Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,471 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

AIMS Asset Management: A Fraud? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / AIMS Asset Management: A Fraud? (26145 Views)

Poor Handling Of A Fraud Case By UBA Plc: An Open Letter Of Complaint / Aims Asset Management Ltd / Aim For The Skies With AIMS Asset Management Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AIMS Asset Management: A Fraud? by DKNYtruth(m): 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2009
I HAVE INVESTED A HUGE SUM WITH THIS GUYS FOR ABOUT A YESR NOW WHILE MY CONTACT SALESPESON IS NO MORE WITH AIMS; AND SINCE MY SALESPERSON LEFT WHO USUALLY BRIEF ME BY WORD OF MOUTH ON THE STATE OF MY INVESTMENT, I HAVE NOT RECEIVED NOT EVEN AN E-AMIL FROM AIMS TO NOTIFY ME OF ONE, SO IS A FRIEND OF MINE WHO LED ME TO THEM. EVERYONE BE CARFUL OOOO; DEM PLENTY FOR HERE,
Re: AIMS Asset Management: A Fraud? by lovereigns(f): 7:59am On Apr 07, 2009
DKNY_truth ,i think you are just been sentimental about issues here and also i think you actually dont know the company you are dealing with,so why dont you get informed.
you might have not been satisfied by their services especially during this reccession period but you can always get to complain at any of their branch in and outside lagos.Little facts about Aims Asset Management Limited for you.
1)IT IS A DULY REGISTERED FUND/PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT LIMITED WITH THE SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION OF NIGERIA(Check their website to confirm)

2)IT IS DULY REGISTERED WITH NIGERIA STOCK EXCHANGE COMMISSION.AS A STOCKBROKER(Check the nigeria stock exchange commission site to prove this).

3)HAS 31 BRANCHES ACROSS NIGERIA ALONE.

4)AS REAL AS CBN OR ANY OTHER BEST BANKS AROUND NIGERIA.

5)OVER 8 YEARS OF EXISTENCE, AND SO ON

So it cant certainly be a fraud, it might be that you had a misconception of the company you are dealing with,

Mail me on this e-mail address i have a surprise for you.sweetprime@yahoo.com

It cant certa
Re: AIMS Asset Management: A Fraud? by shinepearl: 9:08am On Apr 07, 2009
they are not a fraud

2 Likes

Re: AIMS Asset Management: A Fraud? by DKNYtruth(m): 6:34pm On Apr 08, 2009
lovereigns:

DKNY_truth ,i think you are just been sentimental about issues here and also i think you actually dont know the company you are dealing with,so why dont you get informed.
you might have not been satisfied by their services especially during this reccession period but you can always get to complain at any of their branch in and outside lagos.Little facts about Aims Asset Management Limited for you.
1)IT IS A DULY REGISTERED FUND/PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT LIMITED WITH THE SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION OF NIGERIA(Check their website to confirm)

2)IT IS DULY REGISTERED WITH NIGERIA STOCK EXCHANGE COMMISSION.AS A STOCKBROKER(Check the nigeria stock exchange commission site to prove this).

3)HAS 31 BRANCHES ACROSS NIGERIA ALONE.

4)AS REAL AS CBN OR ANY OTHER BEST BANKS AROUND NIGERIA.

5)OVER 8 YEARS OF EXISTENCE, AND SO ON

So it cant certainly be a fraud, it might be that you had a misconception of the company you are dealing with,

Mail me on this e-mail address i have a surprise for you.sweetprime@yahoo.com

It cant certa

I understand what you've just said; but it's frustrating when you're far away over the shores; and I was told to apply for login name and password to access my account, unfortunately it doesn't work; I was thinking so far I have my email address with them it should have been forwarded to me, as I already had discussion with former salesperson to send some money over and open an account even for my kids; but here I am till date no update, First how could I go ahead, business are not run that way and once that happen you're sceptical, do you work for them?
Re: AIMS Asset Management: A Fraud? by DKNYtruth(m): 7:20pm On Apr 08, 2009
DKNY_truth:

I understand what you've just said; but it's frustrating when you're far away over the shores; and I was told to apply for login name and password to access my account, unfortunately it doesn't work; I was thinking so far I have my email address with them it should have been forwarded to me, as I already had discussion with former salesperson to send some money over and open an account even for my kids; but here I am till date no update, First how could I go ahead, business are not run that way and once that happen you're sceptical, do you work for them?

if you have any more detail you can get in touch with me via this email: yinkafenwa@yahoo.com.
Re: AIMS Asset Management: A Fraud? by 7mm: 8:19pm On Apr 09, 2009
AIMS is not a scam my brother.

When the stock market was good, they turned my bros N100,000 to N300,000 within 3 months.
Re: AIMS Asset Management: A Fraud? by bodmax: 12:09pm On Mar 16, 2013
Aims Asset Mgt has not been transparent to me. I invested in a portfolio about 4years now it seems my money has gone. No feedback, no e-mail, no transaction update or communication of any sort. The Nigeria stock market downside is always their excuse meanwhile some stocks are growing. How can one be sure Aim Asset is still operational and our funds are been invested.
Re: AIMS Asset Management: A Fraud? by ijcu(m): 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2013
pls I really need help I invested in AIMS asset managers in 2008 and was told that it would 'mature' in 2013 is it recoverable??
Re: AIMS Asset Management: A Fraud? by Eroms4life17(m): 9:27am On Jan 05, 2014
ijcu: pls I really need help I invested in AIMS asset managers in 2008 and was told that it would 'mature' in 2013 is it recoverable??
same as me bro.. Have u heard 4rm them?
Re: AIMS Asset Management: A Fraud? by ojubi(m): 7:12pm On Jan 05, 2014
I invested with AIMS ASSET MGT in 2007, for a 5 year tenure maturity, since last year I have been looking for AIMS all over porth harcourt as they have relocated from 2 offices.
Can someone please mail me their office in PH so I can get my money back?
My email is ojueyo@yahoo.com.
Re: AIMS Asset Management: A Fraud? by BabeOye: 12:22pm On Oct 16, 2014
Aims Asset Management Ltd
Where do I begin? This company definitely does not know what it's doing. How can a structured organisation say that it will take a month to process your claims after the expiration of an investment you have with them.? Also they will collect the original receipt, deed of agreement and you have to write a letter.
I can understand them wanting the deed of agreement, but the receipt? In the meantime a statement will be printed by them indicating how you paid. So the reason for the receipt is loss on me
All this is not really bad.
Then the waiting game starts. A month passes, then 2, then 3. At this point you call their customer care, you are informed that it is been processed and you will get a call.
Imagine!!!! On your on money. You then ask to speak to sumone in the department in charge of payment. After much argument. You are asked to call back so that they can confirm when it will be your turn. ( it's like an 'AJO' you wait for your turn to carry your share).
You call back back and you are told you have to wait another 6 months! !!!!!!!
My people, can you beat that!.
Well I have made it my personal mission to ensure no other person, invests his/ her hard earned cash in such a useless and unstructured company. If they are not capable, they had better meet their counterparts and ask they to acquire them.
They need to be sued and reported to SEC. That's my next stop.
I would advise everyone who has an investment with Aims to better stop throwing ones money away. Unless you are ready to play the waiting game.
This is what happened to me.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: AIMS Asset Management: A Fraud? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 29, 2014
i invested since 2008, I'm yet to hear a word from them..i have sent countless emails to no avail...we need to sue this company!

1 Like

Re: AIMS Asset Management: A Fraud? by petriyke: 4:33am On Aug 14, 2015
i invested in pedro oil and gas through aims asset mgt limited since 2010,never heard from them again,they never responded to my mails,
any advice on how to intouch with owners of this company?
Re: AIMS Asset Management: A Fraud? by babakess: 6:53am On Sep 01, 2015
PLEASE I NEED INFORMATION FROM ANYONE ON AIMS ASSETS....I HAVE MY HUGE FUNDS WITH THEM...THE REGULAR EMAIL I GET MONTHLY THAT SHOWS MONTHLY ROLLOVER STOPPED SINCE MID LAST YEAR...MY ACCOUNT OFFICER LEFT THE COMPANY.....SO MUCH UNCERTAINTY.........NOW I DONT HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT THEM......PLEASE MY PPL ....HELP WITH INFORMATION

1 Like

Re: AIMS Asset Management: A Fraud? by chukschrystian: 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2015
Pls i too invested in Ibadan, does anyone have a vital information on how i can track this shii company?
Re: AIMS Asset Management: A Fraud? by chichrist64(m): 5:16am On Nov 18, 2015
Aims is not performing, as required and expected, even microfice send alart on account status, this is money we are talking about, for somebody to invest in a company were there is no account officer, no account update at this age. No matter the amount of investment. Good market dey sale himself
Re: AIMS Asset Management: A Fraud? by tolfyn(f): 8:22am On Nov 18, 2015
I am also a victim since 2009.
Nobody shd conclude that AIMS ASSET is not a FRAUD unless they are yet to be their VICTIM
Re: AIMS Asset Management: A Fraud? by joyandfaith: 7:01am On Dec 23, 2015
I need aims asset management ltd contact address including phone no in Lagos.
Re: AIMS Asset Management: A Fraud? by simple2004(m): 8:58am On Dec 23, 2015
I must sympathize with all of you that made the mistake of investing in the company. well that is life for you. to me aims company generally is the greatest fraud and scam of the decade,. it is owned by Alex ojugbeli who also claim to be a pastor and owned a church called living bread Church located at akesan in igando/ikotun LCDA Alimosho Lagos state.
brother is also a victim. it seem he has mismanage the money he collected from people. the man is always a guest of efcc. if you want to see him go to the church at akesan along lasu-isheri road opposite sabola filling station. he doesn't pick call except it is a number known to him. but I doubt if u can get your money. this is his number 08061577179 call him and let have your feedback

3 Likes

Re: AIMS Asset Management: A Fraud? by Cdazzle: 9:56am On Jul 04, 2016
So how do we recover our money? In this economic times, we cannot afford to leave such huge amounts with them. He should sell off his assets including his church to pay his creditors! The guy is truly a fraud. We invested 1m into aims insurance which SEC refused to register on stock exchange now to return back the funds is wahala for over 5yrs now this guy has held our money to ransome. What nonsense is this? Is there no complaints bureau in this matter? Is there no balm in Gilead
Re: AIMS Asset Management: A Fraud? by tgmac24: 8:01am On Sep 06, 2016
I tnk so many pple hear are in my shoes, cause i invested 500,000 over five years ago which they told me dat it was on private placement n will last for five years. Can u bliev I'm yet to rcieve any info abt my money n wen i wnt to deir offce dey keep posting m dat deir boss travel n dey are yet to av deir G.m meeting. Even d shares which dey claim to invest d money on which appen to b one petdrill development company is nt on stock floor. So i v come to see dat dis pple are fraud.thankGod for dis forum i think we d victims need to put head togeder n take dis issue very serious to make sure our money is refunded to us. My name is Mark, 08036637297,i will like to hear from you guys so as to kno wat we should do. Thanks

1 Like

Re: AIMS Asset Management: A Fraud? by callJesu: 11:23am On Sep 07, 2016
I remember in the same '08 my mum invested about 300+, I invested 10 thereabouts... Till tomorrow nothing to tell about
Re: AIMS Asset Management: A Fraud? by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 07, 2016
This is a clear case of ponzi, am sorry your money is gone. The best bet is to jail the man but sadly your money will never come back.
Re: AIMS Asset Management: A Fraud? by toyad(m): 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
please I am also a victim...invested my money with them since 2010 ,I have not heard from them . please if you have any information toyad4rill@gmail.com. thanks
Re: AIMS Asset Management: A Fraud? by hambuger: 11:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
I invested in Aims Asset management between the period of 2007 and 2008. I did a 5 years investment plan which they promise to invest in different stocks. The investment was due for liquidation in 2012. I also invested in the private placement of a company called Petdrill but till this very hour I have heard nothing from Aims Asset management.
The money invested may never come back but we could all still try to recover our investment.
I will appreciate if I can get their contact details.
Re: AIMS Asset Management: A Fraud? by SirdeKay: 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
I'm presently handling a case involving one of my clients who has similar issues with this AIMS Assets Management which claimed to have invested about 500k belonging to my client in this self same Petdrill. My problem is how to even locate their current office as several letters sent to their given addresses in major cities across Nigeria are returned for the fact that the company has relocated. Their phone lines are not functional and emails are not answered.
Re: AIMS Asset Management: A Fraud? by catchyah: 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2016
AIMS ASSET MGT LIMITED
SHEKINAH PLAZA (2ND FLOOR) 23, AJAO ROAD, OFF ADENIYI JONES, IKEJA LAGOS.
Re: AIMS Asset Management: A Fraud? by Bosunyomi: 10:55pm On Nov 10, 2016
Pls how else can someone recover his funds. Am tired of going to the AIMS office at shekinah plaza in Ikeja. Its different stories I always received from the staffs.
Re: AIMS Asset Management: A Fraud? by elfamart: 8:07am On Nov 11, 2016
If u mean Alex's company o I don't think we have another Aims Asset Management in Nigeria U are vvvvvv wrong. Maybe u are trying to blackmail dem it not work u better apologise b4 that ur headline lands u where u will face a just judge here in 9ja.
Re: AIMS Asset Management: A Fraud? by Bosunyomi: 10:13am On Nov 11, 2016
elfamart:
If u mean Alex's company o I don't think we have another Aims Asset Management in Nigeria U are vvvvvv wrong. Maybe u are trying to blackmail dem it not work u better apologise b4 that ur headline lands u where u will face a just judge here in 9ja.

@Elfamart when last did u visit the office at Ikeja? I guess you haven't been there this year 2016 at all. You need to visit the office and make up your mind.
Re: AIMS Asset Management: A Fraud? by ahmedoo(m): 4:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
Bosunyomi:

@Elfamart when last did u visit the office at Ikeja? I guess you haven't been there this year 2016 at all. You need to visit the office and make up your mind.
Do you work for them?
Re: AIMS Asset Management: A Fraud? by Usmantee: 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2017
AIMS Assets is a real fraud.My investment has matured since May 2014 and I have applied for payment, but up till now it 3 months over 3 months excuse. Nigerian should be aware of their fraudulent scheme and run away from them

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fire Razes Down Temple Hill Supermarket In Festac, Lagos / My Bad Experience with Konga.com and Its Resolution / Naira Drops As Demand Pressure Heightens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.