Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,012 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:27 AM

Unizik Student Constructs A Campus Shuttle Bus To Convey Students [photos] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unizik Student Constructs A Campus Shuttle Bus To Convey Students [photos] (2297 Views)

Formation University Of Benin Law Students (Photos) / UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) / Laptop Fee In UNN Causes Hardship Among Students (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unizik Student Constructs A Campus Shuttle Bus To Convey Students [photos] by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 20, 2015
Students of mechanical engineering department of UNIZIK putting together a shuttle bus with locally source materials that will convey students around the campus.

This could be the making and starting of the project but the I'm sure the ending will be great.

Source: www.gltrends.com/unizik-student-constructs-a-campus-shuttle-bus-to-convey-students-photos/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Unizik Student Constructs A Campus Shuttle Bus To Convey Students [photos] by boboLIL(m): 6:55am On Aug 20, 2015
Engine boys I hail una oo
Re: Unizik Student Constructs A Campus Shuttle Bus To Convey Students [photos] by zadok60: 6:56am On Aug 20, 2015
wow
Re: Unizik Student Constructs A Campus Shuttle Bus To Convey Students [photos] by Zaikon(m): 6:57am On Aug 20, 2015
idea... i pray our government should begin to appreciate talent.
Re: Unizik Student Constructs A Campus Shuttle Bus To Convey Students [photos] by jrupa(m): 7:10am On Aug 20, 2015
Despise not the days of little beginning.
Re: Unizik Student Constructs A Campus Shuttle Bus To Convey Students [photos] by nedu2000(m): 7:10am On Aug 20, 2015
Is it a vehicle that runs on salt water or solar power?if it's no better than the regular danfo on the road then i'm afraid,as the saying goes..."don't re-invent the wheel"

3 Likes

Re: Unizik Student Constructs A Campus Shuttle Bus To Convey Students [photos] by DrLee(m): 7:14am On Aug 20, 2015
haba! can't they just do something neater and more appealing? that it's locally bade doesn't man it should be rough and ugly na
good job sha
Re: Unizik Student Constructs A Campus Shuttle Bus To Convey Students [photos] by Yustash001(m): 8:00am On Aug 20, 2015
Nice one....things like this should be encouraged...
Re: Unizik Student Constructs A Campus Shuttle Bus To Convey Students [photos] by UnimkeAk(m): 8:55am On Aug 20, 2015
yourboss:
Students of mechanical engineering department of UNIZIK putting together a shuttle bus with locally source materials that will [b]convey students [/b]around the campus.

This could be the making and starting of the project but the I'm sure the ending will be great.

Source: www.gltrends.com/unizik-student-constructs-a-campus-shuttle-bus-to-convey-students-photos/

Cc lalasticlala

you mean convey students to VALHALLA ?

1 Like

Re: Unizik Student Constructs A Campus Shuttle Bus To Convey Students [photos] by anonym0us: 9:21am On Aug 20, 2015
Is this what our engineering students can do? This is madness
Re: Unizik Student Constructs A Campus Shuttle Bus To Convey Students [photos] by chisombenedicta(f): 10:26am On Aug 20, 2015
anonym0us:
Is this what our engineering students can do? This is madness
Which one did ur sch do?
Re: Unizik Student Constructs A Campus Shuttle Bus To Convey Students [photos] by anonym0us: 10:32am On Aug 20, 2015
chisombenedicta:
Which one did ur sch do?
I don't love u stop stalking me chisom
Re: Unizik Student Constructs A Campus Shuttle Bus To Convey Students [photos] by chisombenedicta(f): 10:47am On Aug 20, 2015
anonym0us:
I don't love u stop stalking me chisom
U wish
Re: Unizik Student Constructs A Campus Shuttle Bus To Convey Students [photos] by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ridiculous.

When building something like this, you do not start from scratch. You assemble premanufactured parts. Just in a design that is yours. This is just reinventing the wheel. Just that their wheel is a decagon. undecided

1 Like

Re: Unizik Student Constructs A Campus Shuttle Bus To Convey Students [photos] by anonym0us: 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
chisombenedicta:
U wish
stop stalking me chisom I have told you its over between us

(1) (Reply)

Federal University Dutsin-ma Postpones Registration / Study Medicine In Philippines With Very Cheap And Affordable Fees / Jamb Has Done It Again !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.