Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road (14905 Views)

PHOTOS: Major Shut Down In Edo Community As Pastor Ize-iyamu Visits For Campaign / 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) / EFCC Releases Ceos Of Access Bank,sterling Bank After They Refund Billions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by funkybully(f): 7:37am On Aug 20, 2015
So I was contracted by d Federal neuro-psychiatric hospital Benin to supply them some computer accessories. On getting to the hospital after swimming through pools of thick brown "akamu " flooded access road that leads to d hospital's permanent site at idunwowina community. I met a crowd of bitter, angry, devastated But self determined people protesting in front of the hospital gate.

The Cruz of the matter is , the community having waited effortlessly for oshiomhole nd his local govt to no avail, they had to write the hospital management to come to their aid by grading the road. The hospital mgt promised to do something But after several months of waiting, the community decided to take a protest walk to d hospital.

Their anger was that the hospital suppose to provide them roads, water, light and school as part of their corporate social responsibility, hmmm, hospital ke?

My verdict: The state govt should be magnanimous to FG for citing this hospital in Edo, and complement the effort of the FG by providing access road to the hospital as well as d community that gave out the land. Hospitals hardly make profits that will be enough for them to tar roads.

So I call on Oshiomhole to urgently do something to help this community as my car was hospitalized in d mechanic workshop after paddling over river idunwowina where I go find money.

Cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, afam4eva

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by Mbkite(m): 7:38am On Aug 20, 2015
Too bad.

It's LadyF again! Sorry Mbkite again... LOL

3 Likes

Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by kingarizona1(m): 7:38am On Aug 20, 2015
This is too bad____ What is their Governor OshoIara Doing bout It

12 Likes

Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by Immanueladebol(m): 7:38am On Aug 20, 2015
There gov is busy guarding his wife,while dy lament..All dz govs go wrk 4 deir 1st term,dem go kan show deir true color 4 2nd term

15 Likes

Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by funkybully(f): 7:39am On Aug 20, 2015
More

Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by funkybully(f): 7:41am On Aug 20, 2015
Protest

Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by boboLIL(m): 7:41am On Aug 20, 2015
They should buy boats for u people as sokoto government did cos this one don pass road grin

4 Likes

Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by funkybully(f): 7:43am On Aug 20, 2015
Suffering

Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by funkybully(f): 7:52am On Aug 20, 2015
Terrible

Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by yang(m): 7:53am On Aug 20, 2015
In a saner clime, all these people will be gathered together and locked up in the neuropsychiatric hospital.

They turn a blind eye to the short Governor OnyeoshiOnyeole who is busy carting away Edo money to cape verde while doing nothing

And they start disturbing mad people trying to sleep

32 Likes

Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by funkybully(f): 7:54am On Aug 20, 2015
yang:
In a saner clime, all these people will be gathered together and locked up in the neuropsychiatric hospital.

They turn a blind eye to the short Governor OnyeoshiOnyeole who is busy carting away Edo money to cape verde while doing nothing

And they start disturbing mad people trying to sleep

I was suprised. Rather than taking their protest to the state govt house

4 Likes

Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:57am On Aug 20, 2015
$75m has gone down d drain, I only pity my people.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by funkybully(f): 7:59am On Aug 20, 2015
They truly need urgent palliative measure on that road.

Oshiomohole do the needful so that patients and community ppl can see road to pass.

Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by Sijo01(f): 8:00am On Aug 20, 2015
My governor is working!

This one is nothing, compared to numerous others clamouring for attention.
Upper mission extention is there, Evbotubu, Erediauwa, st. Saviour, Lucky way. Just to mention few.
Instead of him to get to work with the money he borrowed, he's blaming pdp that left office years ago of looting the state treasury.

32 Likes

Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:05am On Aug 20, 2015
Remember when Anambra roads use to be like this like fifteen years ago. Edo people don enter one chance I hope the 70 million dollars will be extended to this area

23 Likes

Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by natas22: 8:06am On Aug 20, 2015
The sokoto canoe that made front page yesterday I think its more needed in this area than in sokoto.
Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by crowbar(m): 8:06am On Aug 20, 2015
shocked Chai, some communities dey suffer o!

1 Like

Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by natas22: 8:06am On Aug 20, 2015
Omg Lara talk to your hubby he needs to do something asap
Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by Dollyak(f): 8:06am On Aug 20, 2015
See the state of the country. Nigeria needs a serious overhaul. No one deserves to live in this kind of environment.

6 Likes

Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by Sijo01(f): 8:06am On Aug 20, 2015
funkybully:
They truly need urgent palliative measure on that road.

Oshiomohole do the needful do that patients and community ppl can see road to pass.

That road need more than a palliative meansure. It need proper tiling with both side drinage. Its a good bye-pass to upper mission extention and will help to decongest Aduwawa traffic.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by Dottore: 8:06am On Aug 20, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 20, 2015
K
Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by ennysuccess(m): 8:07am On Aug 20, 2015
Too bad

Osho baba make ur state fine like ur wife nau

If no I go tell Amechi make e snatch am ooo

2 Likes

Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by jimmy2k: 8:08am On Aug 20, 2015
The oshomole go and die you widower man .very urgly like vulture he will be spending Edo money on that little girl country he married. Buhari bokoharam sponsor must probe him.

6 Likes

Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by Franchise21(m): 8:08am On Aug 20, 2015
OK
Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by blackpanda: 8:08am On Aug 20, 2015
People are just hypocrites!
Is it not d same pple that said NA shld not approve the loan? Now they want magic road

Smh! Ndiara!

1 Like

Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by sigiyaya(m): 8:08am On Aug 20, 2015
Osho baba watin happened to the money you collected recently angry angry angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by Captainswag225(m): 8:09am On Aug 20, 2015
the funds are in adams oshiomole's offshore accounts. Buhari do the needful and probe him.

1 Like

Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by alaoeri: 8:09am On Aug 20, 2015
Oshiomhole busy spending Edo's money on lara.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agbakogba Wants Clarifications On China-nigeria Bilateral Agreement / Video: Atiku Is Corrupt, Can’t Go To America – Obasanjo / Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.