pls answer Bukiminaj last ques
Thank ya tongue
"Drops the microphone" grin

1 Like

Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
Sandydayz:
Shaaa see classes ooo grin
Halfica u too waka o sad
Pls am in @maam Efosaval embarassed
Pls hennn Most of dis makeover always relate to the mixed race i mean chocolate skin...
Maybe we can also see for dark skin ba? wink
And menn pls answer Bukiminaj last ques
Thank ya :p
"Drops the microphone" grin

Yes we can also see dark skin, the idea is to know they right color to use for the right skin tone

Bukiminaj:
Ma,is it compulsory 2av all d brush set to achieve dat beautiful n flawless make up

[s] Chai this lady no won buy brush set sha[/s] grin

No its not compulsory. It's knowing how to use it that matters

2 Likes

Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by Swissheart(f): 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
I am In Ma.........

*sits*
Meanwhile U are sooooo very beautiful

1 Like

Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by abisolaarshow(f): 7:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
mine

Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 11:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
Thanks swizzheart grin grin

Now back to class. wink
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 11:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
[size=14pt]BRUSHES AND THEIR FUNCTIONS. [/size]

Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 11:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
[b]Powder brush:  it is use to apply pressed or loose powder all over the face.  It is use to blend makeup when it is too much (powder), can also be used to tone down blusher on the cheek.

Blush brush: it is use to apply blush on the cheek(cheekbone, apple of the cheek or the cheek plane) and to apply bronzer on the T-zone.

Foundation brush: It is use to apply crème or liquid foundation all over the face.

Eye shadow brush (super shader):  it is use to apply eye shadow on to the brow bone. I.e highlighting.  Also to blend makeup around the eye area.

Eye shadow brushes(Blender/fluff shading):  They are used to apply eye shadow on the eyelid.

Contour brushes : (Delux Precision/crease n contour)
: are use to apply dark shadow on to the crease of the eye ie contouring.
Fine eyeliner brush: used to apply eyeliner

Lip brushes: are use to blend lip liner on the lips and apply lip colour onto the lips.

concealer brush(Camouflage) : it is use to apply concealer on spot or blemishes to cover it . I.e concealing.  

Angled or Sloped eyebrow brush:  It is use to get the perfect eyebrow shape, after you eye pencile to the brows you use the angle brush to shape.

Smudge or big tapping eye shadow.used to create a smudge effect on the face especially under the eyes                                                                               

Eyebrow groomer (comb) or Eyebrow Two use:  It is use to keep the brows in shape while shaping the brows.

Whisk away or Fan brush: 
 it is use to take out fall out of eye shadow from the face.

Mascara wand:  it is use to take out excess mascara from the lashes to avoid clogging.  It is also use to tone down eyebrow pencil from the brows when it is too much. And to keep the brows in shape while shaping the brows.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 12:13am On Aug 29, 2015
[size=14pt]CARE OF YOUR BRUSHES[/size]

Step 1: Pour lukewarm water into a bowl and add a few drops of mild shampoo.

Step 2: Stir brush round and wash in the shmapoo

d in water until it is clean.

Step 3: Rinse in a lukewarm water

Step 4: Gather brushes together and set on a strainer

Step 5: when you done, keep in a pack

Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 7:59am On Aug 29, 2015
I would recommend the darkest shade or the second to the darkest shade.

Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by peawizzy(f): 9:16am On Aug 29, 2015
I'm in... Totally.
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
[size=18pt]OTHER TOOLS OF THE TRADE
[/size]

Makeup box

Face wipes

Cotton wool

Cotton bud 

Foundation sponge or wedge

Powder puff

Foundation shades

Powder shades

Lip colour shades

Lip liner shades

Eye liner shades

Blushers shades

Bronzers shades

Razor blades

Pair of tweezers

Baby scissors

Eye Lash curler

Astringent

Eye shadow base/ primer

Face primer

Lip primer

Shine control

Mascara shades

Gel

Hand sanitizers 

Tooth brush

Spray on

Cape

Apron

Hair band

Mint sweet

Eewwwwwwwooooo shocked such a long list abi grin hummmm, actually this is just to mention a few .A good makeup artist must be ready to invest in products, tools, equipments , and good training in order to master the necessary skills. grin if I tell you the number of workshops I have gone to this year and how much I have spent or those seminars you won't believe it, but I do it to broaden my mind on the subject mater so that I can teach it confidently or work on any client . wink

1 Like

Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
This box and brush set is available in different sizes at SisiValisimo makeup School in case you want it call or whatsapps me on 08096577157

Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 2:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
Yes we are on Facebook .just like the page so u don't miss any thing from us wink

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=321232314695842&ref=bookmarks
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by helistysworld: 7:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
Sisi Valerie. Every time I think about you am happy and also challenged cos you inspires alot. God bless you.
Am also in.......let me go and get my own set of brushes.

1 Like

Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
Hmmmm.money!!!

Dats y i avent burge into makeup yet

did u spend upto #1m in acquiring d tools
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by TOYNEX(f): 10:48am On Aug 31, 2015
BEAD MAKING ONLINE CLASS
ROTAD BEADS AND DECOR ONLINE BEAD MAKING
TRAINING SCHEME
LEARN BEAD MAKING ONLINE
ROTADBD offers online trainings for individuals
interested in making beads and who for the sake of
distance in location could not come for our one on
one training.
Rotadbd offers online training on different
categories as stated below:
continue reading @ http://rotadbeadsanddecor..in/p/bead-making-online-class.html?m=1

Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by hiiesha(f): 1:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
'In'
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by blaise29: 5:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
" in"
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by Zikkie(f): 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
Heheheheheeee!!!! Thank God I didn't miss this o! @madam Efosaval, dis babe u see here is following u bumper to bumper! Facebook inclusive!

I'm not so much of a make-up person, but with u, I'm soooo certain I can learn comfortably. U've got it in u!!! Thumbs up!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by harbizzola: 7:03am On Sep 01, 2015
Am in.... Brow! Brow!! Brow!!!... When it comes to brow, oopz am olodo in dis area. But am so positive DAT with dis thread "I am surely gonna be a PRO" cos my boss here sabi explain. God bless u ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by tayben015(f): 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
in * 100
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by charijee(f): 1:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hope I'm not the last sha....I'm in ma grin
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by femummy(f): 7:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
im soooo in
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by femummy(f): 10:05am On Sep 04, 2015
I like your set, whats the name, where did u buy it from ?

abisolaarshow:
mine
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by abisolaarshow(f): 10:13am On Sep 04, 2015
femummy:
I like your set, whats the name, where did u buy it from ?

femummy it's just an image from google

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chidinma Okeke Wins Miss Anambra 2015 (Photos) / Pela Tonye Okiemutie Responsible For Bleaching Many Nigerians / Girl With Natural Blue Eyes In Nasarawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.