Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee (2469 Views)

Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... / My Mother Rejected My Fiancee After Dating For 9 Years / I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee by Akuneshiobike(m): 2:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
I was recently transferred to Imo State, being my hometown, by my company. I stay in my family house for now, pending my readiness to find a house outside. My fiancee, having being known and accepted by my mother and siblings, usually comes from school to spend the weekend with us.
Albinitio, she usually sleep in another room, as an instruction from my mum, since we have not yet gotten married. At some point, out of my fiancee's desperation and eagerness, things changed and before i could know it, she has started sleeping with me in my room, which my Mum earlier ignored and the trend continues.
One evening, My mum called and sat me down, cautioned me seriously never to allow such act to happen again, as long as she's still alive and under the same roof with me.
Two days later, i passed the information to my fiancee and pleaded with her to see reasons with me on the the development. surprisingly she kicked against it totally and threatened never to visit my house again, that even if she is to come, she will come and go back that same day. And she has been maintaining that declaration till date,and i kept mute about it.
Prior to toady, we agreed to spend the weekend together, but should be in her school. Today, some kind of thoughts flashed through my mind which made me to start asking myself how foolish i have been by dancing to this girl's tune. I had to call her on phone and threatened never to visit her in her school this weekend, instead, she should be the one to visit. she flared up and started saying that she dare not come if she's not sleeping with me in my room, that she is fine even if i decide not to come again.
And my Mum has already started noticing her scarcity in the house, probably suspecting that her absence could be as a result of her earlier warning.
My people, please judge me, my mum and equally my fiancee. Am i truly exhibiting the mumy's-boy attitude as she called me, or am i right in supporting my mum?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
You know ur fiancee more than I do, but if she can go contrary to ur mother's other at a fiancee level; what will then happen when she's become a wife.. The handwriting is very bold & clear on the wall, I believe u gat a brain. So, read it & understand it..

#mykobo

11 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee by legendboy(m): 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Ok
nairalanders nd Ok. Even when necessary and when not
Re: Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee by raayah(f): 2:24pm On Aug 20, 2015
Its your mothers house and you abide by her rules.

Your girlfriend does not like the arrangement and I dont see anything wrong with her actions.She is still coming over but not sleeping overnight. She is your fiancee and she wants to spend the night with you. I can see her frustration.

How about you get your own place?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee by kossyablaze(m): 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ok brb

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
legendboy:
nairalanders nd Ok. Even when necessary and when not
we call OK certificate of occupancy(C of O) on NL, it's what guarantees ur landlordship or landladyship.

Thanks For You Overstanding

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee by Cutehector(m): 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
Spend d night wit her in her school na.. Look wat ur pride has caused...

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee by chymystique(f): 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
Am sorry to say this op.. Your girlfriend lacks home training and not disciplined! So even if your mum didnt caution you and you passing the info to her, doesnt she know it doesnt speak well of her to sleep in same room with you as ve not paid any single dowry on her when she visits?? Most responsible families esp mums dont allow their sons sleep with their gfs in same room under their roof even if you both like spend your during day ours together in your room no wahala, but night bae gatz move to another room.. That's how its meant to be and your mum did the right thing 100%! If your gf doesnt want to come and spend the night in a seperate room then she shouldnt come @ all..

27 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee by galaxy15(m): 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
Akuneshiobike:
I was recently transferred to Imo State, being my hometown, by my company. I stay in my family house for now, pending my readiness to find a house outside. My fiancee, having being known and accepted by my mother and siblings, usually comes from school to spend the weekend with us.
Albinitio, she usually sleep in another room, as an instruction from my mum, since we have not yet gotten married. At some point, out of my fiancee's desperation and eagerness, things changed and before i could know it, she has started sleeping with me in my room, which my Mum earlier ignored and the trend continues.
One evening, My mum called and sat me down, cautioned me seriously never to allow such act to happen again, as long as she's still alive and under the same roof with me.
Two days later, i passed the information to my fiancee and pleaded with her to see reasons with me on the the development. surprisingly she kicked against it totally and threatened never to visit my house again, that even if she is to come, she will come and go back that same day. And she has been maintaining that declaration till date,and i kept mute about it.
Prior to toady, we agreed to spend the weekend together, but should be in her school. Today, some kind of thoughts flashed through my mind which made me to start asking myself how foolish i have been by dancing to this girl's tune. I had to call her on phone and threatened never to visit her in her school this weekend, instead, she should be the one to visit. she flared up and started saying that she dare not come if she's not sleeping with me in my room, that she is fine even if i decide not to come again.
And my Mum has already started noticing her scarcity in the house, probably suspecting that her absence could be as a result of her earlier warning.
My people, please judge me, my mum and equally my fiancee. Am i truly exhibiting the mumy's-boy attitude as she called me, or am i right in supporting my mum?
It's not mummy's boy oo. That's the right thing. FLEE ALL APPEARANCE OF EVIL. It Is about discipline. If she can't wait for the wedding night and wants to steal from the river that will eventually be hers then that's so lugubrious.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee by skyface00(m): 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
Marry ur mum

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee by mutter(f): 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
Your mother is right.
Your girlfriend is also right. The situation is somehow embarrassing for her.
You guys overdid it. You should have been sneaking about a bit and your mother would have pretended not to see but you left her no option but to do her duty as a mother. So don`t blame your mother.

The solution if you are so desperate is to start the traditional...
But this sneaking and hiding is the sweetest time. Just enjoy it you have years of sleeping in the same room ahead of you. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee by Tobiegal(f): 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
OP,

Your Mom and GF are both right...

There no reason why you shd insist in having her stay the weekend if she doesnt want to for obvious reasons,

You say she's your fiancee, then dont you think its best for you to start looking for a place of your own?

Every woman wants her space... your Mom's position am 150% with... same for your gf....

Its not abt judging her attitude towards the pronouncement, its abt how casual you have taken it upon your self to ignore the actual need of getting your own place.

So, ma 2cents is that you get your own place, and let both women have their space.

*** besides... she sef get mind to dey come visit so taiii stay weekend for family house!!![s][/s] shocked

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee by marshalcarter: 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
Wats wrong with ur ''fiancee'' lyk you truly said she is sleepin with you in ur rum? Are both of you not old enough to Bleep sef? Na wa for dese maale dese days
undecided

#sips weed
Re: Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee by Sleekbaby(f): 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ur mum is right, ur fiancee is not supposed to sleep in d same room with u in ur father's house unless in ur house and at d same time ur gal is right. She can come n go bcoz from the look of things it seems she can't resist ur presence so y toture d gal. U can visit her if there is need 4 intimacy but if not allow her to visit n go as usual. Peace.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee by ladygudhead(f): 3:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
op cud it b that she's planning to get pregnant for u by all means?

she shud respect ur mother on this one.after all its not like its ur personal house where u av all d freedom n privacy. Am sure ur mum decided on that to avoid intimacy btw u two 4 now.its an insult if u straf (permit me on this) her(babe) under her(mum) roof as unmarried couples.

**be careful dis is Hw u knw if she can b respectfull of ur decision wen she become a wife**
(by dis I mean wen d decision is right n healthy to both of u)

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee by babygirlfl: 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
Your mother's house her rules.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee by Chidoks(f): 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
why did you even accomodate her the first day.she thinks it's okay by you, and that you stopped cos mamma said so.
i'm sure she would have understood if it was your decision.
but you sef, you get mind o.infact both of you.una get mind! una never marry o.your mumsie is too permissive sef.
talk to your babe.ask her how she would feel if she's at the other side of the table.
on the other hand if you want to spend countless nights with her, marry her asap

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee by Triniti(m): 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ya mum was right in her decision, nobody Bleep over her momma head

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee by Akuneshiobike(m): 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
Sleekbaby:
Ur mum is right, ur fiancee is not supposed to sleep in d same room with u in ur father's house unless in ur house and at d same time ur gal is right. She can come n go bcoz from the look of things it seems she can't resist ur presence so y toture d gal. U can visit her if there is need 4 intimacy but if not allow her to visit n go as usual. Peace.
spot on
Re: Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee by Nnemuka(f): 6:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
girls of nowadays sef, so desperate.
your mum must not complain before any one in her right senses will do the needful....
If it were to be your personal house no wahala but coming to disturb an old woman with loud moaning and "baby am cuming" is not allowed. undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee by raumdeuter: 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
Why not just use your moms bed
Re: Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee by enoqueen: 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2015
You Bleep up big time.

U know ur mum well, you should av explained the situation before now.

U acting like mum boy
Re: Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee by armyofone(m): 7:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
Maybe you have a cool room and nice bed in there. ..how about you using the living room when she comes visiting...Your mom is making sure you no give am Belle
Re: Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee by snakebeat: 7:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
Op u're doing the right thing, abeg no allow them ladies use mummy boy stuff take deceive u. It's just a bait, pls don't displease ur mum to please her. If she can challenge ur mum's decision at this stage, a good decision at that, what of when she finally becomes ur wife? I know u love her, but I'll advise u to ditch her, I doubt if she will be a loyal woman.

U can see she is already exhibiting the I don't care attitude. My brother, never place any woman before ur mum, she will desert u when common malaria strikes, but ur mum will never desert u. Dump her, before she cause problems between u & ur mum. Remember u can get a better fiancee, but u can never get another mum, let alone a better one.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee by teddybear007(f): 8:08pm On Aug 20, 2015
Some girls sha, well different individual with different character. Gracias.
Re: Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee by Vikky014(f): 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
hmmmm. na waoh oooo. undecided. sleeping in dis same room with fiancee in ur parents house not even wife
Re: Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee by focus7: 7:29am On Aug 21, 2015
No one is wrong among the three of you, just that you need to exercise patient till the marital rights is observed to legalise your union. The two of you need not threatening one another, vist should be mutual, visit her in her school and she should as well visit you at home even is has decided not to sleep over.
Re: Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee by jashar(f): 8:53am On Aug 21, 2015
Hmmmm... I don't think it shows proper up bringing that a you and your fiancee would sleep in the same room.
Come on... even if you've been sleeping together before, hold body in your parents house as a sign of respect. I don't see any reason why your babe flared up sha... except there's something you ain't telling...

Flee fornication smiley

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee by freecocoa(f): 9:12am On Aug 21, 2015
Your mum's house her rules, however your girlfriend also has the right to want to spend time with you, she's already compromising by going home at night, it's your turn to go visit her and you suddenly see it as her telling you what to do? Hmm! Speaks a lot o.
Re: Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee by zeb04(f): 9:31am On Aug 21, 2015
your mum is right and your girlfriend is also right.

spending the night with you doesn't automatically leads to sex.maybe it is the pillow talk or just lying with you around or whatever.

your mum is right in her own way,her house her rules but why can't you go and spend time with your partner is school?

everything is about compromise.
Re: Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee by misspicy(f): 10:07am On Aug 21, 2015
snakebeat:
Op u're doing the right thing, abeg no allow them ladies use mummy boy stuff take deceive u. It's just a bait, pls don't displease ur mum to please her. If she can challenge ur mum's decision at this stage, a good decision at that, what of when she finally becomes ur wife? I know u love her, but I'll advise u to ditch her, I doubt if she will be a loyal woman.

U can see she is already exhibiting the I don't care attitude. My brother, never place any woman before ur mum, she will desert u when common malaria strikes, but ur mum will never desert u. Dump her, before she cause problems between u & ur mum. Remember u can get a better fiancee, but u can never get another mum, let alone a better one.....
Mu.muundecided
Whats wif d dump her dump her u r screaming sef,na ur type dey turn serial divorcee....dump her over a minor issue as this....you are not ready to marry

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee by snakebeat: 10:48am On Aug 21, 2015
misspicy:

Mu.muundecided
Whats wif d dump her dump her u r screaming sef,na ur type dey turn serial divorcee....dump her over a minor issue as this....you are not ready to marry
Read ecclesiastes 10:8.
Silly woman....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ordeal Of Hubby's Friend Wife That Travel Wit Us For Xmas / 80's And Early 90's Childhood Games And Toys. Great Memories. / 10 Commandments Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.