Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships (53783 Views)

Dear Struggling Guys, Avoid These Bad Habits / Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship / The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Atlantian: 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
silverr:

You need love in your life.
After all the angels worship you, with love you know is fake, all the G-Wagons, pools etc, what do you do about the emptiness deep within.
Who can you truly share happiness and grow old with? How do you feel around a couple in love?

It's not too late. At the end, it's all vanity.
#IveBeenThere

Assumption is the mother of all fucck-ups. Hasty generalization remains a fallacy to beat in your little planet of reasoning. I am disappointed in you, my little angel. Against all your abysmal assumption. I have so much love in my life, so much love. And love is relative to the purse. Even parental love depends very much on your care for them, yes and care is a function of the pocket power. Go figure.
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by silverr(f): 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2015
Atlantian:

I have so much love in my life, so much love. And love is relative to the purse. Even parental love depends very much on your care for them, yes and care is a function of the pocket power.

1stly, I am civil and wish to believe you are a matured mind so bear in mind that I detest insults of any kind. Just like I will not insult you, I demand that you reciprocate the courtesy.

True love is not relative to the purse.
Accepted, a man's gift makes room for him but it doesn't mean that love is tied to giving.
Christ so much loved the world that he gave his life (not diamonds, crude oil, gold or dollars). We all must first give in order to receive but it doesn't have to be money or expensive gifts.
True love will understand and be contented with what you can give, fake love demands material gifts cus there's no root in the heart to appreciate anything short of that.

Our parents are happy with us when we give then from our pocket but it doesn't mean their love is tied to those gifts.

5 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by murphybo(m): 7:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
@ op what if you are both managing somewhere in d name of struggling BT your gf earn double of what you earn,will u let go of her or what
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
adeh39:

Lol.....same here....abeg free Naija babes ooo...e don do grin grin
grin grin I DON FREE DEM OHH, I NO DEY LIKE BEFORE AGAIN OHH grin grin grin
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Atlantian: 8:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
silverr:

1stly, I am civil and wish to believe you are a matured mind so bear in mind that I detest insults of any kind. Just like I will not insult you, I demand that you reciprocate the courtesy.

Accepted, a man's gift makes room for him but it doesn't mean that love is tied to giving.
Christ so much loved the world that he gave his life (not diamonds, crude oil, gold or dollars). We all must first give in order to receive but it doesn't have to be money or expensive gifts.
True love will understand and be contented with what you can give, fake love demands material gifts cus there's no root in the heart to appreciate anything short of that.

Our parents are happy with us when we give then from our pocket but it doesn't mean their love is tied to those gifts.

You can decide how you respond to me, you have to rights to dictate how I respond to you. Free speech is universal unalienable right of all humans. I am conversant with Christ, and he was murdered 2015 years ago on charges of treasonable felony. His death bring forth Christianity, even though Christ wasnt a Christian. He was a jew and his religion was Judaism.

You said a man's gift to a woman "makes room" for him. What do you mean by "makes room" for him ? My understanding is that "the making of room" is the key to the love. So, without that gift, which is bought with cash or proceed of labour, no room could be made. I hardly pretend, which is the chief reason I am loved, and I have lived on this planet for many decades enough to know how life and love works.

You are a lady and I may be right when I say you are not promiscuous, but a man of my standing. I have been with more women than many folks. When I say, love expires except it is intermittently lubricated by cash, I really mean it. There is a limit to how long a woman can be with a man on the frequency of true love. When there is need for cash as a matter of life and death, the pants are down for a sincere giver and caring giver. It is forgivable. A man MUST make his bed or someone else will 'help him' make it.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by ibknaanii(m): 8:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
Kingsasian:
lol... You are right. I don suffer too o. Its not as a result of dull or low i.q but what we thought then. There is absolutely nothing I haven't done within my capabilities for a woman but yet I always find myself at the losing end. So I have decided to save the stress by saving 80% of my little income and give part of the remainder to my mom. I am always moved to tears each time she prays for me after receiving alert and that alone encourages me to do more. These ladies out there have nothing or little to offer than sex. Most of them will tell you that they are not after money but in the actual sense they are because most of them have got nothing doing just liabilities. I don learn my lessons tey tey.

U will shaa Marry One Day. Sowie Bro.
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by kinglekan: 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
finditng:

Realistic post indeed...but let me pitch up this simple inverse to your post which you all similar writers, tend to forget...:

Cool...get money...keep your woman happy ....bla bla bla...now here's the turn...who the hell says the objective after making the money should be to please that woman?...why do women have to just slide in with love at that time...who says you as a guy, can't then decide...IF YOU DONT HAVE MY KIND OF MONEY, BOUNCE!..raise your standards boiz and stop giving these girls handouts....I have always said it....its OK when down as a guy..keep up the struggle...but if your woman don't stay...no wahala..but please, when made don't buy that bullshit love yarns if they ain't got your kind of money or a father that can give them same...simple....

Let's see which gender will weep last last cheesy...
Girls be scamming boiz with looks and surprisingly, they are all dying to become acceptable by these bunch of greedy, lazy, unambitious ladies....lol....

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE......upgrade your reasoning men!...
Don't let women toy with you via the "bought" presentation of love...because, really it is BOUGHT when you are made and a broke babe becomes faithful.....
bid higher...get one with similar status and not just looks....now let's see where all these hungry girls who demand things that their fathers can't afford them will run to... grin.....
unfortunately they constitute about 80% of the female population...

Small evidence: boiz already zoning into Angola, Zimbabwe, mauritius, e.t.c to marry.....lol

#Gbam!!!

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by schumastic(m): 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
oliviacute:
nice piece op...... dere x always a ryt gal for a boy irrespective of if he x struggling or not.... sometyms dat struggling guy can be beta dan even d guy dt wasn't struggling @ all in future.... so in life d power ov a gal to be wiv ha bf irrespective*of if he has money or not is a stepping stone ov defining true luv... d gal was surviving b4 she started datn a struggling guy xo y wuld she be dying for wat d boy nidx to buy for her wen they xtart dating? d head ov a relatnship x luv anyoda tin can come afta...

God bless you , if only 60% of our naija ladies have this mentality things will work out fine but n average naija lady does not believe in herself and the fact that she can make it as well...they prefer to seat their lazy ass at home and expect a rich dude to come rescue them smh

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by malele(m): 8:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
Rapmoney:
Ignore this post if you are too lazy to read, please!!!

In life, there are two types of people as regards human reasoning; the idealist and the realist. People who hold idealist view of life see events that happen around them as 'how things ought to be but are not' while people who hold realist view of life see events that happen around them as 'real facts or occurences' and should be accepted without pretending as if we didn't know that this is how things truly are!!!

With deep thoughts, I write this post. I am not afraid to face criticism; neither am I afraid to express my thoughts. I am a realist. I believe that events that happen around us as humans are real!!! Often times, things 'ought to be' in a particular way but in reality, they are not; so it becomes necessary to accept bitter and painful facts! Especially, when they are real!!!

We live in a material world and whether you like it or not, material things play a lot of important roles in our everyday life. As a struggling guy, loving only one girl whole-heartedly might end up leaving you with numerous emotional scars! wink. This is due to the high level of emotional pressure you would put in the relationship and the possible outcome of getting dumped, especially, when you don't have the resources to spice up the relationship. A struggling guy with low funds would find it difficult to spice up his relationship even when he has the intention to do that cool. In order not to lose the girl, he might start being too protective/desparate and pester the girl with phone calls, texts messages and numerous 'I love you's' in order to be assured that he is still loved! Common!!! That's trash! Are you begging to be loved? After displaying all these, she would dispise you and might even dump you because the truth remains the same...relationships without trips, surprises and outings are as boring as hell!!! Pretend at your own risk!!! cool. If truth be told, all young ladies want the good things in life, even those that put up what I call 'social media good face'. You cannot obtain total loyalty from a girl when you are lacking! Don't make the mistake of trying to force her to be loyal; you cannot!!!

Women, sometimes need to feel jealous that their man could be taken anytime by another woman. This can put them back on track when they 'backslide' romantically...but this can only be made easy when you have the resources. She knows fully well that ladies will not flock around you if she leaves you today or tomorrow. Don't love just one lady if you are still on 'struggling mode' wink. The love pressure you would mount on the relationship might make her get fed up quickly with you and eventually get your ass dumped painfully! Again, I am a realist and I am telling you that sooner than later, your ass will be dumped if you don't have the resources to 'oil' the machines of relationships!

As a struggling guy, you should buckle or lace your shoes and tighten your belt very well. You must set your priorities right. There is what economists call 'scale of preference'. What is on top of your scale of preference? Is it your education or career? Or is it trying to please a girl with your meagre earnings all in the name of seeing her pleased with you? Do you want to waste your youthful years trying to please a girl that might end up being married by another dude, who was probably hussling seriously, while you were doing your usual lovey-lovey? Book of Ecclesiastes says 'Money answereth all things'. Take note, 'all things' and not 'some things' cool. Take the pains now and strive to be comfortable and you will avoid the painful experience of trying to please a girl!!! The love between a man and a woman is not AGAPE LOVE, let us stop deceiving ourselves!!! It is not the type of love described in the Synoptic Gospels and in the Epistles of Apostle Paul...it is called EROS and it costs something!!! Yes, the eros love goes for something; it doesn't come with nothing and that's the bitter truth we all need to accept wink

Good morning everyone! cheesy

Dawg na your father born you

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by jaeyoh(m): 9:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
Sori,if dats ur story. But wat i gat 2 say is instead of dating more dan 1,i tink staying single wil b better since u dnt hav 2 meet her nids.:-)
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Kennedyiheme: 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
schumastic:

God bless you , if only 60% of our naija ladies have this mentality things will work out fine but n average naija lady does not believe in herself and the fact that she can make it as well...they prefer to seat their lazy ass at home and expect a rich dude to come rescue them smh
u shld stop worryin abt the ladies nw, I think we shld worry about sme crazy guys, there's one on this thread that said air condition and swimming pool brings love

4 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by idiagbo86(m): 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
Cool.
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Raalsalghul: 9:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
finditng:

Exactly....it's good we all begin to see beyond these pranks.....commitments, love, companionship,and all similar affections between partners must transcend this tactical vain manipulations by a cunny bunch all in the name of feminism...or let me put it lay....." Oh I'm a chick" does not give you the master key to my head and hrt for ludo games...lol.....me sef fit play chess accross boarders sef grin
And that's why we need to keep spreading this ministry.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Guidette(f): 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
finditng:

Realistic post indeed...but let me pitch up this simple inverse to your post which you all similar writers, tend to forget...:

Cool...get money...keep your woman happy ....bla bla bla...now here's the turn...who the hell says the objective after making the money should be to please that woman?...why do women have to just slide in with love at that time...who says you as a guy, can't then decide...IF YOU DONT HAVE MY KIND OF MONEY, BOUNCE!..raise your standards boiz and stop giving these girls handouts....I have always said it....its OK when down as a guy..keep up the struggle...but if your woman don't stay...no wahala..but please, when made don't buy that bullshit love yarns if they ain't got your kind of money or a father that can give them same...simple....

Let's see which gender will weep last last cheesy...
Girls be scamming boiz with looks and surprisingly, they are all dying to become acceptable by these bunch of greedy, lazy, unambitious ladies....lol....

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE......upgrade your reasoning men!...
Don't let women toy with you via the "bought" presentation of love...because, really it is BOUGHT when you are made and a broke babe becomes faithful.....
bid higher...get one with similar status and not just looks....now let's see where all these hungry girls who demand things that their fathers can't afford them will run to... grin.....
unfortunately they constitute about 80% of the female population...

Small evidence: boiz already zoning into Angola, Zimbabwe, mauritius, e.t.c to marry.....lol
2 thumbs up. If u think women only care abt money, what abt the ladies that stay with broke men while they r still struggling? Ultimately it is about wat u r attracted to. Most men love flashy women who literally have nothing to bring to the table except their rotten pussies. If you want a woman who will stick to u forever, then she has to have substance. Even after men make money and have all the women they want, if the well dries up, they will all leave and u are back to square one.
Men! Shine ur eyes. Not everything that glitters is gold

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
First of all, OP how much do you have? because if you have enough you're supposed to be popular , then it means you're not worth having a girlfriend because there are a lot of guys that have way more more money than you do. But I'll advise you to go for a girl that loves you for who you're (She's a keeper) than a girl that loves you for what you have(shes a gold digger)
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by ibedun: 9:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
Atlantian:
You have a limited knowledge of Nigeria outside the confines of your residence. It is a country of 170 million people with ownership of 146 private jets, third largest ownership of Private Jets in the world aside USA and China. There are hundreds of thousands of millionaires and tens of thousands of billionaires in Nigeria. The government is dysfunctional but on the individual level, people are fuccking richer and wealthy.

Now I know you are blatant sweet mouthed liar. The 3rd largest kini? Because many countries don't make noise just because they have responsible government and tax authorities. Your view of the world is truly warped and maybe in Nigeria. You don't need to be buying house and store stolen over invoicing money to command a good inventory of women.
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
Princepioneer:
cool this OP havent seen whr ladies collects from the rich guy and gives to the struggling guy who she is truly in luv with...... Luv is not all about money
i leave him to his fate.

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by robinsoncrosoe: 11:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
The op is very correct
If u're a broke guy and u lose ur gf,omo u go cry tire
Bt if u're rich,omo u won't care cos u av lots of them around u
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 21, 2015
sonofananimal:
grin grin I DON FREE DEM OHH, I NO DEY LIKE BEFORE AGAIN OHH grin grin grin

Praise God! Lol.....how are you doing?
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 21, 2015
Atlantian:
Not all women are money conscious 'at the beginning' but eventually, you will see the wisdom in seeking ye first the "kingdom of money". Mark my words "money is the oil, that lubricates relationships", the generator can run smoothly until the oil dries, and the pistons will jam the crankshaft and the engine will knock. Go and make money my brother. Without money, you can not 'experience' true love. My oh my, trust me, what you are experiencing now is nothing compared to what is in store for you, when you 'hold real pepper'. I thought I was experiencing 'true' love when I was living in a rented flat when 2 cars, but when I started buying houses and live in my partial home with pools and G-Wagon. Guy, the angels worship me. I do not have to go to heaven and worship the angels. They come right here to Earth and worship me. Just work hard, I beg you. True love is real, with money.
No be small tin nau...no money no loyalty..
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by finditng: 7:46am On Aug 21, 2015
Guidette:

2 thumbs up. If u think women only care abt money, what abt the ladies that stay with broke men while they r still struggling? Ultimately it is about wat u r attracted to. Most men love flashy women who literally have nothing to bring to the table except their rotten pussies. If you want a woman who will stick to u forever, then she has to have substance. Even after men make money and have all the women they want, if the well dries up, they will all leave and u are back to square one.
Men! Shine ur eyes. Not everything that glitters is gold

Coming from a lady...am quite impressed...but do you live by these standards? undecided....or you do that common method.....keep the broke guy, hangout with all the rich guys, clubbn, and even sex hidden under the umbrella of mistake cheesy,..#bruising the ego of the coming up guy like he ain't a man cause his own ish hasn't clicked yet...

But if you do live by the above standard you depicted then kudos girl...however your types better start speaking up more cause the rotten bunch have tarnished the image of the female folks o angry....y'all better start representing...and come out of hiding...lol

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by finditng: 8:22am On Aug 21, 2015
Atlantian:

You can decide how you respond to me, you have to rights to dictate how I respond to you. Free speech is universal unalienable right of all humans. I am conversant with Christ, and he was murdered 2015 years ago on charges of treasonable felony. His death bring forth Christianity, even though Christ wasnt a Christian. He was a jew and his religion was Judaism.

You said a man's gift to a woman "makes room" for him. What do you mean by "makes room" for him ? My understanding is that "the making of room" is the key to the love. So, without that gift, which is bought with cash or proceed of labour, no room could be made. I hardly pretend, which is the chief reason I am loved, and I have lived on this planet for many decades enough to know how life and love works.

You are a lady and I may be right when I say you are not promiscuous, but a man of my standing. I have been with more women than many folks. When I say, love expires except it is intermittently lubricated by cash, I really mean it. There is a limit to how long a woman can be with a man on the frequency of true love. When there is need for cash as a matter of life and death, the pants are down for a sincere giver and caring giver. It is forgivable. A man MUST make his bed or someone else will 'help him' make it.

In-depth knowledge depicted on the wings of realism...
#Not many people know Christ wasn't a Christian and the Jews only see him as a fellow brother of Judaism....Jews aren't Christians..and spirituality transcends religious bigotry/eccentricity....

Back to the subject...I do agree with you on your angle...however my emphasis is on the foolish prioritization of looks as the exchange card between a successful man and a woman to be kept....the folly is so deep rooted in this generation well birthed by the subconscious manipulations of media elements;a tributary of the very art of sociological interplay of merchant/ manufactures shots calling from time memorial. (looking from the top down). With economic twists and turns finely laid on the fueling of overproduction to aid overconsumption thus, a twist on individual value systems based on whetted appetites driven into the minds of the populace subconsciously via elements such as media, psyco-analytical formulaes, e.t.c. This is whole orientation is a down down resultant of a well laid out sysytem which has leached and grown on the very core and essence of civilization itself. These manipulations cannot be changed from this minute element all the way up.

But then... In this pit of emotional madness,

Men need to learn that beauty is not enough exchange for success sharing with a woman for wife status..the wings of this ideology needs to be choped off...unfortunately only the wise will pick it up.

Yes money does oil the relationship but I won't keep you if all you know how, is to consume..neither will your beauty be a motivator for success... It takes a higher level of consciousness and vibration to be above the whole chaos and shallow obsession..

Am just saying we can't change the fact...but we sure can sow a seed that advances the subject towards reasonable end.

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 21, 2015
adeh39:

Praise God! Lol.....how are you doing?
JUST VERY VERY OK OHH. MOURNING!!
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 21, 2015
sonofananimal:
JUST VERY VERY OK OHH.
MOURNING!!

Lol.....hw was ur nite? smiley
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by benjaminiyke(m): 9:50am On Aug 21, 2015
Atlantian:
You have a limited knowledge of Nigeria outside the confines of your residence. It is a country of 170 million people with ownership of 146 private jets, third largest ownership of Private Jets in the world aside USA and China. There are hundreds of thousands of millionaires and tens of thousands of billionaires in Nigeria. The government is dysfunctional but on the individual level, people are fuccking rich and wealthy.
your analysis is totally incorrect. At least 80 percent of Nigerian youths are unemployed, unless you are referring to stolen money by Politicians or ill gotten wealth through devious means. Only 10 percent fall under this billionaire or millionaire category.....
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 21, 2015
adeh39:

Lol.....hw was ur nite? smiley
MY NITE!! I SLEPT WITH MOSQUITO AND MOSQUITO TAKETH ENOUGH OF MY BLOOD LIVING NOTHING BUT A MARK IN MY BODY.

AND YOURS?
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 21, 2015
sonofananimal:
MY NITE!! I SLEPT WITH MOSQUITO AND MOSQUITO TAKETH ENOUGH OF MY BLOOD LIVING NOTHING BUT A MARK IN MY BODY.

AND YOURS?

Lol....it was cool and peaceful..... Why mosquitoes dey disturb u nah....u owe dem money ni? angry
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by benjaminiyke(m): 10:15am On Aug 21, 2015
silverr:

please who are you? If you are Married,your Husband is damn lucky. Apart from the content of your post....your manner of approach is simply spot on. Your comment logically presented with the necessary under pins. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 21, 2015
adeh39:

Lol....it was cool and peaceful..... Why mosquitoes dey disturb u nah....u owe dem money ni? angry
NO MIND THOSE MOSQUITOES. I DEY OWE THEM ONE MONTH BLOOD grin grin

I NEVER STILL PAY COMPLETE grin grin
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by chibic(m): 11:44am On Aug 21, 2015
Captainswag225:
o.p and finditng, great points but i think its not always abt money in the relationship, its abt how u treat her, making her value u and the little u have. Making her think and feel u are irreplaceable. Why is that some women marry rich dudes and still have affairs with their old broke lovers? Some ladies even leave their rich husbands for poor dudes coz at the end of the day its abt how u make her fall for u...... Power belongs to u not money.
dey there dey form mr lover boy until you learn the hard way. No matter how much love and care you show to a woman, as far as you are not financially ok, she will cheat on you with richer guys and eventually dumps you if one of her lovers wants to take their affair serious. But, that doesn't mean she can't cheat on her rich lover with you. After all, she knows the truth - That you are the only one that geniunly loved her.

Women are hardly satisfied. If you are rich, you may not have their time always, if you are poor, they will need a guy that will provide.

As for those that gets married to richer guys and still sleep with their broke exes..that's the nature of 95% women. They don't dudes that they had se.xual relationships with( rich or poor). And those are the promiscous types who couldn't live without sleeping with different men. But then, a girl that dumps her broke ex for a richer dude is only telling her ex that he's not good enough to be the one she'll spend the rest of her life with. YOU really need to wake up to reality and stop decieving yourself.

If you girl dumps you for a richer dude, only to be using you as a se.x tool and comfort when she needs one, then you should consider yourself a FOOL who allowed himself to be used by the same woman that dumped him. A woman that will nebver live her husband for you. She only wants to eat her cake and have it - dump you and still have you..hehehe you no dey shame?

5 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by chibic(m): 11:50am On Aug 21, 2015
silverr:

does true love exist these days? I seriosusly doubt that!! Yes a woman may love a guy, but it doesn't mean she won't be tempted to give in to advances from a richer one. She may be with the poor guy and still be seeing and sleeping with the rich one for his money.

A close friend of mine met a girl and pretended to be very poor to test her. He told her that he was staying with a good friend who travelled abroad and left his aprtment for him so he can look after it. Sometimes when the babe will be about visiting, he'll soak garri to drink, and the babe will meet him with it and even join him in drinking it. The guy will want to buy her gift and the babe will reject. She'll tell him to keep the money and take care himself until he get a job( the guy own a big business outfit).

Fast forward...the guy eventually fell inlove with her(the first time he's truely falling in love with a woman). The girl got a job and right there, the temptation came. Before you know it, she started sleeping with her manager. My friend was almost dead when he found out through the girl's friend that she was cheating on him. He never believed until he confronted her. She started crying and confessed everything. They settled and the guy revealed himself to her. She was shocked but, the relationship wasn't gonna be the same again. They ended up seperating.

Yes, being rich or poor cannot stop a woman from misbehaving, but I'll rather be rich and have my woman messing around than to be poor and still have her fooling around. More money more women. Its as simple as that!!

7 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
sonofananimal:
NO MIND THOSE MOSQUITOES. I DEY OWE THEM ONE MONTH BLOOD grin grin

I NEVER STILL PAY COMPLETE grin grin

Yeeeehshocked shocked shocked

This is serious o embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor / Bride Dances For Her Husband Who Uses Crutches On Their Wedding Day (photos) / Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.