Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Happy Birthday To A Literature Icon, Royver - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Happy Birthday To A Literature Icon, Royver (733 Views)

80 Books You Must Read As A Literature Student / All Literature Devices You Need To Be Away Of As A Literature Student / Grand Finale Of Etisalat Prize For A Literature To Hold May 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To A Literature Icon, Royver by Divepen1(m): 9:50am On Aug 20, 2015
I'm so delighted to be the one to open this thread for you sir. Doc. You are a blessing to the literature section and we know that. From the very bottom of my heart I wish you a very happy birthday. And pray that God blesses you in every single thing you lay your hand up on...

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Literature Icon, Royver by Sugarbabekemi(f): 10:34am On Aug 20, 2015
HAPPY HAPPY Bdy 2 mr royver, wish u many more in good health nd wealth, nd all ur dreams cme true. kiss the literature section is neva a dull moment wit ur stories, Happy bdy once again!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Literature Icon, Royver by Aipete2(f): 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2015
happy birthday my surest boss

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Literature Icon, Royver by LarrySun(m): 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
A happy birthday to a living legend.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Literature Icon, Royver by stuff46(m): 1:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
Happy Birthday bro
Re: Happy Birthday To A Literature Icon, Royver by Kitme(f): 4:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
lipsrsealed August again??
Happy birthday to you.
Wishing you all the best.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Literature Icon, Royver by llaykorn: 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
A happy birthday to the old veteran. smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To A Literature Icon, Royver by drollster(m): 6:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
Happy birthday, Royver. All the best.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Literature Icon, Royver by Royver(m): 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
Divepen1:
I'm so delighted to be the one to open this thread for you sir. Doc. You are a blessing to the literature section and we know that. From the very bottom of my heart I wish you a very happy birthday. And pray that God blesses you in every single thing you lay your hand up on...

You eh!
Thanks bro smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To A Literature Icon, Royver by SexySapphire(f): 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
Happy birthday dear Royver. Wishing you all the very best in all of your endeavours. Have a good one.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Literature Icon, Royver by Royver(m): 7:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
Thanks @everyone. I'd deeply touched. Spent the first half of the day seeing sick folk and taking swabs but got a surprise party at the end! Y'all are the greatest!
Re: Happy Birthday To A Literature Icon, Royver by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
Thank God I'm not late...... HBD bro
Re: Happy Birthday To A Literature Icon, Royver by vonn(f): 9:13pm On Aug 20, 2015
Happy Birthday Sire!!
Re: Happy Birthday To A Literature Icon, Royver by toykathy(f): 9:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
Happy birthday royver. August born are indeed great. May God bless u roundabout. Age wit grace and mercy.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Literature Icon, Royver by MumZ(f): 3:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
Royver, happy belated bday sir. Many more celebrations 2 u.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Literature Icon, Royver by OMA4U(m): 4:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
Happy birthday, doctor Ofili Roy. Long life and prosperity.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Literature Icon, Royver by Jummyjagz(f): 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
Happy birthday in arrears doctor LLNP

buh pls why is it that
our doctor does not have dp??
Re: Happy Birthday To A Literature Icon, Royver by harjibolar10(m): 7:28am On Aug 22, 2015
Happy birthday Bross
Wish you long life and prosperity
Wish you many happy returns
God bless your new age

Happy birthday sir

(1) (Reply)

The Agony Of Eve... (series) (true Life Tales) II / Why Are The Good Ones Gay? / Why Not Try A Little Fan Fiction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.