Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Nigerian Lady Marries White Guy, Her Childhood Friend In London (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Lady Marries White Guy, Her Childhood Friend In London (Photos) (56112 Views)

Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) / A Nigerian Lady Marries Her Chinese Lover (Photos) / Young Lady Marries Old White Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Marries White Guy, Her Childhood Friend In London (Photos) by malikisah: 11:17am On Aug 20, 2015
This is so beautiful, I wish them everlasting happiness!
Re: Nigerian Lady Marries White Guy, Her Childhood Friend In London (Photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 20, 2015
EggovinMma:

Lol. Inferiority complex ke?
None of them don cross the line. I sey for thread dey watch. grin grin
Na so so "HML " I dey see here o.

Yes now, Isn't she a self-hating black woman for choosing a superior race over hers? tongue

I pray the haters come around angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Marries White Guy, Her Childhood Friend In London (Photos) by simplynola(m): 11:21am On Aug 20, 2015
The white man in dark goggle, his shokoto is oversize, who is the tailor lemme cane him?
Re: Nigerian Lady Marries White Guy, Her Childhood Friend In London (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 20, 2015
oreos:

Yes now, Isn't she a self-hating black woman for choosing a superior race over hers? tongue

I pray the haters come around angry

Really is that what "they" think?
Haters want come believe me. cheesy The thread is already too mild from the onset.
Re: Nigerian Lady Marries White Guy, Her Childhood Friend In London (Photos) by HDee(m): 11:23am On Aug 20, 2015
This is lovely!! grin. The lady is too cute. May God let them be together for the rest of their lives. *still looking at d pishure of the groom's family in our native wear, they look so happy, it melts my heart*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Marries White Guy, Her Childhood Friend In London (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 20, 2015
Hmm. Me kinda likey. Well, if I marry Nneka123, it'll still count as an inter-racial marriage right? Since I'm Alva Brazilian and she's from DR Congo.
*clears throat*
Nneka Onyeka Nweke from Nnewi ( I lied tongue ). The only Richie-certified Nairaland non-mgbeke. Will you marry me? grin

Nneka, you should probably get a decal-style temporary "non-mgbeke" tattoo, preferably on your forehead. But God help you if your pet snakes lick off the "non-" part. tongue
Well, on second thought, it'd only make for a more artistic look. Think...irony! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Marries White Guy, Her Childhood Friend In London (Photos) by austino677(m): 11:24am On Aug 20, 2015
No members in the church angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Marries White Guy, Her Childhood Friend In London (Photos) by seangy4konji: 11:27am On Aug 20, 2015
Them don pour zobbo for your brain walahi...i just deh laugh since i read ur comment cos i comment on one thread of one imo guy yesterday weh marry old...

Notin do sha...
majamajic:
They marry us young. ... we marry them old grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Marries White Guy, Her Childhood Friend In London (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 20, 2015
zadok60:
good

Good. I pray for the success of the marriage. Although the problem is that most whites are godless and you can easily loose your Christian faith if you marry a white. Gain the whole world and loose your own soul
Re: Nigerian Lady Marries White Guy, Her Childhood Friend In London (Photos) by omooba2015(m): 11:29am On Aug 20, 2015
It's has been written!!!... Congratulations (Love dis.....)
Re: Nigerian Lady Marries White Guy, Her Childhood Friend In London (Photos) by dammieco(m): 11:33am On Aug 20, 2015
This is romantic. Isn't it? I don't even have any childhood female friend
Re: Nigerian Lady Marries White Guy, Her Childhood Friend In London (Photos) by dejavski(m): 11:33am On Aug 20, 2015
MadCow1:
So na this lekpa Oyindo go dey shine her Congo? angry
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Marries White Guy, Her Childhood Friend In London (Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 11:38am On Aug 20, 2015
Na dat aso ebi wey dose white folks wear I dey trip for.
Re: Nigerian Lady Marries White Guy, Her Childhood Friend In London (Photos) by harffie(m): 11:47am On Aug 20, 2015
God bless their union.
Re: Nigerian Lady Marries White Guy, Her Childhood Friend In London (Photos) by lydianessa(f): 12:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
such a lovely couple. .,.,
am new, , please show some love. smileysuch a lovely couple. .,.,
am new, , please show some love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Marries White Guy, Her Childhood Friend In London (Photos) by shizzy7(f): 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2015
LOVE WINS
Re: Nigerian Lady Marries White Guy, Her Childhood Friend In London (Photos) by semanose: 12:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
HML to this lovely couple. There's nothing like marrying your childhood friend.
Re: Nigerian Lady Marries White Guy, Her Childhood Friend In London (Photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
Really sweet.
Re: Nigerian Lady Marries White Guy, Her Childhood Friend In London (Photos) by shizzy7(f): 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
lifegate007:
Nigerian Woman Marries White Man, Her Childhood Friend In London.These photos are from an interracial wedding ceremony that held in London last weekend.

The couple, Tayo and Oliver Arkle met in High School back in 2003 and as fate will have it, they were placed in the same reading class because their last names start with Letter ‘A’.
The first time Oliver asked her out, her first response was “no”, which she immediately felt terrible about.
That night she phoned Oliver to see if he was ok; His mum answered the phone and after handing it to him, they began talking endlessly, initiating a beautiful friendship. From then on, Oliver and Tayo became inseparable lovers.

oliver and tayo wedding photos

He proposed to her on the 19th of January 2014 at the Heathrow Airport and the couple tied the knot this past weekend.

Check out photos from the Oliver and Tayo’s wedding ceremony below

[img]http://1.bp..com/-0_zvKqAHzpg/VdMK2LbHOVI/AAAAAAAACPM/OzZvN5XxlXU/s1600/zzzzzzzz.png[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-P05xxrVDtvA/VdMKwTaI_gI/AAAAAAAACOw/3v6akZjyy4c/s1600/z.png[/img]

http://naijagists.com/photos-nigerian-lady-marries-white-guy-her-childhood-friend-in-london-uk/
THE SECOND PICTURE IS THE BOMB

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Marries White Guy, Her Childhood Friend In London (Photos) by IceDude(m): 12:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
Austindark:
White guys don't disappoint.............

Dats why I love dat am fair

Edited ::

Wow I commented before ladyF.....
******Dancing shakiti bobo *****
Lol, who ur fairness help?
Re: Nigerian Lady Marries White Guy, Her Childhood Friend In London (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
EggovinMma:

Really is that what "they" think?
Haters want come believe me. cheesy The thread is already too mild from the onset.

Yeah grin

That is going to be dissappointing cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Marries White Guy, Her Childhood Friend In London (Photos) by gdamola(m): 12:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
ladyF:
True love

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Lady F..Truly u have no job,but how come you appear on almost every thread...Ur level of joblessness na first class..
Re: Nigerian Lady Marries White Guy, Her Childhood Friend In London (Photos) by majamajic(m): 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
seangy4konji:
Them don pour zobbo for your brain walahi...i just deh laugh since i read ur comment cos i comment on one thread of one imo guy yesterday weh marry old...

Notin do sha...

I gbadu your moniker grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Marries White Guy, Her Childhood Friend In London (Photos) by preciousMI1(f): 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2015
beautiful...
every spirit of untimely divorce...... OUUUUTTTTTTTT....
Re: Nigerian Lady Marries White Guy, Her Childhood Friend In London (Photos) by preciousMI1(f): 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
elyna:
beautiful couple, i wish them all that makes a wedding beautiful.

let's put it this way....

I wish them all that makes a MARRIAGE beautiful ....
Re: Nigerian Lady Marries White Guy, Her Childhood Friend In London (Photos) by debbydee(f): 12:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
beautiful
Re: Nigerian Lady Marries White Guy, Her Childhood Friend In London (Photos) by markfish10(m): 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
See him like "Ama classic man...." The pic before the last.well,I heard the guy is Nigerian
Re: Nigerian Lady Marries White Guy, Her Childhood Friend In London (Photos) by silent10(m): 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
Luv d second pic more kiss
Re: Nigerian Lady Marries White Guy, Her Childhood Friend In London (Photos) by Mcowubaba: 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
Phunmibi:
beautiful couple... May the Lord keep 'em as one

Will join the league in the next 10 years
10 years shocked
Anyway..I don't knw ur age...
U fit dey 14yrs..so that explains ur statement
Re: Nigerian Lady Marries White Guy, Her Childhood Friend In London (Photos) by Mcowubaba: 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
davidayn:

Cool , lol, am a ghanian , so wah do u say ?
Lol..Ghana na the same Race with Nigerian na cheesy..
Re: Nigerian Lady Marries White Guy, Her Childhood Friend In London (Photos) by gidado14(m): 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
lifegate007:
Nigerian Woman Marries White Man, Her Childhood Friend In London.These photos are from an interracial wedding ceremony that held in London last weekend.

The couple, Tayo and Oliver Arkle met in High School back in 2003 and as fate will have it, they were placed in the same reading class because their last names start with Letter ‘A’.
The first time Oliver asked her out, her first response was “no”, which she immediately felt terrible about.
That night she phoned Oliver to see if he was ok; His mum answered the phone and after handing it to him, they began talking endlessly, initiating a beautiful friendship. From then on, Oliver and Tayo became inseparable lovers.

oliver and tayo wedding photos

He proposed to her on the 19th of January 2014 at the Heathrow Airport and the couple tied the knot this past weekend.

Check out photos from the Oliver and Tayo’s wedding ceremony below

[img]http://1.bp..com/-0_zvKqAHzpg/VdMK2LbHOVI/AAAAAAAACPM/OzZvN5XxlXU/s1600/zzzzzzzz.png[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-P05xxrVDtvA/VdMKwTaI_gI/AAAAAAAACOw/3v6akZjyy4c/s1600/z.png[/img]
congrat sister hml

http://naijagists.com/photos-nigerian-lady-marries-white-guy-her-childhood-friend-in-london-uk/
Re: Nigerian Lady Marries White Guy, Her Childhood Friend In London (Photos) by davidayn(m): 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2015
Mcowubaba:
Lol..Ghana na the same Race with Nigerian na cheesy..
Lol , u can't blame a niggur for trying na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bride Chases Groom Who Cancelled Wedding Minutes Before Saying I Do - Video / Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos / Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.