Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

KPMG Apptitude Test - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / KPMG Apptitude Test (1014 Views)

Department Of Petroleum Resources Apptitude Test!!! Lets Share Views / KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria / Dragnet Apptitude Test 19/12/2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

KPMG Apptitude Test by leadertext: 12:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
Pls guys, I was invited for KPMG aptitude Test. Have been in search of past questions to prepare myself coz I was told its nt gonna be an easy test. LEADERTEXT@GMAIL.COM...thanks alot

1 Like

Re: KPMG Apptitude Test by Pzup: 2:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
This is really gonna help someone out there. I wrote the kpmg aptitude test Aug 2015, and was unsuccessful. After i left the hall, i tried to remember the questions asked and the answers i gave to all cos i felt i did very well during the test. I have a very good memory and managed to remember some of the questions. they are elicited below.

1. What is the full meaning of NEPAD
2. What date (Month and Year) was NAFDAC Commisioned
3. What is the Capital of Mauritania
4. Which is not an African Country
a. Windhoek
b. Blomfontein
c.
d.
5. The world cup final between Argentina and Germany was played in what part of brazil?
a. bela horizonte
b. Rio De Janeiro
c.
d.
6. One machine produces a newspaper in 6 seconds. How many machines working together will produce 18,000 copies.
7. A glass contains 15 liters of alcohol. you can empty it 5 litres at a time, and top it up with water. if it is emptied twice, what is the ratio of water to alcohol.
8. If revenue decreases by 10%, and profit increases by 110%, what happens to tax?
a. Stays the same
b. decreases,
c. Increases,
d.
9. Crawl: progress
10. If A is proportional to B, and 300 units of a thing costss N300, how much will 100 units of A cost
11. A building has 3 doors. in how many ways can a man enter and exit the building?
12. Joy: Euphoria
13. Sentence completion Questions: 4 or 5 in number( I remember just one)
i. Early------ and -------- of ear issues is due to the fact that the other senses cover up for the anomally
14. a0, a1, a2 ......an, is an arithmetic progression. a-2n+1. Find the difference between the 5th and 6th term of the AP.
15. Number series (Find the next number in the series), these were about 6 questions in total.
17.Gamboru, Hamora, Ikeja, Jos, Kogi, Lokoja are bus stops. You can only get to jos from Ikeja, you can get to Ikeja fro lokoja and Kogi, you can get to lokoja from only gamboru etc.(Not exact wordings. you get the idea sha.)
---Questions--
how many stops will you need to get to Ikeja from Jos (About 5 of this sort of question.)
18. The final set of questions were algebraic.(they were quite a number like this. i dont remember them all)
i. x=2a, y=b, z=7c , ratio x:y:z=7:3:8. find a,b,c.
ii. if P+Q=18 and P-Q=6, find Q

19. Which is Greater (Where about 6 questions in total)
i. A=sum of prime numbers between 1-12 and
B=Sum of prime numbers between 11-19

ii. 0<a<b, if a and b are integers
A=a2+b2 and B=a2-b2

Note that some wordings of the questions might not be spot on, but you get the general idea. I hope it helps someone. cheers.

3 Likes

Re: KPMG Apptitude Test by chymi(f): 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2017
Please send to me too, I have the test tomorrow salewaoladunjoye@gmail.com
leadertext:
Pls guys, I was invited for KPMG aptitude Test. Have been in search of past questions to prepare myself coz I was told its nt gonna be an easy test. LEADERTEXT@GMAIL.COM...thanks alot
Re: KPMG Apptitude Test by kemiabibat: 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
Please I need the KPMG aptitude test past questions. Please send to oluwakemiadetayo3@gmail.com. thanks
Re: KPMG Apptitude Test by Herbolajy: 9:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
Kpmg GMAT test study pack needed too. Please forward to herbolajy@gmail.com thanks.!

(1) (Reply)

Electrical Building Service Design / Learn A Skill Today!auto Wheel Balance,alignment,fitting,diagnosis For 3 Month / First Bank Prechat Mail.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.