Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,093 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:46 AM

How To Erase Text Messages On Iphone 6/5S/5C/5/4 Completely - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Erase Text Messages On Iphone 6/5S/5C/5/4 Completely (1312 Views)

Easiest Way To Schedule Text Messages To Send At A Later Date / How To Retrieve Deleted Text Messages On Android (working Method) / How Can I Recover Deleted Or Lost Photos From Iphne 6/5S/5? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Erase Text Messages On Iphone 6/5S/5C/5/4 Completely by jassonier: 6:15am On Aug 20, 2015
“I've recently had iMessage chats on my iPhone, which also showed up on my iPad since they are synced. Since then, I've deleted those iMessages from my iPhone, and then deleted them from my synced iPad as well.
Nothing strange till here.
Last night I ran a search for an app on my iPad using "Search iPad" (the left most home screen). When I typed in the first letter I realized that the iMessage conversations that I deleted from my iPhone and iPad are still showing up entirely! I did the same search on my iPhone, and voila! Although the iMessages are deleted from my iPhone and iPad, they still show up when I run a search. So when I go into iMessages/Messages, they are not there but they show up when you run a search.
I searched for the forum and the web for this, but no results came up.
Any help to "permanently" delete these iMessage conversations would be appreciated.”--Ask by tarkster in macrumors

Permanently" deleting iMessage's from iPhone and iPad is a hard work,to erase all messages from iPhone,including those “Already” deleted messages and “Existing” messages,you must to use a professional iPhone Text Messages Eraser tool.

Today we recommend use this iPhone data eraser tool,which not only allows you delete all messages from iPhone 6/5S/5C/5/ permanently without restore,but also can help you erase other data from iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch,such as contacts, photos, notes, Apple ID, junk files,ect.Let’s show you the guide to erase all messages from iPhone permanently step by step.

How to Delete Text Messages from iPhone permanently without restore

Step 1: Connect iPhone to Computer and Run the ios data eraser Software

Step 2: Choose Lever of Data Erasing as You Want

Step 3: Start to Erase all text messages on Your iPhone

Choose the text messages you want to delete from your iPhone and click the option of erase all data and settings to delete them all from your iPhone.
We kindly suggest you backup all the data you don't want beforehand because the deletion perform by the software is 100% permanent and you can't recover the deleted files any more.

If you want to erase other data from your iPhone and iPad permanently,please read the following articles:

How to permanently erase data from iPhone before selling

How to wipe data from iPad before selling
Re: How To Erase Text Messages On Iphone 6/5S/5C/5/4 Completely by fayour1: 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2015
This iPhone Data Eraser software is the best and easy-to-use software which can help users erase various datas from iPhone on Windows or Mac from iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5s/5c, iPhone 5,iPhone 4s, iPad Air, ipad mini 2, iPad 4, iPod touch 5, etc. It can also help users wipe everything on iPhone permanently, such as Contacts, Messages(MMS, SMS, iMessages), Call history, Calendar, Notes, Camera Roll, Voice Memos, Photo Library, and Photo Stream, etc.
how to delete contacts on iPhone
how to delete songs from iPhone
The iPhone data eraser can help you erase all data from iPhone Permanently.It supports delete iPhone Contact, Message, Call History, Calendar, Email, Note, Reminder, iTunes DB, App (and generated data), System setting, Apple ID, Photo, Video, Voice memo, Keyboard Cache, Safari Bookmark, Passbook, and more.

Read the use guide about
how to delete photos from iPhone
how to delete messages on iPhone
Re: How To Erase Text Messages On Iphone 6/5S/5C/5/4 Completely by hardwell: 7:47am On Nov 20, 2015
As we all know, iPhone makes it more easily to save our information, but what if you want to delete a very private SMS on your iPhone? Or if you want to delete your contacts, photos, videos such important information before your selling? And how do you solve it?

iPhone Data Eraser
makes it possible to delete all the data on your iPhone permanently. By the way, once those data have been deleted , it can not be recovered ant more, so you should backup your iPhone in advance.

How to delete iPhone data permanently?
Re: How To Erase Text Messages On Iphone 6/5S/5C/5/4 Completely by ammyour5: 6:32am On Jun 24, 2016
iPhone Messages Eraser helps to permanent delete iMessages, messages, contacts, notes, call logs and more on iPhone 6/6s/Plus/5/5S without restored.

Permanent delete WhatsApp messages on iPhone6/6s/Plus/5/5S

Permanent delete messages from iPhone 6 plus/6/6s/6s Plus/5/5S
Re: How To Erase Text Messages On Iphone 6/5S/5C/5/4 Completely by cara4: 9:53am On Jun 25, 2016
this new version program—Delete iPhone Data enables you to clean up all those junk data, aiming to make the device working as quickly as a new one.

How to Delete Data on iPad Permanently

How to Delete iMessage Messages and Attachments on iPhone
Re: How To Erase Text Messages On Iphone 6/5S/5C/5/4 Completely by zizhulx(f): 4:34am On Sep 13, 2016
Maybe some people say they can use the "Erase All Contents and Settings" function to format the phone, but actually this method also doesn't 100% safe. With a professional data recovery software, your deleted data can come back with ease. Therefore, here we could like to strongly recommend the best iPhone Text Messages Eraser software to help you erase a single or a batch of text messages from your iPhone 5/4S/4 without zero possibility for restoring.
Re: How To Erase Text Messages On Iphone 6/5S/5C/5/4 Completely by john8998: 12:16pm On Oct 27, 2016
Hi,
It is very easy to delete the data from device but not easy to delete the data permanently from device. Though sometimes you may think that the data you have deleted is erased permanently but unfortunately it does not happen. For that you should use third party tool like SafeEraser for iDevice which is the best for removing any data from your iPhone. This software permanently erase the data without any option to recover and is safe to use.
Get more on: http://www.softwaredownloadcentre.com/software/safe-eraser.php
Re: How To Erase Text Messages On Iphone 6/5S/5C/5/4 Completely by tafat: 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
fayour1:
This iPhone Data Eraser software is the best and easy-to-use software which can help users erase various datas from iPhone on Windows or Mac from iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5s/5c, iPhone 5,iPhone 4s, iPad Air, ipad mini 2, iPad 4, iPod touch 5, etc. It can also help users wipe everything on iPhone permanently, such as Contacts, Messages(MMS, SMS, iMessages), Call history, Calendar, Notes, Camera Roll, Voice Memos, Photo Library, and Photo Stream, etc.
how to delete contacts on iPhone
how to delete songs from iPhone
The iPhone data eraser can help you erase all data from iPhone Permanently.It supports delete iPhone Contact, Message, Call History, Calendar, Email, Note, Reminder, iTunes DB, App (and generated data), System setting, Apple ID, Photo, Video, Voice memo, Keyboard Cache, Safari Bookmark, Passbook, and more.

Read the use guide about
how to delete photos from iPhone
how to delete messages on iPhone

For real? I go try am
Re: How To Erase Text Messages On Iphone 6/5S/5C/5/4 Completely by investigator007: 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2016
john8998:
Hi,
It is very easy to delete the data from device but not easy to delete the data permanently from device. Though sometimes you may think that the data you have deleted is erased permanently but unfortunately it does not happen. For that you should use third party tool like SafeEraser for iDevice which is the best for removing any data from your iPhone. This software permanently erase the data without any option to recover and is safe to use.
Get more on: http://www.softwaredownloadcentre.com/software/safe-eraser.php

Really? Make I try am
Re: How To Erase Text Messages On Iphone 6/5S/5C/5/4 Completely by Shehab0: 8:27am On Apr 19, 2017
iOS Data Eraser helps users permanently remove everything on iPhone/iPad/iPod with ease.
Supports files: contacts, SMS messages, photos, call logs, videos, various account info, etc.
If you want to sell your old iDevices, it is important to erase your data, just let this iOS data eraser helps you out.
How to Erase Text Messages on iPhone 7/6S/6/5S/5 Permanently

More: http://www.iosdataeraser.com/
Re: How To Erase Text Messages On Iphone 6/5S/5C/5/4 Completely by Liwenjing(m): 5:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
Please contact me for all original Iphones 5 and 5s Gold 32GB and 64GB. Original memory cards and genuine power bank.WhatsApp no 09079339525. All Iphones are already unlocked and new. A trial will convince you. Serious people please.
Re: How To Erase Text Messages On Iphone 6/5S/5C/5/4 Completely by TamsterpHan: 9:16am On Apr 26, 2017
Do you know why a lot of people like using erase tool when them have to erase or delete messages or other iPhone data ?
Due to permanently delete iPhone messages ,the iPhone space or memory can be completely erased just in this way ,
You can use it to wipe out iPhone messages
Re: How To Erase Text Messages On Iphone 6/5S/5C/5/4 Completely by sammyjs1: 11:24am On Mar 27, 2019
Recover iMessage always helps to keep our important messages. Recover Deleted iMessages

(1) (Reply)

10 Common Misconceptions About Smartphone Batteries / First MTK phone to feature 13MP front camera: Will You Rock Latest Innjoo 2? / Innjoo 2: Octa-core| 13/13MP Camera, Lollipop 5.1 With Fingerprint Scanner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.