Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration (19407 Views)

Court Okays Suit Seeking Amaechi And Onu’s Arrest, Sacking / Caption This Photo Of Amaechi / PHOTOS : Old Pics Of Amaechi And Wike Back Then (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by Jagabanthelion: 11:20am On Aug 21, 2015
when a Judge Justice Omereji who hasn't hidden his disdain for Amaechi in the past is handpicked by wike to head a panel to probe him,Amaechi has every right to seek for fair trial in court. when Amaechi set up a commission to probe the fracas in Rivers Assembly,wike ran to court an stopped d panel. when Amaechi set up a panel to probe the post election violence in Rivers state,wike also ran to court to stop the panel. Even LGA elections,wike ran to court. So why shouldn't Amaechi go to court to stop wike? Amaechi shd appeal the ruling up to the supreme court. PDP is witchhunting,yet they are the same people crying that Buhari is probing them. Hypocrites.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by mhbabanna: 11:20am On Aug 21, 2015
UmuEri:
Amaechi is a thief, all the APC governors are thieves! FIXED
And all PDP governors are what? Mtschwwww
Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by grandstar(m): 11:21am On Aug 21, 2015
Why must a governor steal? Is the 10% not enough?

They should even learn to be thankful for the dash they receive from grateful contractors.

But no, they want it all. They even set up companies and give themselves inflated contracts. This is plain wrong.

If Amaechi is clean, then he has no reason to run or as the dem they say- distinguish

1 Like

Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 21, 2015
The probe should start from flying mono rail
Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by HirstMOG(m): 11:22am On Aug 21, 2015
ddippset:
I know wike will probe 2013 to 2015 instead of 2007 to 2015. Criminal trying to probe another person. Wike should just wait for the tribunal to sack him first, then they will bring out his own file as education minister. He's forgotten how he looted billions of ubec funds abi? Okay na here we dey!

Because he was part of the sponsors of APC presidential campaign right
Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by Forwetinnah: 11:23am On Aug 21, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Ode,Ameachi regime failure started from when he decamped to Pdp,We all knw he worked in his first term which Wike was part of,Buhari should be allowed to probed how he wants and Wike should be allowed to probed how he wants, you Apc maturbators are happy Buhari is not probing Pdp Govt since 1999 cos Obj and Atiku now in Apc are involved, but want Wike to probed from 2007,such Hypocrisy! Lalasticala,Ishilove, dis thread should be in FP!

Don't mind the hypocrites!!
Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Honestly, bro all politicians are thieves .
the bolded has always been my stance reason why i dont support any party''....we just need our sanity back..we need development...anything that can bring about it smiley is welcomed...
Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by DAVEZONIGLTD: 11:27am On Aug 21, 2015
God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by lukecent: 11:44am On Aug 21, 2015
Buhari is probing corrupt oppositions, Rotimi his trusted ally is seeking an injunction from court to stop Gov. Wike from probing him ( Rotimi)
What an irony.

1 Like

Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by francizy(m): 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Probe the mutherfucker , I can't wait to see him politically irrelevant and dead only to serve as an errand boy to Buhari.

He'll learn a lesson he'll never forget in his entire thieving life.

In kiri kiri or where? Or is there any prison in Aso Rock?? cheesy
Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by Goddygee(m): 12:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
U no ever c "mastubators" for dis kain thread, dem dn sare...
Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by Runyibee(m): 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
Why is Amaechi running away from his sins. Is not a personal probe but state government own. I agree with the probe.
Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by mideactive: 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
@list d shows PMB wil not bend d rules,if he's found guilty,let him face d music..@list pdp 'l stop making noise about witch-hunting..
Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by PecE2Make: 12:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
....if Amaechi can betray his brother Jona he can not be trusted - Buhari
[b]....if Amaechi can betray his brother Jona he can not be trusted - Buhari
Another win for Wike Another loss for Amaechi
Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
[quote author=Deapexboy post=37183350][/quote]
Lol.. bro.. he is following buhari footstep not to waste time probing oda tenure.. abi ki le feel??

1 Like

Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by ddippset(m): 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
HirstMOG:

Because he was part of the sponsors of APC presidential campaign right
no no he definitely wasn't part of the sponsors of President buhari. But I will tell you what he was part of. He was part of the looters of our common wealth as chairman of obio akpor local government, secretary to rivers state government and then minister for education. Wike has no morality to probe even a fly! You guys are just too partisan to see this.
Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
ddippset:
no no he definitely wasn't part of the sponsors of President buhari. But I will tell you what he was part of. He was part of the looters of our common wealth as chairman of obio akpor local government, secretary to rivers state government and then minister for education. Wike has no morality to probe even a fly! You guys are just too partisan to see this.
Wat polithiefcian has d morality to probe another in Nigeria??

1 Like

Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by philips70(m): 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Isn't Ameachi steeeeewpid to run to the Judiciary he rubbished in Rivers State for protection? Has he graduated from sniffing white powder to sniffing Charcoal...how dense can anyone be? He thinks Aguma will protect him...right?? Wike and Odili's day will come...lets ask Ameachi's government some serious questions for now. The man was obsessed with money and greed...

Odili's day will come? When? This logic is so sweet. If you kill Amaechi in Rivers we should roast Uduaghan in Delta.
Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by ddippset(m): 1:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Ode,Ameachi regime failure started from when he decamped to Pdp,We all knw he worked in his first term which Wike was part of,Buhari should be allowed to probed how he wants and Wike should be allowed to probed how he wants,you Apc maturbators are happy Buhari is not probing Pdp Govt since 1999 cos Obj and Atiku now in Apc are involved,but want Wike to probed from 2007,such Hypocrisy! Lalasticala,Ishilove, dis thread should be in FP!
hypocrisy? Lol. If hypocrisy was a human being, it would be you! We are talking about who looted Nigeria's funds you are talking about regime failure. Trying to divert from the issue? Anyone who says buhari or wike should be allowed to probe from when he wants to is the real hypocrite here. All we are saying is probe the regime that handed to you, do not set dates for your probe. Wike probe amaechi, Buhari probe Jonathan. Is this too hard to understand? Buhari says he will probe Jonathan. Wike says he will probe amaechi but only from 2013. Who is the hypocrite here? It's either you are too biased or you simply can't figure out logic.
Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by ddippset(m): 1:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Fashola o,Tinubu o,Atiku o,Obj o,all of them should be probed,not only Pdp
lol. I got you! You're the one who started mentioning apc party people only. You think you have sense. I say probe everybody.
Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by ddippset(m): 1:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
kenny987:

See again? The person you quoted even called u Bro and in ur response u called him an ignoramus! Really rude! Did Amaechi even hand over? There were no handover notes and he wasn't even there for d ceremonial handover on May 29
amaechi did not handover because elections turned into blood bath in rivers state. Patience Jonathan, gesilia Kan, ateke tom, asari dokubo, Sergeant awuse, several niger delta militants, police, dss made sure votes were manipulated and several lives were wasted in rivers state. May God never let any of your people die because of another person's ambition. Then you would know how it feels.
Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by sen8or(m): 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
ddippset:
I know wike will probe 2013 to 2015 instead of 2007 to 2015. Criminal trying to probe another person. Wike should just wait for the tribunal to sack him first, then they will bring out his own file as education minister. He's forgotten how he looted billions of ubec funds abi? Okay na here we dey!
We know, but let make Amaechi swallow panadol for hm own headache. No help am, wen tym for wike to carry hm cross come, we no go help am.
Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by sen8or(m): 1:19pm On Aug 21, 2015
securi:
Let's wait till then, for now, let Amaechi face the heat. Am not expecting anyone to take side here, anyone that has mismanage money meant for the masses shld be probed and purnished. Amaechi o, Wike o, Fashola, El Rufai o, Tinubu o, and let no one take it personal. They are ll rogues and just pretending to like us, they are after their selfish interest
i swear ur hed koret
Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
ddippset:
hypocrisy? Lol. If hypocrisy was a human being, it would be you! We are talking about who looted Nigeria's funds you are talking about regime failure. Trying to divert from the issue? Anyone who says buhari or wike should be allowed to probe from when he wants to is the real hypocrite here. All we are saying is probe the regime that handed to you, do not set dates for your probe. Wike probe amaechi, Buhari probe Jonathan. Is this too hard to understand? Buhari says he will probe Jonathan. Wike says he will probe amaechi but only from 2013. Who is the hypocrite here? It's either you are too biased or you simply can't figure out logic.
You hypocrite can't tell them who to probe,every politicians dat have looted this country from 1999 should be probed,don't knw what ure talking about regime.

1 Like

Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
ddippset:
lol. I got you! You're the one who started mentioning apc party people only. You think you have sense. I say probe everybody.
Ode,all d politicians u mentioned b4,are they not Pdp only,hypocrite
Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by ddippset(m): 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
kenny987:

U know, u didn't have to start by addressing the use or otherwise of my senses. That's rude. U should stay on topic and leave personalities alone in ur discourse unless u are directly addressed in that manner.

I said wait b4 jumping to conclusions. Wike has not said what period he will probe yet, u only assumed 18months for whatever reason best known to u. Jonathan's complete tenure was 2007-2015. He came into the Presidency from 2007 and whatever he did as President after d unfortunate death of Yar'Adua was definitely a continuation from then. He didn't just start completely new policies.

Besides, GMB has always said the PDP is the problem and I don't have a direct quote but he said they knew how much there was in 1999 and 16yrs on there's nothing to show so when he's President he will find out what happened to all the money earned from then. In other words he's always been clear that PDP is d issue not any particular person. Why the sudden about-face?

Again, what has happened to re-opening the Haliburton case which he gave orders for b4 his trip to the US? Why has that stopped? Why isn't he keeping to his words?
my dear incase you have not already heard let me be the first to break the news to you. Wike has already said he will probe only the last 18 months of amaechi. That's deliberately excluding his tenure as lga chairman man, and secretary to the state government. Is it that you still cannot understand this? All iam saying is wike please if you have the balls probe amaechi's 8 years in power na. He stole money too that time na.
Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by ddippset(m): 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
crixtex:

Yea he doesnt want to waste his time probing first tenures... He has d right to probe watevee tenure he wishes... and morever it was 2nd tenure Amaechi looted more....
let him probe na. Before the probe is complete the tribunal in Abuja would have already ordered his evacuation from government house by then his dossier as minister of education will be ready with efcc.
Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by ddippset(m): 1:34pm On Aug 21, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Ode,all d politicians u mentioned b4,are they not Pdp only,hypocrite
that's why I said you mentioned apc people first. So I was only responding to you sarcastically. Check your dictionary for the meaning.
Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
Amaechi must face judgement....

Because Nah God will***
Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
ddippset:
let him probe na. Before the probe is complete the tribunal in Abuja would have already ordered his evacuation from government house by then his dossier as minister of education will be ready with efcc.
Wat concerns ministry of education with his Governorship position? ?
Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by awumen: 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2015
is a service delivery and logistics company based in Port Harcourt.
Our services include marine and vehicle logistics/leasing, haulage and materials delivery (land and water).

Our Mission is to help organizations achieve their set goals and ensure reasonable returns.
While our vision is to provide solutions tailored to suit our clients logistics need while helping them to achieve desired results in their core business.

While we are available to render optimum services to organization and the public, We humbly require interested PARTNERS in Rivers, Niger Delta States and in Nigeria, who are willing to partner with us.i.e, provide us with your vehicles (hilux, hummer bus, coaster, suv's, corolla, trucks and etc) and we will manage them for you and base on agreement, we will remit payment to you every ten days! give us a trial today and you will be convince.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 / Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court / 100 Days In Office: Five Times Tinubu Has Yielded To Public, Party Pressure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.