Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

How To Turn Your Blog Into A Brand - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Turn Your Blog Into A Brand (6540 Views)

Manually Rewrite Any Blog Into SEO Content That Pass Copyscape / Blogging Has Paid Off!!! Popular Blogger,ogudu Clement,acquires A Brand New Ride / How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Turn Your Blog Into A Brand by hilltechunit(m): 10:51am On Aug 20, 2015
"Show me a successful blog and i will show you a blog that was built into a brand",Welcome.
I suppose that most of you that are about to read this post must have read my post on turning your blog into a brand,if you have not
i'll advise you to in order to get a full knowledge of what blogging and branding is about..
Like i said in the article "Turning your blog into a Brand", One of the major reason people create a blog is to generate huge amount of money and fame.But for a lot of persons after blogging for several months they end up not getting anything,and this make some people quite while some continue.When your blog has been built into a brand,your blog becomes popular and it will attract a lot of readers and people who are ready to invest in your blog through means of placing their adverts on your blog.So in a summary when your blog is built into a brand,you get fame,which will lead to free traffic and then more money.Not to waste much of your time let's going into the main business,which is how to turn your blog into a brand.

Step 1. Create an organized blog.
Why do you need an organised blog?,why not "just any kind of blog so long it is a blog"?.Now the reason why an organised blog is paramount and 100% relevant and important when trying to make your blog a brand is because in the process of trying to turn your blog into a brand you will have to work with some co-operative societies,companies,individual etc,and nobody will work with your "just any kind of blog so long it is a blog",they are not ready to waste their time and money on your blog.Now what do you have to do?.Make sure that you adjust your blog's design,width,widget and arrangement if it is not in a good shape.Also when trying to create an organised blog make sure your blog name is something reasonable,something that will sound pleasant to the ears for people to easily remember.

Step 2. Free sponsorship
Yes!,free or cheap sponsorship is one of the things you need to do when planning to turn your blog into a brand,especially when you are just starting up a new blog and you don't have good traffic..Now when you sponsor programs,event or activities you make your blog popular,because when the organisers of the program are mentioning their sponsors on air either by means of radio or television, or when they advertise the program in magazines and newspaper your blog will be listed among those that sponsor the program,and if the program requires any registration your blog might be included as source with which people can register for the event.So you see how your blog becomes popular..Also you get to know the bigger names in the game and your blog starts going far.

Step 3. BE ORIGINAL
Hey reader!,if you want your blog to get to the level of a brand,then you must be original.A lot of persons end up messing themselves up trying to be exactly like someone else.You are to be yourself,have your own inspired logo,don't get your blog something because one big blogger somewhere got it for his blog.Some bloggers keep asking questions like,"what template did Linda ikeji used?,i want to use it on my blog",and my reply to them is always,"Linda ikeji is what she is not because of her template but her intellect".Linda ikeji is known for her controversial gossip blog,what do you want to be known for?,that's originality.

Step 4. Put your money
Back then as a newbie in the blogosphere,while i was still a novice and was learning,my boss the owner of onyitexblog, told me that,:"if you want to make it in the blogging industry then you must put your money",when he told me i was cold and tried to prove him wrong but after series of trials i discovered that he was true about that statement.You need money to buy a domain name,you need money to do your facebook ads,if you can't design your blog then you have to pay someone to do it for you...So put your money!.

Well,we have come to the end of this post hope you understood every details,but if you do not you can ask me your question in the comment section.Thanks

http://hilltechunit..com/2015/08/how-to-turn-your-blog-into-brand.html

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Turn Your Blog Into A Brand by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 20, 2015
Good
Re: How To Turn Your Blog Into A Brand by wx9Z: 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
Really nice post, for a moment i thought you are doing the same until i saw your domain name with . Anyway great post Bro.

3 Likes

Re: How To Turn Your Blog Into A Brand by Rosemary216(f): 8:31am On Aug 21, 2015
wx9Z:
Really nice post, for a moment i thought you are doing the same until i saw your domain name with . Anyway great post Bro.
hehehehe... Dats d only tin u saw dere abi
Re: How To Turn Your Blog Into A Brand by Rosemary216(f): 8:32am On Aug 21, 2015
Yeah... Dose are d beginnin 2 a successful blog! Tnx 4sharin
Re: How To Turn Your Blog Into A Brand by wx9Z: 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
Rosemary216:
hehehehe... Dats d only tin u saw dere abi

Hehehe. Forgive me smiley
Re: How To Turn Your Blog Into A Brand by Rosemary216(f): 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
wx9Z:

Hehehe. Forgive me smiley
no p
Re: How To Turn Your Blog Into A Brand by chinnyfity: 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
Nice post, check mine here www.GlanceStarMagazine.com its a web design and development company
Re: How To Turn Your Blog Into A Brand by mystical109(m): 2:58pm On Aug 21, 2015
H
Re: How To Turn Your Blog Into A Brand by hemartins(m): 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
blogging is not for everyone but everyone wants to create one.
Nice post.

1 Like

Re: How To Turn Your Blog Into A Brand by MemphisDepay(m): 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hoping I win this Nairabet tomorrow. Na dat crystal palace vs astonvilla match I dey fear pass. Na under 3.5 goals sure pass.

1 Like

Re: How To Turn Your Blog Into A Brand by Richie0974: 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
Blogging again... Well we've heard...
Re: How To Turn Your Blog Into A Brand by adesegun121(m): 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
Ok
Re: How To Turn Your Blog Into A Brand by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
Rubbish.
Re: How To Turn Your Blog Into A Brand by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
Yep
Re: How To Turn Your Blog Into A Brand by EmagNig(m): 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
NICE INFO...these are the exact strategies we utilise on our blog
[size=16pt]sexyLADE[/size] says so

NIGERIA'S 1ST e-MAGAZINE? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: How To Turn Your Blog Into A Brand by tobiloba940(m): 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lol
Re: How To Turn Your Blog Into A Brand by Kartun: 3:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
j
Re: How To Turn Your Blog Into A Brand by qtx(m): 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
blogger colleague, u try.
Re: How To Turn Your Blog Into A Brand by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
Nice share. Love the way blogging topics are now making the frontpage. We will soon takeover NL grin grin grin
Re: How To Turn Your Blog Into A Brand by hob(m): 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
ITS A BLOGGERS WORLD NOWADAYS ON NAIRALAAND
Re: How To Turn Your Blog Into A Brand by Firstinland: 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
A newly established financial firm with international affiliation requires the service of vibrant business development officers to drive the new business.
The requirements for this position are as follow: Minimum of BSc or equivalent in any discipline. Must be outgoing and fluent. Good knowledge of computer operations, internet and social networking Must possess good organizational skills Must be able to work with little or no supervision. Organization of Marketing/promotion campaign experience will be added advantage Interested applicants to please send their Credentials and CV to this email: Firstinlandmicrofinancebanks@gmail.com
Office location is around Lagos-Ikeja axis.
Re: How To Turn Your Blog Into A Brand by phonesNgadgets: 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
Thank you for sharing this piece. My blog is already becoming a great brand. I'm almost there. smiley

mybroadstreet (dot) com
Re: How To Turn Your Blog Into A Brand by Parkac(m): 3:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
Practice what you preach
Re: How To Turn Your Blog Into A Brand by bosunjohns(m): 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2015
hilltechunit:
"Show me a successful blog and i will show you a blog that was built into a brand",Welcome.
I suppose that most of you that are about to read this post must have read my post on turning your blog into a brand,if you have not
i'll advise you to in order to get a full knowledge of what blogging and branding is about..
Like i said in the article "Turning your blog into a Brand", One of the major reason people create a blog is to generate huge amount of money and fame.But for a lot of persons after blogging for several months they end up not getting anything,and this make some people quite while some continue.When your blog has been built into a brand,your blog becomes popular and it will attract a lot of readers and people who are ready to invest in your blog through means of placing their adverts on your blog.So in a summary when your blog is built into a brand,you get fame,which will lead to free traffic and then more money.Not to waste much of your time let's going into the main business,which is how to turn your blog into a brand.

Step 1. Create an organized blog.
Why do you need an organised blog?,why not "just any kind of blog so long it is a blog"?.Now the reason why an organised blog is paramount and 100% relevant and important when trying to make your blog a brand is because in the process of trying to turn your blog into a brand you will have to work with some co-operative societies,companies,individual etc,and nobody will work with your "just any kind of blog so long it is a blog",they are not ready to waste their time and money on your blog.Now what do you have to do?.Make sure that you adjust your blog's design,width,widget and arrangement if it is not in a good shape.Also when trying to create an organised blog make sure your blog name is something reasonable,something that will sound pleasant to the ears for people to easily remember.

Step 2. Free sponsorship
Yes!,free or cheap sponsorship is one of the things you need to do when planning to turn your blog into a brand,especially when you are just starting up a new blog and you don't have good traffic..Now when you sponsor programs,event or activities you make your blog popular,because when the organisers of the program are mentioning their sponsors on air either by means of radio or television, or when they advertise the program in magazines and newspaper your blog will be listed among those that sponsor the program,and if the program requires any registration your blog might be included as source with which people can register for the event.So you see how your blog becomes popular..Also you get to know the bigger names in the game and your blog starts going far.

Step 3. BE ORIGINAL
Hey reader!,if you want your blog to get to the level of a brand,then you must be original.A lot of persons end up messing themselves up trying to be exactly like someone else.You are to be yourself,have your own inspired logo,don't get your blog something because one big blogger somewhere got it for his blog.Some bloggers keep asking questions like,"what template did Linda ikeji used?,i want to use it on my blog",and my reply to them is always,"Linda ikeji is what she is not because of her template but her intellect".Linda ikeji is known for her controversial gossip blog,what do you want to be known for?,that's originality.

Step 4. Put your money
Back then as a newbie in the blogosphere,while i was still a novice and was learning,my boss the owner of onyitexblog, told me that,:"if you want to make it in the blogging industry then you must put your money",when he told me i was cold and tried to prove him wrong but after series of trials i discovered that he was true about that statement.You need money to buy a domain name,you need money to do your facebook ads,if you can't design your blog then you have to pay someone to do it for you...So put your money!.

Well,we have come to the end of this post hope you understood every details,but if you do not you can ask me your question in the comment section.Thanks

http://hilltechunit..com/2015/08/how-to-turn-your-blog-into-brand.html
Re: How To Turn Your Blog Into A Brand by bamac(m): 4:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
JideTheBlogger:
Nice share. Love the way blogging topics are now making the frontpage. We will soon takeover NL grin grin grin
don't allow
nairalanders to dey ask if bloggers dey pay the moderators
Re: How To Turn Your Blog Into A Brand by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
ok

Where is Biliki ooo?!
Re: How To Turn Your Blog Into A Brand by HDee(m): 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
Re: How To Turn Your Blog Into A Brand by sam2323(m): 4:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
JideTheBlogger:
please my guy how do I creat my blog I need explanation we can talk on watsap please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Google Adsense Rejected On The Ground Of Scraped Content / 10 Questions To Ask When Hiring An SEO Consultant / How To Select Keywords When Creating Your Content

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.