Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Cwm Back Up of lolipop 5.1 official Of Infinix Hot Note Pro - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Cwm Back Up of lolipop 5.1 official Of Infinix Hot Note Pro (2701 Views)

Nairand Geeks, I Need To Update My Tecno P9 To Lolipop (5.1) I Need Help / #update Download New Psiphonhandler (lolipop Ui) / Infinix H-note Lolipop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cwm Back Up of lolipop 5.1 official Of Infinix Hot Note Pro by jksxxxx: 6:49am On Aug 20, 2015
In case u nid thebck up of the Lastest lolipop Rom of infinix hot note pro download the back up and restore https://drive.google.com/folder/d/0B07NXRVTpPRdSkhqeGZFaXRIV0U/edit fully rooted

1 Like

Re: Cwm Back Up of lolipop 5.1 official Of Infinix Hot Note Pro by expaboy(m): 7:11am On Aug 20, 2015
Is this custom lollipop update? Abi official update?

OK.. Now I see the title. It official
Re: Cwm Back Up of lolipop 5.1 official Of Infinix Hot Note Pro by benefitzte: 2:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
Pls confirm if you talking about d 2gb hot note pro.
Thanks.
Re: Cwm Back Up of lolipop 5.1 official Of Infinix Hot Note Pro by BluePearls(m): 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
How did you root your HNP please?
Re: Cwm Back Up of lolipop 5.1 official Of Infinix Hot Note Pro by Sylverkenz(m): 5:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
Downloaded, time to restore
Re: Cwm Back Up of lolipop 5.1 official Of Infinix Hot Note Pro by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
hot Note Pro no get lollipop yet o...
Re: Cwm Back Up of lolipop 5.1 official Of Infinix Hot Note Pro by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
Sylverkenz:
Downloaded, time to restore
awaiting your review
Re: Cwm Back Up of lolipop 5.1 official Of Infinix Hot Note Pro by Sylverkenz(m): 6:13pm On Aug 20, 2015
jksxxxx:
In case u nid thebck up of the Lastest lolipop Rom of infinix hot note pro download the back up and restore https://drive.google.com/folder/d/0B07NXRVTpPRdSkhqeGZFaXRIV0U/edit fully rooted
Bro m seeing two boot.img, one is uboot.img, d oda z "bootimg.img
Re: Cwm Back Up of lolipop 5.1 official Of Infinix Hot Note Pro by benefitzte: 6:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
jksxxxx:

Guy answer our questions naa, u can't just create a thread and abandon enquiries.
Re: Cwm Back Up of lolipop 5.1 official Of Infinix Hot Note Pro by BluePearls(m): 6:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
benefitzte:

Guy answer our questions naa, u can't just create a thread and abandon enquiries.

I tire o.. angry
Re: Cwm Back Up of lolipop 5.1 official Of Infinix Hot Note Pro by Sylverkenz(m): 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
This guy be like na early morning e dey carry come
Re: Cwm Back Up of lolipop 5.1 official Of Infinix Hot Note Pro by SkgeeBoss(m): 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
Guy restore why the questions
Re: Cwm Back Up of lolipop 5.1 official Of Infinix Hot Note Pro by niggi4life(m): 7:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
Why can't you guys just chill till month end when the official lolipop would be available over the air upgrade?
Later when d phone crashes u come back here for an endless solution
Re: Cwm Back Up of lolipop 5.1 official Of Infinix Hot Note Pro by BluePearls(m): 9:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
bia jksxxxx where are you na?
I need answers...
1. How did you root your HNP?
2. If no. 1 is too much, then maybe you can tell me how I can flash your backup without bricking my phone. I'm on Lollipop already (but can't root it), i need yours cus it's rooted according to you. Thanks
Re: Cwm Back Up of lolipop 5.1 official Of Infinix Hot Note Pro by Sylverkenz(m): 11:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
Itsaid md5mismatch when i wanted to restore
Re: Cwm Back Up of lolipop 5.1 official Of Infinix Hot Note Pro by SkgeeBoss(m): 11:53am On Aug 21, 2015
I updated my hot note pro to lollipop 0730 version , I then downloaded the 0803 version via OTA but when I click on install it always bring an error system update has stopped and won't install... Any pro user on 0803 version?
Re: Cwm Back Up of lolipop 5.1 official Of Infinix Hot Note Pro by jksxxxx: 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
SkgeeBoss:
I updated my hot note pro to lollipop 0730 version , I then downloaded the 0803 version via OTA but when I click on install it always bring an error system update has stopped and won't install... Any pro user on 0803 version?
to solve DAT boot try recovery den install update try cache ...as for the oda guy DAT said sometimes. Abt 2 boot just download wat u see der as u see dem
Re: Cwm Back Up of lolipop 5.1 official Of Infinix Hot Note Pro by BluePearls(m): 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
jksxxxx can you please fix cache.ext4.tar it seems to be failing when I ever I try to download. Thanks
Re: Cwm Back Up of lolipop 5.1 official Of Infinix Hot Note Pro by jksxxxx: 4:56am On Aug 22, 2015
BluePearls:
jksxxxx can you please fix cache.ext4.tar it seems to be failing when I ever I try to download. Thanks
the is no prob with the file ..the size is 0kb dats y
Re: Cwm Back Up of lolipop 5.1 official Of Infinix Hot Note Pro by Kurupt01: 5:41am On Aug 22, 2015
What is the total size of the folder?
Re: Cwm Back Up of lolipop 5.1 official Of Infinix Hot Note Pro by expaboy(m): 8:24am On Aug 22, 2015
jksxxxx:

Why is there two files for system.ext4.tar.. How is one supposed to merge them
Re: Cwm Back Up of lolipop 5.1 official Of Infinix Hot Note Pro by jksxxxx: 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2015
expaboy:

Why is there two files for system.ext4.tar.. How is one supposed to merge them
oga download wat u see.der re both diff ...odas have done it without complain
Re: Cwm Back Up of lolipop 5.1 official Of Infinix Hot Note Pro by expaboy(m): 7:36am On Aug 23, 2015
jksxxxx:
oga download wat u see.der re both diff ...odas have done it without complain

Which kind stupid reply be that.. Cwm can't even recognize the system. Pattition file and you re here telling me this.. Almost crash my phone for me. Abeg make Una dey Khalil win dis guy backup if u still want ya phone on
Re: Cwm Back Up of lolipop 5.1 official Of Infinix Hot Note Pro by jksxxxx: 8:03am On Aug 23, 2015
expaboy:

Which kind stupid reply be that.. Cwm can't even recognize the system. Pattition file and you re here telling me this.. Almost crash my phone for me. Abeg make Una dey Khalil win dis guy backup if u still want ya phone on
go read den learn how to restore backup before u open ur mouth dey yan rubbish
Re: Cwm Back Up of lolipop 5.1 official Of Infinix Hot Note Pro by jksxxxx: 8:05am On Aug 23, 2015
Download each of the files no matter d size den save it in a folder den move the folder to ur sdcard>clockworkmod>backup den boot to cwm and restore backup from sdcard

Re: Cwm Back Up of lolipop 5.1 official Of Infinix Hot Note Pro by expaboy(m): 9:33am On Aug 23, 2015
jksxxxx:
go read den learn how to restore backup before u open ur mouth dey yan rubbish

Hopeless #smh
Re: Cwm Back Up of lolipop 5.1 official Of Infinix Hot Note Pro by DGwales(m): 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
Re: Cwm Back Up of lolipop 5.1 official Of Infinix Hot Note Pro by DGwales(m): 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
Re: Cwm Back Up of lolipop 5.1 official Of Infinix Hot Note Pro by 47watts(m): 1:30am On Sep 27, 2016
jksxxxx:
Please i need the Cwm Back Up of lolipop 5.1 official Of Infinix Hot Note

(1) (Reply)

Xmas Gift- Get Free 200MB On Your SIM Legitimately / Tutorial On How You Can Call Someone Using The Persons Own Phone Number / Lg-fortune(m153) Hotspot Authentification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.