Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo (4058 Views)

The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode / Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com / How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by NewNigeriaMind: 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
Please what is wrong in saying calling for Yoruba mass migration to the east is wrong angry

I didn't complain about the Igbo mass migration to the west, that is expected.

But Yoruba mass migration to the east........God forbid it.

3 Likes

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by NewNigeriaMind: 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
BuddahMonk:

The same way we have millions of Ekiti youths in Onitsha and Aba learning trade and handicrafts respectively.

We are training new generation of Yorubas with Igbo mindset, God bless Fayose for trying to liberate the Yoruba people. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

lol......... grin there are a few of them. But then for every one ekiti youth taken out of the SW, my Igbo brothers have replaced him with 100.

it's NOT FAIR, but we are not complaining.

Having answered you, why are you angry I said the writer solution is wrong. Yoruba mass migration to your villages and towns will never happen. grin

3 Likes

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

At least he is not a goat thief....he is living in his home in his village and the VP of NIGERIA VISITED.

Now compare that to your brothers stealing goat in the village, this is hunger and misery in the purest form angry

Better a goat thief than a ritualist

4 Likes

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by omoelesa(m): 3:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
BuddahMonk:

They are in Lagos not Ibadan, not Ogun, not Osun, not Ondo or Ekiti but Lagos.
yeeboman,u deceive your self a lot,so those ibos in Aba Owena in osun state or Aba Ladosa in ondo state are fake abi? Those places i mentioned, are the most remotest part of those state.if u go there, u will found ibos doing one menial job or the other,not to talk of various towns and cities in SW.There is a famous saying that "any where u dont find an iboman just run'

6 Likes

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
Please what is wrong in saying calling for Yoruba mass migration to the east is wrong angry

I didn't complain about the Igbo mass migration to the west, that is expected.

But Yoruba mass migration to the east........God forbid it.

To reduce the rate of this below

3 Likes

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by NewNigeriaMind: 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Better a goat thief than a ritualist

Come on, you don't need to bring that here. You are letting your emotions get involved angry

So we should start posting gory pictures, some of you lack decorum

1 Like

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by CSTR2: 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
omoelesa:
yeeboman,u deceive your self a lot,so those ibos in Aba Owena in osun state or Aba Ladosa in ondo state are fake abi? Those places i mentioned, are the most remotest part of those state.if u go there, u will found ibos doing one menial job or the other,not to talk of various towns and cities in SW.There is a famous saying i that "any where u dont find an iboman just run'

In my village Okija there are yoruba agbo sellers, kola nut sellers and herbal mixture concoction criminals there, I didn't mean Enugu or Owerri but Okija, are they fake Yorubass

2 Likes

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Ok we are fine with it. In fact, we are looking at creating more enabling environment for more people to migrate to the SW. We need the diversity of culture and people grin. And yeah you control the economy of your east, so why the vexing cheesy
lolz when dey call lagos no mans land,u'll open another thread telling them to respect der host grin D

2 Likes

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by NewNigeriaMind: 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2015
BuddahMonk:

To reduce the rate of this below

Have you achieved your goal now, your plan is to destroy the thread cause it pains you so much.

How do you even live with yourself?

1 Like

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by NewNigeriaMind: 3:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
BuddahMonk:

In my village Okija there are yoruba agbo sellers, kola nut sellers and herbal mixture concoction criminals there, I didn't mean Enugu or Owerri but Okija, are they fake Yorubass

I don't want to know your village or anything related to you angry

You are lost and a pained no gooder cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by CSTR2: 3:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
I think the ethnic group should restore the igbo- hausa fulani political domination that controlled Nigeria's political space for decades.
It wouldn't take much effort.
A little compromise here and there and the old order of things would be restored, and the sophisticated ones put right where they belong as perpetual opposition.

1 Like

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Come on, you don't need to bring that here. You are letting your emotions get involved angry

So we should start posting gory pictures, some of you lack decorum

You need to reduce your dependence and involvement in ritualism, hardwork pays not diabolism and juujuism that are rampant in Yorubaland

4 Likes

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by Amansu(f): 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
Unashamedly tribalistic!
Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

I don't want to know your village or anything related to you angry

You are lost and a pained no gooder cheesy

Am done with you but stop deceiving people, you live in Kaduna but your here talking trash

3 Likes

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by NewNigeriaMind: 3:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Am done with you but stop deceiving people, you live in Kaduna but your here talking trash

lol...............................are you done cheesy you are a complete fool and a slowpoke angry

So if I am in KD for a business trip I will not return to Lagos again.

You son of a LovePeddler I am currenly in NJIM hotel Uyo go Bleep your mother

2 Likes

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by NewNigeriaMind: 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
BuddahMonk:

You are a son of a LovePeddler and I really don't see why animals like you are left alive.

You deserved to have be crush to death a long time ago.

If you are so pained you can go kill yourself

Bastard child of a LovePeddler.

1 Like

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by superstar1(m): 3:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
Igbos think they are wise.

They want us to leave our blessed land that they are trooping to like ants and migrate to their cursed gully eroded red mud land.

They want us to migrate to the same place they are running away from.

They want us to leave the land our forefathers that were warriors, conquered and bequeathed to us as our inheritance and custodian for future generations, for the gully eroded their forefathers that were fighting in hamlet square over Adaobi's hand in marriage and dancing nude round a pot of boiling human being, bequeathed to them.

Our blessed land is canaan land. Please keep trooping in and keep being our slave in the development of our land.

When the day of reckoning with the hate messages of your Radio Biafra comes, may you not go back to your gully eroded land with black nylon bag alone.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by omoelesa(m): 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Yes,u have yorubas in your various towns, but u will hardly find them buying landed property in the east.yorubas, going to east is just for a temporary pourpose.all my life i have never come acrros a yoruba speaking ibo language.

2 Likes

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by honourhim: 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2015
Op pls we dont need u people in the east because u ll be useless to us. We have already saturated the economy of the east and are just conquering new teritories, including your land. As u can see we come to your land and win elections. We come to your area, buy your land, build houses and rent to u. We come to your land and take up disttibutorship in the companies, sell the products and make millions while u remain a staff being paid a meagre 50k salary a month. Pls remain where u are. We are ok with it. Thanks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by CyberWolf: 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

And we are looking at making the region even more stable to encourage all entrpreneurs to move donw.

See I don't have a problem with the 30million man march migration, what I find preposterous is the notion that Yorubas will mass migrate to the SE. Olorun maje................................ grin
Is it not your fellow Yoruba that created the thread? SE is already dominated..

2 Likes

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by NewNigeriaMind: 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
honourhim:
Op pls we dont need u people in the east because u ll be useless to us. We have already saturated the economy of the east and are just conquering new teritories, including your land. As u can see we come to your land and win elections. We come to your area, buy your land, build houses and rent to u. We come to your land and take up disttibutorship in the companies, sell the products and make millions while u remain a staff being paid a meagre 50k salary a month. Pls remain where u are. We are ok with it. Thanks.

I agree with you, dreams do come through. But we are not coming to the east. thanks

2 Likes

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by NewNigeriaMind: 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
CyberWolf:
Is it not your fellow Yoruba created the thread? SE is already dominated..

No the suggestion was by an Igbo to start mass migration to the east.

2 Likes

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by CyberWolf: 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

No the suggestion was by an Igbo to start mass migration to the east.
the guy is a Yoruba not Igbo
Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by NewNigeriaMind: 3:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
CyberWolf:
the guy is a Yoruba not Igbo

The writer is a friend and a columnist on Punch: Azuka

http://www.punchng.com/opinion/how-the-yoruba-can-deal-with-the-igbo/

3 Likes

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by laudate: 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
...Erm, where is my popcorn? I want to perch in this corner and watch the free-for-all cyber-fisticuffs, when they start.

Na who carry di mat wey I put for here? Who??! angry
Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by daresimon(m): 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
Shey thois kain thread is still allowed on nairaland?
Gosh!!!! What am I even commenting for?
I am a Nigerian I stop thinking tribal since buhari became the president.
Truly Nigerian.
Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by omoelesa(m): 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
honourhim:
With your saturated economy and dominating your region,how much does your region contribute to the national coffers?u mainly comes to lagos to cause chaos every where by hawking in hold up,selling on pavement,engaging in crime and operating ur 2*2 shops every where.
Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 20, 2015
omoelesa:
With your saturated economy and dominating your region,how much does your region contribute to the national coffers?u mainly comes to lagos to cause chaos every where by hawking in hoid up,selling on pavement,engaging in crime and operating ur 2*2 shops every where.

We don't need to contribute, we are happy feeding fat on you.

to God be the glory, everything in our land resides in our land, Orient exploiting crude in Anambra, Nestoil in Anioma and Ibeto in Ebonyi, our cows are still in our sheds grin grin grin grin grin

We own all the manufacturing coys in our land, we own all the distributions in our land, we own all the tourism and service coys in our land.

MTN Igbo own is more popular in Igboland, there are few GTB in East so UBA, Zenith, Diamond and Fedlity control East.

Transportation in East are in the hands of the East cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

We are operating like a country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by 7lives: 4:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
pazienza:
Political power comes from physical
deeds, not moral rights - only occupation.
Those people who occupy a territory
determine the nature of the society in that
region. - Arthur Kemp.

The way I see it, Yorubas are in a lose-lose situation, whether Biafra emerges or not.

If Nigeria persists, Igbo numbers will continue growing in Lagos until the critical threshold is breached and all hell will be let loose, If Biafra secedes, Yorubas faces 're colonization by the fulanis.

Don't even think about it, ordinary oro cult is enough to make you guys flee without your bags, i dey laugh o grin grin grin.
Hope you are not expecting Yoruba to engage you guys in any stupid wrestling match, because you will definitely see fire but you'll never know where its coming from, ordinary sand and needles will fix you guys for good, yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by omoelesa(m): 4:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
BuddahMonk:

We don't need to contribute, we are happy feeding fat on you.

to God be the glory, everything in our land resides in our land, Orient exploiting crude in Anambra, Nestoil in Anioma and Ibeto in Ebonyi, our cows are still in our sheds grin grin grin grin grin

We own all the manufacturing coys in our land, we own all the distributions in our land, we own all the tourism and service coys in our land.

MTN Igbo own is more popular in Igboland, there are few GTB in East so UBA, Zenith, Diamond and Fedlity control East.

Transportation in East are in the hands of the East cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

We are operating like a country
Lol,so u don't need outside invenstment,like foreign investment and so on?

1 Like

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
7lives:

Don't even think about it, ordinary oro cult is enough to make you guys flee without your bags, i dey laugh o grin grin grin.
Hope you are not expecting Yoruba to engage you guys in any stupid wrestling match, because you will definitely see fire but you'll never know where its coming from, ordinary sand and needles will fix you guys for good, yeye dey smell.

Why didn't they fight the Fulanis that took Ilorin ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Nigeria Talk Of War When Biafra Is Mentioned?biafran Want Referendum#pic / BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo / Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.