Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Enyimba Fc Football Pitch - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyimba Fc Football Pitch (6739 Views)

Enyimba FC Throws Shade At Manchester United After UCL Ouster / Enyimba FC Replies Chelsea Fans Who Mentioned Their Handle On Twitter - Epic / Africa's First Human And Solar Powered Football Pitch In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by Krasid(m): 2:08pm On Aug 22, 2015
honeric01:
Verge of lifting the NPFL when we still have about 14 games to go? i dey laugh o grin grin grin
You should be laughing at Pillars chances of retaining the title.
Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by honeric01(m): 3:06pm On Aug 22, 2015
Krasid:
You should be laughing at Pillars chances of retaining the title.

Laugh at the back to back to back winners? hehehehehe i am laughing at youuuuuu
Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by honeric01(m): 3:06pm On Aug 22, 2015
taiocol:
ABA WEED
i tire o
Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by honeric01(m): 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2015
robosky02:

am sure he needs to check the meaning of "verge" because you jouney still far. anything can still happen watch out for
sunshine
kano pillars
rangers
others
You see say the guy needs cane lolz
Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by Ajibel(m): 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
Obviously you guys haven't taken a good look at the Fixtures till the rest of the season.

Make I watch out for Rangers Pillars Others What insalt sad

I want Pillars to finish in the top 4 but this is how it could go

1. Enyimba [Fixed position]
2. Wolves
3. Sunshine
4. Pillars

No other club besides these 4 have any chance to win the League title.

Sunshine stars are poor in away games, so they can never win the NPFL. Also, they have two away games to play to two tough teams. If they lose both, which they will, Enyimba extends gap over them.

Wolves are currently points behind me, and they are still going to visit Aba. So, their trophyless season continues.

There is no way Pillars can go ahead of Enyimba on the League table. The gap between both clubs can't be closed down.

And you all have forgotten that Enyimba has lost ONLY 3 games throughout the season. Check the number of games others like Sunshine and Wolves have lost, then tell me who stand a better chance of winning the league.

See the Full league table here

So my fellow Broses cheesy It's Enyimba's title to loses tongue

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 22, 2015
Lordave:
Can we see the pictures of it before after heavy rain?
yeeesss

less i forget, the uj eusene stadium calarbar was extremely good when it rained in the match between nigeria and ethiopa at calarba..

So whats ur take on that?
Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by Lordave: 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2015
krattoss:
yeeesss

less i forget, the uj eusene stadium calarbar was extremely good when it rained in the match between nigeria and ethiopa at calarba..

So whats ur take on that?
A stadium that is being maintained by the Federal Government?
Which NPL side plays there?

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by Krasid(m): 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2015
honeric01:

Laugh at the back to back to back winners? hehehehehe i am laughing at youuuuuu
We are talking history now, eh? Yes, keep on laughing at the record league winners.
Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by honeric01(m): 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
Krasid:
We are talking history now, eh? Yes, keep on laughing at the record league winners.

Hehehehe..respect the X3 league winners you hia?

14 games to go and alot can happen... be very afraid!
Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by honeric01(m): 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ajibel:
Obviously you guys haven't taken a good look at the Fixtures till the rest of the season.

Make I watch out for Rangers Pillars Others What insalt sad

I want Pillars to finish in the top 4 but this is how it could go

1. Enyimba [Fixed position]
2. Wolves
3. Sunshine
4. Pillars

No other club besides these 4 have any chance to win the League title.

Sunshine stars are poor in away games, so they can never win the NPFL. Also, they have two away games to play to two tough teams. If they lose both, which they will, Enyimba extends gap over them.

Wolves are currently points behind me, and they are still going to visit Aba. So, their trophyless season continues.

There is no way Pillars can go ahead of Enyimba on the League table. The gap between both clubs can't be closed down.

And you all have forgotten that Enyimba has lost ONLY 3 games throughout the season. Check the number of games others like Sunshine and Wolves have lost, then tell me who stand a better chance of winning the league.

See the Full league table here

So my fellow Broses cheesy It's Enyimba's title to loses tongue

How many games (away) do these 4 clubs have? where did you put Wikki Tourist?

Can you help us with the names of the clubs these 5 teams are going away to play? balance your argument.
Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by Krasid(m): 7:12pm On Aug 22, 2015
honeric01:

Only the 1st of those 3 titles was well deserved, but let's just forget about the past.''Be very afraid ?'' Of who exactly? There is nothing stopping Enyimba from winning the league this season.
Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by Lordave: 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2015
honeric01:

3 times league winners with ojoro undecided
Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by honeric01(m): 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2015
Krasid:
Only the 1st of those 3 titles was well deserved, but let's just forget about the past.''Be very afraid ?'' Of who exactly? There is nothing stopping Enyimba from winning the league this season.

Stale stories...

wailing is permitted lolz

If e pain u too much, go collect the trophies back..
Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by Ajibel(m): 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2015
honeric01:

How many games (away) do these 4 clubs have? where did you put Wikki Tourist?

Can you help us with the names of the clubs these 5 teams are going away to play? balance your argument.

Okay.
But first remember the quality of the teams that host them in away games matter.

If Enyimba and Sunshine play an away game in a week and Enyimba are guest to FC Taraba and Sunshine stars are guest to Kano Pillars, who do you think would stand a better chance of getting an away point at least

So the number of away games is inconsequential here, we should be looking at the teams they play when they are away.

Please forget Wikki Tourism angry angry Wikki who? Wikki What? angry

Okay, if you want me to put Wikki, here, It'll be like this :::

1. Enyimba
2. Wolves
3. Sunshine
4. Wikki grin
5. Pillars tongue

You happy now smiley

Then to the clubs, it'll be tedious to write them all here. So I'll give you a link.

Click here for full fixtures
Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by honeric01(m): 9:08pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ajibel:

Okay.
But first remember the quality of the teams that host them in away games matter.

If Enyimba and Sunshine play an away game in a week and Enyimba are guest to FC Taraba and Sunshine stars are guest to Kano Pillars, who do you think would stand a better chance of getting an away point at least

So the number of away games is inconsequential here, we should be looking at the teams they play when they are away.

Please forget Wikki Tourism angry angry Wikki who? Wikki What? angry

Okay, if you want me to put Wikki, here, It'll be like this :::

1. Enyimba
2. Wolves
3. Sunshine
4. Wikki grin
5. Pillars tongue

You happy now smiley

Then to the clubs, it'll be tedious to write them all here. So I'll give you a link.

Click here for full fixtures

Let me make it easy for you, list the rest away games Enyimba have to play, dont bother about the strength or weakness, just list.. i will find that of my club later.

No need bringing up if, just provide what was requested if you can.
Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by Ajibel(m): 11:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
honeric01:

Let me make it easy for you, list the rest away games Enyimba have to play, dont bother about the strength or weakness, just list.. i will find that of my club later.

No need bringing up if, just provide what was requested if you can.

Okay For Enyimba :::

v Sharks (Wk 26)
v Giwa (Wk 28)
v Elkanemi (Wk 30)
v Heartland (Wk 32)
v Nasarawa (Wk 34)
v Abia warriors (Wk 36)
v Sunshine (Wk 38)
Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by phrankchek(m): 12:08am On Aug 23, 2015
honeric01:

When Enyimba won the league 3x straight seasons 2001-2003 plus a champions league they didn't make too much noise u dat won urs via ojoro and haven't smell any champions league finals is busy ranting.....smh ......e don end shaa....ref don wise up

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by honeric01(m): 3:00am On Aug 23, 2015
phrankchek:

When Enyimba won the league 3x straight seasons 2001-2003 plus a champions league they didn't make too much noise u dat won urs via ojoro and haven't smell any champions league finals is busy ranting.....smh ......e don end shaa....ref don wise up

Your memory dey fail you small small, which noise dem no make abi you go say u no sabi the league then, abeg jor.. every other thing you typed na stale noise.. if na ojoro, then ask Enyimba wetin dem bin dey do and the rest of the 18 clubs when the ojoro dey go on.
Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by honeric01(m): 3:02am On Aug 23, 2015
Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by phrankchek(m): 6:37am On Aug 23, 2015
honeric01:

Your memory dey fail you small small, which noise dem no make abi you go say u no sabi the league then, abeg jor.. every other thing you typed na stale noise.. if na ojoro, then ask Enyimba wetin dem bin dey do and the rest of the 18 clubs when the ojoro dey go on.

Wetin I mean na "well deserve. Noise" we make.....pillars fans just dey talk like dem be first people wey don win 3x in a row na wetin I mean
Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by honeric01(m): 7:32am On Aug 23, 2015
phrankchek:

Wetin I mean na "well deserve. Noise" we make.....pillars fans just dey talk like dem be first people wey don win 3x in a row na wetin I mean

Yes Kano pillars be d only club wey don win the NPFL or even NPL 3x in a roll, prove me wrong.
Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by phrankchek(m): 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
honeric01:

Yes Kano pillars be d only club wey don win the NPFL or even NPL 3x in a roll, prove me wrong.

Ofcourse u are sooooo wrong enyimba won 2001,2002 and 2003 in a row....they later won in 2005(d season they also won the f.a cup) then 2007 and 2011 get ur facts straight ......when u even start to dey watch npl sef....Mtchew
Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by honeric01(m): 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
phrankchek:

Ofcourse u are sooooo wrong enyimba won 2001,2002 and 2003 in a row....they later won in 2005(d season they also won the f.a cup) then 2007 and 2011 get ur facts straight ......when u even start to dey watch npl sef....Mtchew

Help me with a link to that abeg..

Btw, do you even know when NPL was established and also NPFL?
Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by phrankchek(m): 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
With all pleasure sir
Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by phrankchek(m): 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
Winners Edit

1972 : Mighty Jets (Jos)
1973 : Bendel Insurance (Benin City)
1974 : Rangers International (Enugu)
1975 : Rangers International (Enugu)
1976 : Shooting Stars (Ibadan)
1977 : Rangers International (Enugu)
1978 : Racca Rovers (Kano)
1979 : Bendel Insurance (Benin City)
1980 : Shooting Stars (Ibadan)
1981 : Rangers International (Enugu)
1982 : Rangers International (Enugu)
1983 : Shooting Stars (Ibadan)
1984 : Rangers International (Enugu)
1985 : New Nigeria Bank (Benin City)
1986 : Leventis United (Ibadan)
1987 : Iwuanyanwu Nationale (Owerri)
1988 : Iwuanyanwu Nationale (Owerri)
1989 : Iwuanyanwu Nationale (Owerri)
1990 : Iwuanyanwu Nationale (Owerri)
1991 : Julius Berger (Lagos)
1992 : Stationery Stores (Lagos)
1993 : Iwuanyanwu Nationale (Owerri)
1994 : BCC Lions (Gboko)
1995 : Shooting Stars (Ibadan)
1996 : Udoji United (Awka)
1997 : Eagle Cement (Port Harcourt)
1998 : Shooting Stars (Ibadan)
1999 : Lobi Stars (Makurdi)
2000 : Julius Berger (Lagos)
2001 : Enyimba (Aba)
2002 : Enyimba (Aba)
2003 : Enyimba (Aba)
2004 : Dolphins FC (Port Harcourt)
2005 : Enyimba (Aba)
2006 : Ocean Boys (Brass)
2007 : Enyimba (Aba)
2008 : Kano Pillars (Kano)
2009 : Bayelsa United (Yenegoa)
2010 : Enyimba (Aba)
2011 : Dolphins (Port Harcourt)
2012 : Kano Pillars (Kano)
2013 : Kano Pillars (Kano)
2014 : Kano Pillars (Kano)
Source- Wikipedia
Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by phrankchek(m): 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
Soo if una dey make noise 3 straight tittles...ask around weda others don do am b4
Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by honeric01(m): 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
phrankchek:
Soo if una dey make noise 3 straight tittles...ask around weda others don do am b4

Hehehehe, you still don't get?

When was NPL established?
Also when was NPFL established?

Can you spot the difference between NPL,NPFL and the league before? grin
Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by Ajibel(m): 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
honeric01:

Hehehehe, you still don't get?

When was NPL established?
Also when was NPFL established?

Can you spot the difference between NPL,NPFL and the league before? grin

Which kain talk be that? So are you saying trophies won by clubs "pre-NPFL" era according to you wont count

Your argument doesnt make sense. All this is just a change/modification of name. angry

You just jealous of the fact Enyimba has done it before your club, so it isn't a new thing to us tongue

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by honeric01(m): 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
Ajibel:

Which kain talk be that? So are you saying trophies won by clubs "pre-NPFL" era according to you wont count

Your argument doesnt make sense. All this is just a change/modification of name. angry

You just jealous of the fact Enyimba has done it before your club, so it isn't a new thing to us tongue

I was very specific when i made my statement, just as it's always distinguished when talking about who won the EPL the most from who won the BPL.

I was talking about the NPL/NPFL, if we're to talk about the league entirely from its inception, then i can boldly tell you that other clubs have done alot of multiple back to back winnings even before Enyimba smelt what is called a league cup. gerrit?

If i was talking from the inception of the league, then we have a club like this:

Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by Ajibel(m): 4:14am On Aug 26, 2015
honeric01:

I was very specific when i made my statement, just as it's always distinguished when talking about who won the EPL the most from who won the BPL.

I was talking about the NPL/NPFL, if we're to talk about the league entirely from its inception, then i can boldly tell you that other clubs have done alot of multiple back to back winnings even before Enyimba smelt what is called a league cup. gerrit?

If i was talking from the inception of the league, then we have a club like this:

Obviously, I'm not disputing the fact that Iwuanyanwu now called Heartland FC (If you dont know) did it too. And in fact, there's was 4 straight times and it's something we Enyimba envy them for, even if the League then was a 12 team League. You can't just discard history to suit yourself.

Do you also know that Enugu Rangers are considered to have won the NPFL title 6 times, when in reality, it was just 5 but they were given credit for 1 more title, the year they came second in the league but went ahead to represent Nigeria in the continent for God-knows-why.

That's why Enyimba and Rangers are considered teams with the most NPFL titles. And why Enyimba is chasing a record 7th title. Note the bold letters. If Rangers were given the title, Enyimba would have had the most record of titles, but have you seen any Enyimba fan, knowing the case that happened with Rangers, still go ahead to claim we are the club with the most ttitles

I believe you are better enlightened, so I got pissed off seeing you trying to distort history like some of those Ignorant Kano Pillars fans on Facebook who despite providing facts to them countless of times that they are not the first to win the title 3 consecutive times, they still go ahead to claim they are the one to achieve such feat. It is unfair.

I hope you get my argument bro. wink

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by honeric01(m): 7:40am On Aug 26, 2015
Ajibel:

Obviously, I'm not disputing the fact that Iwuanyanwu now called Heartland FC (If you dont know) did it too. And in fact, there's was 4 straight times and it's something we Enyimba envy them for, even if the League then was a 12 team League. You can't just discard history to suit yourself.

Do you also know that Enugu Rangers are considered to have won the NPFL title 6 times, when in reality, it was just 5 but they were given credit for 1 more title, the year they came second in the league but went ahead to represent Nigeria in the continent for God-knows-why.

That's why Enyimba and Rangers are considered teams with the most NPFL titles. And why Enyimba is chasing a record 7th title. Note the bold letters. If Rangers were given the title, Enyimba would have had the most record of titles, but have you seen any Enyimba fan, knowing the case that happened with Rangers, still go ahead to claim we are the club with the most ttitles

I believe you are better enlightened, so I got pissed off seeing you trying to distort history like some of those Ignorant Kano Pillars fans on Facebook who despite providing facts to them countless of times that they are not the first to win the title 3 consecutive times, they still go ahead to claim they are the one to achieve such feat. It is unfair.

I hope you get my argument bro. wink

I don't understand this episode you wrote.

I specified what i was referring to.

Do you know the difference between NPL/NPFL and NL?

If you know that, then you should have ended the argument by now. I ain't arguing who won more NL, so why the sermon?
Re: Enyimba Fc Football Pitch by Ajibel(m): 8:00am On Aug 26, 2015
honeric01:

I don't understand this episode you wrote.

I specified what i was referring to.

Do you know the difference between NPL/NPFL and NL?

If you know that, then you should have ended the argument by now. I ain't arguing who won more NL, so why the sermon?

You keep on referring to their difference.

The only difference I see here is the change of name.

The NPFL is also called GloPL, on Wikipedia it is called Nigeria Premier League.

The Federations cup was formally known as Challenge cup. All these are name changes that shouldn't warrant argument in the first place.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CAF Confederation Cup: Rivers United Vs Enyimba On February 21 / "I Have A Contract With PSG" - Neymar Dismisses Real Madrid Transfer / How To Make It Big In Virtual Football League With A Powerful No-loss Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.