Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) (31826 Views)

Traditional Wedding Of Lucky Igbinedion's Daughter (Photos) / Photos From Lucky Igbinedion's 60th Birthday Party / Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by skyps(m): 10:17am On Aug 20, 2015
You mean the son of a criminal?

1 Like

Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by gneisss: 10:17am On Aug 20, 2015
nice one...money and brain
Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by MistaHumble(m): 10:18am On Aug 20, 2015
Lordave:
And his dad owns a university in Nigeria

His grand dad, but all the same anyone that has money would prefer to rather send their kids oversea for studies.

1 Like

Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by jammyunn(m): 10:18am On Aug 20, 2015
Most of you shouting "China of all places" and making mockery of the school and country should just google about the quality and cost of study in HULT and cost of living in Shanghai before displaying your ignorance.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by NinaArsenal(f): 10:19am On Aug 20, 2015
Congratulations. Omo d boy is so damn cute.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by shegerun: 10:19am On Aug 20, 2015
Who cares? Son of a serial looter!
Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by Happiness87(f): 10:19am On Aug 20, 2015
swaggykelvin:

Who the hell is natas22?
your boss, advertising lingerie its better you post the link, its easy for someone to click it at once that, typing out the website
Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by mcvaeey(m): 10:20am On Aug 20, 2015
Nigerian universities suck. I'm not trying to blast them but that's the pure truth. I had my Bsc in Nigeria and later did my Masters in Canada and the difference is clear. Their standard and that of Nigeria is like comparing light and darkness. None of my kids would school in Nigeria cos Nigeria has nothing to offer.

3 Likes

Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by cabaliciouscabal: 10:20am On Aug 20, 2015
After Embezzling Edo State Money, China University Is Best School To Train Ur Son, Wen U Av Harvard, Oxford, Cambridge University. Wat A Shame. OH, I May Be Wrong! Maybe His Son May Not Be Able To Compete In Any Of These Universities Av Mentioned.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by Happiness87(f): 10:20am On Aug 20, 2015
NinaArsenal:
Congratulations. Omo d boy is so damn cute.
see crushing
Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 20, 2015
Ah the Igbinedions.... The only one of that family that I somewhat respect is Chief Gabriel O. Igbinedion and that's only because of his title as Esama. Other than that, the whole family is full of foolish criminals who destroyed Edo State.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 20, 2015
mcvaeey:
Nigerian universities suck. I'm not trying to blast them but that's the pure truth. I had my Bsc in Nigeria and later did my Masters in Canada and the difference is clear. Their standard and that of Nigeria is like comparing light and darkness. None of my kids would school in Nigeria cos Nigeria has nothing to offer.
pls shut up, who ask u idiot.

I live and school In Melbourne.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 20, 2015
aim5:
Ah the Igbinedions.... The only one of that family that I somewhat respect is Chief Gabriel O. Igbinedion and that's only because of his title as Esama. Other than that, the whole family is full of foolish criminals who destroyed Edo State.
mumu like u, his father was the one that looted Edo state not even d useless son, if u don't know.

Who sponsored lucky to be governor? Ode
Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by sandrahnaub(f): 10:24am On Aug 20, 2015
swaggykelvin:
Congratulation to the dude we really made us proud

But wait a minute, how old is this dude or was it a graduate school he just graduated from or undergraduate because it looks too old for that.

Na d bear bear...na still small pikin grin
Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by mcvaeey(m): 10:24am On Aug 20, 2015
Gejpresident:
pls shut up, who ask u idiot.

I live and school In Melbourne.
you're very stupid. Melbourne my foot Brisbane my ass.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 20, 2015
mcvaeey:
you're very stupid. Melbourne my foot Brisbane my ass.
come to Australia and testify

Not that ur fucking Canada
Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 20, 2015
Gejpresident:
mumu like u, his father was the one that looted Edo state not even d useless son, if u don't know.

Who sponsored lucky to be governor? Ode

Are you mad?! I know his father has shown signs of being corrupt morally. And you wretched fool, even if his dad sponsored him, can't he as a Governor improve and bring prosperity to his state? Bottom line is that he failed as a governor. And watch yourself, you dirty monkey.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by shegerun: 10:30am On Aug 20, 2015
mcvaeey:
I did my Masters in Canada my foot! Why didn't you go to the moon to do it?

2 Likes

Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by Sijo01(f): 10:31am On Aug 20, 2015
Son of a thief, looter, enemy of the Oba and Edolite
Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by nikkiking(m): 10:32am On Aug 20, 2015
Gejpresident:
Useless family

All the pain u people caused Edo state for 8yrs,God will destroy u people.

Now people blaming oshomole cos of ur useless father lucky

May God destroy your family
Calm down. If it was u shocked u could have been worse.

Tell me if u were the one, who knows where ur kids will be graduating from.

Don't hate rather rejoice with the innocent young man!

1 Like

Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by QueenEdna(f): 10:33am On Aug 20, 2015
The politicians send their children abroad to school, while neglecting our educational system, aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ you expect me to congratulate him ?......... Dreamer op.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by pazienza(m): 10:35am On Aug 20, 2015
Not only have they embezzled our commonwealth, impoverished and left us with no standard Infrastrutures, they are now positioning their children to rule and mismanage our born and unborn children.

It's alright, congratulations to the young man, it's not his fault.

1 Like

Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by nikkiking(m): 10:37am On Aug 20, 2015
Louislewis:
[size=16pt]Why I go congratulate him? Did he extended congratulatory message to me when I graduated? What is the big deal?[/size]
is because ur nobody tongue tongue tongue.
Stop hating.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by persius555(m): 10:38am On Aug 20, 2015
I hope they are not grooming him for the second coming. Edo people no go gree. Once beaten, thrice shy.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by superior1: 10:40am On Aug 20, 2015
Congrats to the son of the ex-convict.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by wilsonboy(m): 10:41am On Aug 20, 2015
So and now..is he going to reduce the price of fuel nd garri in nigeria
Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by seamony: 10:42am On Aug 20, 2015
congrats to u do,because is not easy
Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by tdayof(m): 10:43am On Aug 20, 2015
swaggykelvin:
Why China of all the places in the world why china
Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by seamony: 10:43am On Aug 20, 2015
But will this give our youths employments ,pls God intervene for your people
Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by anonimi: 10:44am On Aug 20, 2015
How is Edo state faring in the education of all its children

Or was the father not the governor of the state for eight years?
Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by bareal(m): 10:44am On Aug 20, 2015
olillywales:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-RiW_2IXHI4c/VdWDm02AXSI/AAAAAAAGSyk/uE69qw_8srA/s1600/unnamed.png[/img]
Nosa, the son of ex Edo state governor, Lucky Igbinedion graduated with top honors from the Hult International Business School, Shanghai China yesterday August 19th. Congrats to him.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/photo-lucky-igbinedions-son-graduates.html

Nonsense! him grandpa get university, him no go there come dey for graduate from one chinchinchang uni. people deceiving people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos) / Muhammadu Buhari Live – How Impressed Was I ? / Land Occupied By Saraki’s Family In Ilorin Taken Over By Kwara State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.