Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

How To Restore Contacts From Iphone - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Restore Contacts From Iphone (2183 Views)

How To Restore Lost Contacts From Android SIM Card / How To Recover Deleted Iphone Contacts From Icloud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Restore Contacts From Iphone by fiona1: 8:23am On Aug 20, 2015
Is it possible to recover lost contacts on iPhone?

If you Google around, you may find that the problem of restoring lost contacts seems to impact a lot of iPhone users, for example:

"iPhone 4: lost contacts! After restoring my iPhone, the contacts just disappeared!"

"I just had the same issue. Apps on my iPhone 4S were crashing as soon as I opened them. So I restarted my iPhone and only to find all my contacts deleted!"

"Same problem happened to my iPhone 5: I just realized the contact loss after an unintentional deletion…"

"When I tried to sync my iPhone 5S contacts to the iTunes/iCloud backup, I just found myself losing a few contacts."

"I lost my contacts because my iPhone was stolen. I synced my iPhone to iTunes constantly on my computer. But I could not afford another iPhone now. I don't know whether it is possible to recover contacts without iPhone."

Cases like that continue to annoy more and more iPhone users since more people are using iPhone nowadays. And losing iPhone contacts will ruin your work as well as your life. So you may wonder whether there is a way to restore your iPhone contacts. Fortunately, the answer is "Yes". And we are introducing two ways here to help you restore contacts from iPhone easily with iPhone Data Recovery.

iPhone Data Recovery is a convenient and efficient data recovery program which can scan your lost contacts quickly to recover them. Besides restoring iPhone contacts, it can also recover other data files, such as messages, photos, videos, notes, calendars, call history, bookmarks, etc from iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS. Now follow the steps below to begin restoring your lost iPhone contacts.

Firstly, let's download the free trial of iPhone Data Recovery according to our system requirements:

Part 1: Recover Lost Contacts Directly from iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS

Step 1. Connect your iPhone to computer
Step 2. Scan your iPhone for lost contacts
Step 3. Preview and restore lost contacts from iPhone

Part 2: Recover iPhone Contacts from iTunes Backup

Step 1. Extract and scan backup for lost contacts
Step 2. Restore iPhone contacts
Step 3. Transfer contacts to iPhone

Tutorial: How to Restore Contacts from iPhone

Related Articles:

How to Recover Deleted SMS from iPhone
How to Restore WhatsApp Chat History on iPhone
How to Recover Contacts from iPhone 5S/5
How to Restore Deleted iPhone Contacts from iCloud
How to Restore Lost Contacts from iPad

Re: How To Restore Contacts From Iphone by SalmaHayek00: 11:09am On Oct 13, 2015
iPhone Data Recovery can restore contacts on iPhone in 2 modes:
1. Recover contacts from iPhone devices.
2. Restore contacts from iTunes or iCloud backup files.
Re: How To Restore Contacts From Iphone by camcias: 9:06am On Oct 26, 2015
What to do when you found no contacts in your iPhone?
You can use FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery to take a direct scan of your iPhone and then preview those found contacts one by one.
Besides, if you have backed up your iPhone data to iTunes or iCloud before, it can also help you by scanning your iTunes or iCloud backups.
Hope it helps.
Read more:
How to Restore Contacts on Your iPhone
Re: How To Restore Contacts From Iphone by JacksonHuston: 10:28am On Jan 25, 2016
Tenorshare iPhone care pro like all the iPhone data recovery software can help you recover lost data from iPhone. What's more, if you want to improve iPhone performance for gaming, this software is also can help you erase iPhone data to speed up iPhone.
http://www.tenorshare.com
Re: How To Restore Contacts From Iphone by youikdd: 12:44pm On Feb 01, 2016
You can use a iOS Data Recovery to get deleted or lost contacts back from iPhone,read more:
How To Restore Contacts From iPhone 6
Re: How To Restore Contacts From Iphone by selion(m): 8:03am On Mar 09, 2016
Just sign in iCloud to check if the deleted contacts are there.
smileyRecover contacts from iPhone with Free iPhone Recoverysmiley - If there is no contact list in iCloud, that is to say, you have not synced contacts with iCloud before, then you can try free iPhoneRecovery to recover contacts from iPhone or iTunes backup file.
Video Guide: How to Recover and Restore Contacts on iPhone for Free

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ4WAu5yFfs
Step 1: Launch the tool and check the “Contacts” type. Go next.
Step 2: Connect your iPhone to computer. It will detect your iPhone with the matched iTunes backup file if you have one.
Step 3: Click on “Next” to scan your iPhone/iTunes backup. After that, you can recover and export lost contacts to PC as a single (.html) file.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-M_jbQ-9uYfo/VqH-_DrzXtI/AAAAAAAAAFo/zRZpNZ_hFu0/s400/2016-01-22_18-00-43.png[/img]
Re: How To Restore Contacts From Iphone by kellymo: 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
You need to use iPhone Data Recovery software to recover deleted contacts from iPhone.
This software can scan your iPhone and find the deleted or lost contacts on your iPhone. You can easily preview them and then recover them to computer. You can learn how to restore contacts from iPhone here.
This software can also recover deleted text messages, photos, videos, notes, call history, calendars, Whatapp messages, voice memos, voicemails and other data from your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Re: How To Restore Contacts From Iphone by abbyacb: 5:00am On Jul 14, 2017
Hey, if you lost your contacts by mistake, the first method you can try is to recover your them from iTunes. Just check out whether there is a backup file in iTunes. If yes, you can restore your backup files and recover all your lost contacts. But ensure that the last backup is earlier than you deleted your contacts. But unfortunately, if you can't find any backup files in iTunes, you can only recover them through some iPhone Data Recovery toolkit, which can help you recover all the lost contacts in iPhone but no effect on your existing data in iPhone.
More info: How to recover deleted contacts from iPhone.
Hope this can help.
Re: How To Restore Contacts From Iphone by janecoko: 10:49am On Nov 02, 2017
Steps to restore saved contacts

Note: you can only restore your contacts if you have previously backed up your contacts.

Display options

Make sure that all your contacts are visible.

In the main screen, click Settings.
Scroll to and click on email, contact, calendar.
Under the account, click the preferred account.
Next to the contact, slide the switch to ON.
Repeat this process for all preferred accounts.
You can now see all the contacts.
How to recover contact from iphone
How to recover SMS from iPhone
How to recover lost photo from iPhone

If your contact is in sync with iCloud, you can log on to iCloud and restore.

In the main screen, click Settings.
Scroll and click on iCloud.
Enter your Apple ID and password.
Click login.
If prompted to merge with iCloud, click merge.
If prompted to allow iCloud to use your iPhone's location, click the preferences.
Make sure the contact switch opens.
You are now logged into the iCloud account and show the contact.
Re: How To Restore Contacts From Iphone by Bereest68: 1:41pm On Jun 03, 2018
iPhone contacts disappeared by accident? Don't worry, there are great chances to get them back. What you need is an FoneGeek iPhone Data Recovery to deeply scan the deleted data on your iPhone. By this program, you will be able to preview the detail information of almost all the data before you try to recover.
Re: How To Restore Contacts From Iphone by SalmaHayek00: 11:34am On Aug 09, 2019
SalmaHayek00:
iPhone file recovery can restore lost contacts on iPhone in 2 modes:
1. Recover contacts from iPhone devices.
2. Restore contacts from iTunes or iCloud backup files.

(1) (Reply)

MTN Free Unlimited Browsing With Zero Kobo Is Back Again On Psiphon And SS / 9 Strange Facts About The Moon / New Latest Etisalat Mb Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.