Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) (84971 Views)

Ondo Govt. Hands Off Payment Of WAEC Exam For Students / List Of Waec Centre Numbers For All The Schools In Nigeria / Oyo State Stops Payment Of WAEC Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by BobUg28(m): 10:13pm On Aug 20, 2015
I have no doubt that Nairalanders are all gurus.

Well, when I wrote mine, I scored 2A's, 5B's and 2C's. But I thank God for the grades cos where I schooled was nothing to write home about.

1 Like

Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by SUGARBEE(f): 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
Immanueladebol:
in dat special center abii.....lol

Don't deceive yourself.. I did it with no help whatsoever
Onlymewakacum:

Beauty and Brain! U garrit all!

Thank darling

kikelomojessy:
My elder sister had the best waec result in ma family with 6A's. And 3B's. But life cut her short and she did not Go further.
When I see excellent result like dis, it brings me close to tears.
So people are amazingly intelligent. Everything is possible if u can put ur effort and ask for God's grace.

May your sister rest in peace IJN

2 Likes

Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by Realdeals(m): 10:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
It's not possible in the 90's, but as from 2000 when private secondary school flourishes you get to see this type of result. Basically because 90% of private schools encourage and aid exam malpractice.
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by vickylala239: 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Very possible.. I had exactly the same grades when I wrote mine.. .

Professional liar!!

Lies in 4D

If ur d one on ur profile, even if they gv u expo u will still fail.

Chai

Lies So easy,Bt truth So hard.

1 Like

Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by fornaija(m): 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
Definitely with the help of Google cool
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by totalhouse(m): 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Haters, don't worry tomorrow y'all should remind me to open a thread and post pictures of my waec result. . Just cuz of the haters here, am gonna call my senior bro to scan the result and send it to my mail first thing tomorrow so y'all can see
lm not doubting u sugarbee, I'm only calling u out to clarify my 'finding'.I enjoy carrying out research and establishing the truth. I'm not competing with you,I actually wrote mine in the 90's.If you prove me wrong, because I celebrate excellence, I owe you a gift....not hater girl, just prove me wrong.

1 Like

Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by ayobunmi20(f): 10:24pm On Aug 20, 2015
chai.....pple can lie oooo, dey forgotten dre is God oh
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:
hope u made firstclass in uni?
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by SUGARBEE(f): 10:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
MyFlair:
hope u made firstclass in uni?

Nope. Didn't honor the admission then
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by Lewismartins69: 10:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Is it now a crime to get A1 parallel again?

Nope but I sure made my parents proud

Thanks
Lol beta pikin

It means reading the things of importance and relevance to the exams.. Don't just read from page to page, read into the lines to understand and grasp what lies hidden..

Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by Franchise21(m): 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:
U wey I knw??
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by Bowaley17(m): 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
Nice one... I got 2 As,4 Bs and 3 Cs during mine... From a public school though.

1 Like

Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by francizy(m): 10:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
That brain needs to be isolated and used for experiment oh!!
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by kenoz(m): 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
Yes.
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by kossyablaze(m): 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Which is?
U both r fakes

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by SUGARBEE(f): 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
Franchise21:
U wey I knw??

Lol how well do you know me?
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by kikelomojessy(f): 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
Amen. Tanks

SUGARBEE:

Don't deceive yourself.. I did it with no help whatsoever

Thank darling

May your sister rest in peace IJN
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by SUGARBEE(f): 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
kossyablaze:
U both r fakes
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by felixawe(m): 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
Could this be possible, wait let me think of it!

Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by baba11(m): 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
ShutdownBrown24:
I saw this waec result from my friend cousin, I was wondering is kind of waec result possible in Nigerian. OK if it is possible, did the candidate use is own brain to write this or did the person used any expo or is it a mistake from waec.

This are the questions I do ask my self. So see for your self is this possible in Nigeria?
If it's not possible, then which results do those that usually got best results in waec used to have?smh
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by Dcanio: 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
That's fake...no biology a science student
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by Alyoungie(m): 10:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Lol go check the vanguard 2009 and see the publication of the best students if waec that year
so we should go and look for vanguard of 2009, open ur bag show us result abeg. Or we kill ourself here with lie kiss
SUGARBEE:

Lol go check the vanguard 2009 and see the publication of the best students if waec that year
so we should go and look for vanguard of 2009, open ur bag show us result abeg. Or we kill ourself here with lie
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by Alyoungie(m): 10:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by emmykk(m): 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2015
SlyCharlie:
Of course....
Mine was four A's three B's and one C
waec results from 2010 upward can look like this. but 1995 weac questions are difficult hence results is not this colourful.if we should ask you a simple quadratic question now,while i will use my eyes to factorise it you will be looking for paper and pen.
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by Flowerfield(m): 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
na buhari result be that..we don dey fin am since!!!!where Una see am?

1 Like

Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by totalhouse(m): 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Nope. Didn't honor the admission then
how do you mean? You didn't honour which admission pls? ...lol
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by Franchise21(m): 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Lol how well do you know me?
So well. U won't b able to comprehend it
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by SUGARBEE(f): 10:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
Franchise21:
So well. U won't b able to comprehend it

Okay Goodnight
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by herrison41(m): 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
Yes!!! He did it. He is my town's guy, the great son of Ukehe.
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by Sandydayz(f): 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
scentmarlc:
uhmmmmmm sister yu can lie ooooo. grin grin grin
angry
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by Franchise21(m): 10:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Okay Goodnight
Goodnight n sweet dreams

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Students' Romance In Classroom: Nigerians React / Bizarre Photo Of Monkey 'Working' At A University In Taiwan Goes Viral / Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.