Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) (85000 Views)

Ondo Govt. Hands Off Payment Of WAEC Exam For Students / List Of Waec Centre Numbers For All The Schools In Nigeria / Oyo State Stops Payment Of WAEC Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by Kappa101: 1:41am On Aug 21, 2015
Hmmm....Physics and Chemistry on it means it's a Science dept result...but how come this WAEC result doesn't have Biology -a compulsory science subject, and yet has Civic Education
Haba! Civic Education, OP fear GOD oo....Oya show us WAEC's logo on it, if it's really from them.

1 Like

Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by deeade(f): 1:43am On Aug 21, 2015
Totally. My niece had the same grades but in different courses. Her brother the same 2 years ago. I'm seriously trusting God for the same testimony for my own kids and encouraging them, supporting them to create the right atmosphere for them to achieve this. But possible? Absolutely!

1 Like

Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by prela(f): 1:44am On Aug 21, 2015
Princeparix:
People can lie.... grin

Parallel A1 or F9 doesn't make you as rich as Bill gates..... Hustling does

Thank you jare. My friend
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by breakeven: 1:53am On Aug 21, 2015
It can be real and it can be through expo. It is really not about the grade but how you are able to defend the grades afterwards in life. undecided
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by osazemonday: 3:21am On Aug 21, 2015
A lot has changed.
The kind of subjects In O level curriculum is different from what it used to be.
Similar of subjects.
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by Nobody: 3:22am On Aug 21, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Very possible.. I had exactly the same grades when I wrote mine.. .

Hahaha cool,but you don't look like one whose [size=4pt]brains are capable[/size]..........................................
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by majekleo(m): 3:39am On Aug 21, 2015
I never believed it was possible till my cousin made 9 A1's (same grade as this one) in this Just concluded WAEC. He's been an outstanding student right from Nursery school. He also the current best brain in Physics for this year in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by smsshola(m): 4:25am On Aug 21, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Hmmmm...yimu. Na first everybody dey carry na.
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by PastorPLC: 5:28am On Aug 21, 2015
The result
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by Jalinco: 6:12am On Aug 21, 2015
If F9 parallel is possible, A1 parallel is also possible
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 21, 2015
Mine

1 Like

Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by fwwins(m): 6:39am On Aug 21, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Haters, don't worry tomorrow y'all should remind me to open a thread and post pictures of my waec result. . Just cuz of the haters here, am gonna call my senior bro to scan the result and send it to my mail first thing tomorrow so y'all can see

@SUGARBEE
Good morning M A D A M please don't forget to open a thread today and post PICTURES of your WAEC RESULT. Thank you.
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by butanep(m): 6:39am On Aug 21, 2015
It looks more like a pirated result...

You can't be 100% perfect.
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by aumoria(m): 6:45am On Aug 21, 2015
ShutdownBrown24:
I saw this waec result from my friend cousin, I was wondering is kind of waec result possible in Nigerian. OK if it is possible, did the candidate use is own brain to write this or did the person used any expo or is it a mistake from waec.

This are the questions I do ask my self. So see for your self is this possible in Nigeria?

I am not surprised that you are wondering. Your english gives your away. You had F9 in english. Yes "the candidate use IS own brain to write......."
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by BobUg28(m): 6:46am On Aug 21, 2015
pazienza:

Oga, you registered for 11 subjects in WAEC?

Hahaha. . .Bros you're damn observant It's a mistake anyway, I meant 2C's.
Lemme quickly emend it.
Viz.
Mathematics
English Language
Economics
Agricultural Sciences
Geography
Physics
Chemistry
Biology and
Igbo language.

1 Like

Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by Raskymono20(m): 6:52am On Aug 21, 2015
dis one na good exam mapratis
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by javispj(m): 6:52am On Aug 21, 2015
very possible.... I could have made something like this,,but all them sisi nene no let me concentrate grin
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by okeamuboy: 6:52am On Aug 21, 2015
ShutdownBrown24:
I saw this waec result from my friend cousin, I was wondering is kind of waec result possible in Nigerian. OK if it is possible, did the candidate use is own brain to write this or did the person used any expo or is it a mistake from waec.

This are the questions I do ask my self. So see for your self is this possible in Nigeria?

Op, if one could graduate with a GPA of 5.0 for a course that span not less than 4yrs. So talk less of an exam done within a month. That is what we use to call "A1 parallel".
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 6:59am On Aug 21, 2015
boboLIL:
U no sabi book no mean say odas no go sabi book....I had 7A's during mine
Bwhahahahaha roflwkmd lmao cheesy
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by ckmayoca: 7:07am On Aug 21, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Yawnssssssss...
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by Syjibrin(f): 7:09am On Aug 21, 2015
bluaero:
OP what are you doing with my WAEC result
the guy really try for this excellent performance am happy for him he even got national award when he wrote the exam in 2008 as am talking to you he is a graduate from UNN Nsuka but he manage to graduate with third class after 2years spill over what a disaster

2 Likes

Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by onunwa21(m): 7:09am On Aug 21, 2015
That was mr president result, the military denied the didn't see.

1 Like

Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by Maximus85(m): 7:20am On Aug 21, 2015
SUGARBEE:

SPECIAL CENTRE ABI?
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by ideykwum: 7:22am On Aug 21, 2015
Before the era of mediocrity, such results were common! I went to an FGC, and I remember the norm was to count As, as well as to celebrate brilliant students!

ShutdownBrown24:

1 Like

Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by enistory(m): 7:30am On Aug 21, 2015
Sandydayz:

angry
mac4 how u take know
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by pazienza(m): 7:30am On Aug 21, 2015
BobUg28:

Hahaha. . .Bros you're damn observant It's a mistake anyway, I meant 2C's. Lemme quickly emend it. Viz. Mathematics English Language Economics Agricultural Sciences Geography Physics Chemistry Biology and Igbo language.
This was exactly the subjects I did in WAEC.

1 Like

Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by espn(m): 7:42am On Aug 21, 2015
SUGARBEE:
you can lie smiley i give you an A1+***
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by emmayayodeji(m): 7:47am On Aug 21, 2015
lol ... stale gist... in my secondary school my seniors always had grades like dis even my set.... some big heads had grades like this.. but i dint i had some B2s cry
ShutdownBrown24:

Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by emmythecleric: 7:48am On Aug 21, 2015
This is a purely science result. Supposing its true. Where is Biology? Or is it an elective in that school?
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by emmythecleric: 7:50am On Aug 21, 2015
emmythecleric:
This is a purely science result. Supposing its true. Where is Biology? Or is it an elective in that school?
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by mrzizman: 7:50am On Aug 21, 2015
THIS ONE NA KOKOMA
Re: Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) by lacreamieboie(m): 8:00am On Aug 21, 2015
Abeg wetin be the name of the center jare... I no get time for argument... and how much he pay

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Students' Romance In Classroom: Nigerians React / Bizarre Photo Of Monkey 'Working' At A University In Taiwan Goes Viral / Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.