Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Emily Ratajkowski: I'm Terrified Of Facials - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Emily Ratajkowski: I'm Terrified Of Facials (522 Views)

Make Up Essentials Reoaded-Massage, Facials,Gele,MOVIE MAKEUP / Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? / With The Right T0pless, Emily Ratajkowski Star Sensual Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emily Ratajkowski: I'm Terrified Of Facials by kayleyons(f): 8:03am On Aug 20, 2015
Emily Ratajkowski revealed she hates beauticians touching her face but instead enjoys going to a spa where women lie around naked.

The 'Gone Girl' star confessed she's not a fan of the beauty treatment that can include a peel or exfoliation of the skin but instead loves going to a Korean spa in Los Angeles, where the women can relax and lie around naked, and staff treat her ''like a piece of meat''.

http://www.kissydress.co.uk/red-prom-dresses-online

She said: ''I'm pretty terrified of facials. I've had enough bad ones, and honestly, I don't break out. My big treat is that once a month I go to a Korean spa. The one I go to, called Natura, is not as popular as the ones most of Hollywood goes to. I usually go about 40 minutes before my appointment, and you can get into all these different pools. Then you get a body scrub, and you're lying there naked with 20 other women. They just treat you like a piece of meat, but it's worth it. Then you shower, and I like the acupressure massage. Those ladies are strong! They even put grated cucumber on your face.''

Though the 24-year-old beauty admitted that part of the attraction is they don't fuss over her celebrity status.

She told the New York Times newspaper: ''I do have to warn: It's not your traditional spa. There is no one greeting you and asking how your day is. But that's what I love about it. I let my mind shut off and have someone take care of what needs to be done. Afterward, my skin is so soft, and I always sleep so well that night.''

http://www.kissydress.co.uk/white-prom-dresses-online

(1) (Reply)

Analyzing The Human Hair Extension (weave) Market In Nigeria / Fashion Instinct / Leading Manufacturer For Men's Formal Shirts - Oasis Shirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.