Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) (60381 Views)

Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" / Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) / Makeup School With Amazing Discount On Registration(SisiValisimo makeup School) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by bbeckky: 1:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
Please what is the name of the page?
EFOSAVAL:

Am here sweetheart kiss cheesy wink so sorry......... Happy new year, you all should join my page on Facebook for makeup... .... So much free tutorials there smiley
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 8:54am On Jan 30, 2016
bbeckky:

Here is the link
https://mobile.facebook.com/sisiValisimo/?ref=bookmarks
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 8:55am On Jan 30, 2016
bbeckky:

Here is the link wink
https://mobile.facebook.com/sisiValisimo/?ref=bookmarks
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 9:10am On Jan 30, 2016
Time for another gele tutorials.

This is called the rose gele, but before I go into the gele tutorials, have you heard about our February registration,

Yes such an amazing discount we are actually giving at SisiValisimo makeup School, you get to pay half the actual price of our tuition fee to be registered for the February class.

Our basic and advanced makeup class used to be 100,000 only before but for the February class you get to pay just 50,000 only shocked shocked grin

Our Basic class before now used to be 50,000, but now for the February class you pay just 30,000 grin shocked

yes we are that nice at SisiValisimo makeup School so come join the actual class, you will he happy you did. Kindly call or whatsapps us on 08096577157 for more details wink

Follow our page on Facebook wink https://mobile.facebook.com/sisiValisimo/?ref=bookmarks

Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 9:20am On Jan 30, 2016
[size=18pt]Rose Gele Tutorial [/size]

Rose Gele Tutorial by SisiValisimo makeup School..........

To tie this type of gele is actually very easy and fun to tie, plus any type of gele can do it, regular gele, sergo or aso Oke, I love the effects aso Oke gives thou wink

Make sure your gele is not too full, eg half gele and always if you can reduce the length that would be fantastic wink

Step 1 - identify the center of the gele, place that center area at the back of your head, let the gele form two equal parts, now bring the two hands of the gele to the point where you want to form your rose (eg maybe front or side,) and make a twist there at that point.

1 Like

Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 9:41am On Jan 30, 2016
Stage 2 - use one end of the gele over the top of the gele to form the base of the rose, now pin it down to hold it in place, arrange it to your desired shape,

Next take the second hand of the gele and also repeat the same process of pining it down to complete the base of the gele, also arrange it to your desired shape wink

Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by ChrisMaryS: 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
Tnx ma...u re a Godsent
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
EFOSAVAL:
I would recommend the darkest shade or the second to the darkest shade.
Sorry please. Thanks so far.
What color of timewise Mary Kay will suit SB who uses Maeykat 607?
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by bbeckky: 7:28am On Jan 31, 2016
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by hardeyteewah: 3:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
waoh dis is lovely. tank u ma
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by princessrahy(f): 9:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
Thanks a lot ma'am. I am totally in hope m not too late.
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by AifyGod: 7:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
wow. tnx much much
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 11:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
You welcome.... Here is the finished look, imagine her with a lovely dress and we'll done makeup plus this stylish rose gele wink

Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 11:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
[size=20pt]Highlighting And Contouring[/size]

Highlighting and Contouring is a simple process of making some part of the face lighter and some parts of the face dark. Please note that the process is to enhance the beauty of the face, and not to make it look like atutupoyoyo shocked grin so make sure u blend well . wink using a beauty blender to apply your product is a sure way to go

Bellow are products used to do my highlighting and Contouring smiley

1 Like

Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by chochovie(f): 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
i made myseif up for a friend's wedding..did i get tge highlighting and contouring...feel free to comment...
thanks in anticipation..

2 Likes

Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 8:45am On Feb 13, 2016
wink nice one sis, keep doing it you definitely would get better at it
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by chochovie(f): 8:22pm On Feb 13, 2016
EFOSAVAL:
wink nice one sis, keep doing it you definitely would get better at it
thank you ma
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by Terrybenj: 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
Sisi Valisimo, thanks for imparting knowledge via this thread but we have not heard from u in a while. Where art though?
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by Eleganza33(f): 9:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
Nice one
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by chisophia(f): 6:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
tried the rose gele, rate me please...

Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by mirob(f): 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2016
Terrybenj:
Sisi Valisimo, thanks for imparting knowledge via this thread but we have not heard from u in a while. Where art though?

She just put to bed.

1 Like

Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by trexglox(f): 10:20am On Apr 10, 2016
what happened to d excess part of d gele after u finished tieing it.. I don't mean d rose gele but d yellow one d lady was tieing
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by tunbebes(f): 4:14am On Apr 12, 2016
Please,how do I bead gele? What type of bead is used for beading gele?
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by ESTOLB(f): 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
Am present ma.hope am n't too peleyin
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 6:31pm On May 13, 2016
Hi everyone, missed you all. grin....

Sorry for the long silence. I just put to bed that's why I have been away. Kindly welcome my beautiful princess. wink

9 Likes

Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 6:33pm On May 13, 2016
ESTOLB:
Am present ma.hope am n't too peleyin

Oh not at all you are not late grin
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 6:35pm On May 13, 2016
tunbebes:
Please,how do I bead gele? What type of bead is used for beading gele?

You can use any kind. If you are in Lagos, I know they professionally bead gele at yaba tejuosho market. U can give it to the ladies there to help you. They do it to your specifications, they even add stones or studs if you want. It can be full or scanty as you like it. wink

Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 7:50pm On May 13, 2016
Why do I need a makeup box as a makeup artist. ?

1, It's a good way to advertise your self without saying anything wink

2,Shows you are a professional makeup artist people may not take you seriously if you bring out very expensive makeup products from a nylon bag shocked

3 , Helps keep your product intact, no super story of my powder broke or my foundation tube punctured cry shocked

4, Encourages you to purchase more products as the size of your box determines how much product variety you can have in it.

5, Some professional make boxes have a way of telling the kind of makeup artist you are . those are the status Defining makeup box.......

Yes just looking at it you will know that it's very expensive and has super amazing features such as mirror, lights, and lots of compartment.... grin wink

Valerie Boglo.

Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by tunbebes(f): 9:23am On May 14, 2016
EFOSAVAL:

You can use any kind. If you are in Lagos, I know they professionally bead gele at yaba tejuosho market. U can give it to the ladies there to help you. They do it to your specifications, they even add stones or studs if you want. It can be full or scanty as you like it. wink

Thanks ma'am. I really appreciate,I bought the beads and sequins few days ago. I'll give it a try,I want to bead the gele myself. Thanks.
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by 2SWT(f): 11:54pm On May 14, 2016
Efosaval congrats ur baby is beautiful

I just came in though but I've read everything thank you, God bless u
Re: ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 11:39am On May 15, 2016
tunbebes:

Thanks ma'am. I really appreciate,I bought the beads and sequins few days ago. I'll give it a try,I want to bead the gele myself. Thanks.

Cool...... wink cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chidinma Okeke Wins Miss Anambra 2015 (Photos) / Pela Tonye Okiemutie Responsible For Bleaching Many Nigerians / Girl With Natural Blue Eyes In Nasarawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.