Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration (19409 Views)

Court Okays Suit Seeking Amaechi And Onu’s Arrest, Sacking / Caption This Photo Of Amaechi / PHOTOS : Old Pics Of Amaechi And Wike Back Then (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by ebukaOtika(m): 5:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
kenny987:

See again? The person you quoted even called u Bro and in ur response u called him an ignoramus! Really rude! Did Amaechi even hand over? There were no handover notes and he wasn't even there for d ceremonial handover on May 29

pls continuuuuuuu telling then on their USE OF LANGUAGE ...............I've tried my best but its not yeilding anything positive
Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by kenny987(f): 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
ddippset:
amaechi did not handover because elections turned into blood bath in rivers state. Patience Jonathan, gesilia Kan, ateke tom, asari dokubo, Sergeant awuse, several niger delta militants, police, dss made sure votes were manipulated and several lives were wasted in rivers state. May God never let any of your people die because of another person's ambition. Then you would know how it feels.

I just advised u on learning to stay on topic and not go personal on families et al. Pray for your people by yourself, thanks.

U mean he could not direct d various commissioners and Perm Secs in d ministries to prepare their handover notes? So the pockets of violence here and there engulfed the entire Rivers State including Ph the capital? Yet he could conduct LG elections in all 23 local governments , an election that had a court injunction against it?! Was he the one that would prepare the the notes? Both APC and PDP camps were complicit in the supposed bloodbath but it could not and did not affect governance in any way. If he felt votes were manipulated the solution is the election tribunal and not abdication of duties.

There was no justification for not doing the handover in the intervening days bw the elections and May 29. In fact, knowing that he wasn't contesting any elections and his tenure had ended, he ought to have started d process already! The so called bloodbath did not exceed April and that is me being charitable and giving a lot of time. What happened in the whole of May until 29th?

2 Likes

Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by ddippset(m): 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
kenny987:

I just advised u on learning to stay on topic and not go personal on families et al. Pray for your people by yourself, thanks.

U mean he could not direct d various commissioners and Perm Secs in d ministries to prepare their handover notes? So the pockets of violence here and there engulfed the entire Rivers State including Ph the capital? Yet he could conduct LG elections in all 23 local governments , an election that had a court injunction against it?! Was he the one that would prepare the the notes? Both APC and PDP camps were complicit in the supposed bloodbath but it could not and did not affect governance in any way. If he felt votes were manipulated the solution is the election tribunal and not abdication of duties.

There was no justification for not doing the handover in the intervening days bw the elections and May 29. In fact, knowing that he wasn't contesting any elections and his tenure had ended, he ought to have started d process already! The so called bloodbath did not exceed April and that is me being charitable and giving a lot of time. What happened in the whole of May until 29th?
I think you're so bent on focusing on the things amaechi did wrong and ignoring the things wike did wrong. The summary of what iam saying is this; wike should probe the whole of amaechi's regime while buhari should probe the whole of jonathan's regime.
Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by godwin120alex: 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
Intersting. All those dat shd probe him ie d panel shd be careful cos Ameachi will be very desperate
Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by kenny987(f): 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
ddippset:
I think you're so bent on focusing on the things amaechi did wrong and ignoring the things wike did wrong. The summary of what iam saying is this; wike should probe the whole of amaechi's regime while buhari should probe the whole of jonathan's regime.

And I insist that Jonathan started from 2007 not 2010 because any actions under his hand from when he became substantive President were an offshoot of what Yar'Adua left in place. If Buhari picks 2010 then Wike should choose when he wants.

You are saying I am bent on lookin at what Amaechi did wrong. I tot u were justifying his pettiness as regards handover? Good thing u agree he did something wrong! Provided GMB feels it's alright to divide d 2007-2011 administration into 2 and start from 2010 then Wike hasn't done any wrong if u say he has chosen to probe Amaechi's last 18months.

1 Like

Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by ddippset(m): 7:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
kenny987:

And I insist that Jonathan started from 2007 not 2010 because any actions under his hand from when he became substantive President were an offshoot of what Yar'Adua left in place. If Buhari picks 2010 then Wike should choose when he wants.

You are saying I am bent on lookin at what Amaechi did wrong. I tot u were justifying his pettiness as regards handover? Good thing u agree he did something wrong! Provided GMB feels it's alright to divide d 2007-2011 administration into 2 and start from 2010 then Wike hasn't done any wrong if u say he has chosen to probe Amaechi's last 18months.
what are you talking about? I thought Jonathan became president in 2010? Tarawa died in 2010. Jonathan handed over to Buhari, yaradua didn't handover to Buhari. However if you want yaradua's corpse exhumed for a probe maybe send a petition. Lastly buhari has not set any timelines for probe. He only wants to probe the last administration. So if you insist the last administration started 2007, then no need to worry. Buhari will probably include 2007 too.
Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by ddippset(m): 7:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
kenny987:

Buhari didn't set timelines, Wike did, and that's because wike himself knows how he looted rivers state. So don't work yourself over nothing.
Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by tomakint: 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
Where is this guy...............*thinking* oh I got it......Demdem come out let's discuss this beautiful thread grin grin
Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by kenny987(f): 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
ddippset:
Buhari didn't set timelines, Wike did, and that's because wike himself knows how he looted rivers state. So don't work yourself over nothing.

That's totally untrue. Can't lay my hands on it but the committee to be headed by Oshiomhole stated clearly in the news that going back to the far past will be a waste of time so they will concentrate on 2010-2015. Threads n comments have been raised in discussing this decision and u say he didn't set a timeline? Haba! Or are u toeing Adesina's line in saying that it was the APC n not GMB himself that said he'd publicly declare his assets which in itself is a lie?
Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by ddippset(m): 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
kenny987:

That's totally untrue. Can't lay my hands on it but the committee to be headed by Oshiomhole stated clearly in the news that going back to the far past will be a waste of time so they will concentrate on 2010-2015. Threads n comments have been raised in discussing this decision and u say he didn't set a timeline? Haba! Or are u toeing Adesina's line in saying that it was the APC n not GMB himself that said he'd publicly declare hos assets which in itself is a lie?
that's a lie. They said officials of the last administration. No one mentioned 2010. Stop imagining things.
Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by bros856: 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
UmuEri:
Amaechi is a thief, all the APC governors are thieves! FIXED
Don't have any right to call people such names until proven guilty. Your father stolen my property and I didn't call him a thief.
Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by ddippset(m): 7:42pm On Aug 21, 2015
kenny987:

That's totally untrue. Can't lay my hands on it but the committee to be headed by Oshiomhole stated clearly in the news that going back to the far past will be a waste of time so they will concentrate on 2010-2015. Threads n comments have been raised in discussing this decision and u say he didn't set a timeline? Haba! Or are u toeing Adesina's line in saying that it was the APC n not GMB himself that said he'd publicly declare hos assets which in itself is a lie?
it even makes sense if buhari decides to probe from when Jonathan became commander in chief bur wike, only 18 months? Even your daughter knows what wike is up to. It's a disgrace.
Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by kenny987(f): 7:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
ddippset:
it even makes sense if buhari decides to probe from when Jonathan became commander in chief bur wike, only 18 months? Even your daughter knows what wike is up to. It's a disgrace.

I keep telling u to leave personal and family matters out of ur responses. What has my daughter got to do with Nigerian politics or this discussion? Please learn or just steer clear. I can't deal!
Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by ddippset(m): 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2015
kenny987:

I keep telling u to leave personal and family matters out of ur responses. What has my daughter got to do with Nigerian politics or this discussion? Please learn or just steer clear. I can't deal!
Am very sorry about that but it's just, your logic is very annoying.
Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by kenny987(f): 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
ddippset:
Am very sorry about that but it's just, your logic is very annoying.

https://www.nairaland.com/2507959/buhari-begins-total-probe-jonathans

Apology accepted. Please read this and see what I referred to when I said GMB and crew also proposed a specific timeline. It is a Vanguard newspapwer report too so it's no 'propaganda' as people call it now.
Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by ddippset(m): 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
kenny987:

https://www.nairaland.com/2507959/buhari-begins-total-probe-jonathans

Apology accepted. Please read this and see what I referred to when I said GMB and crew also proposed a specific timeline. It is a Vanguard newspapwer report too so it's no 'propaganda' as people call it now.
lol. You got me there!
Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by kenny987(f): 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
ddippset:
that's a lie. They said officials of the last administration. No one mentioned 2010. Stop imagining things.

Do u still think I am 'imagining things'? Besides, I haven't seen any report on Wike or the Rivers Govt limiting their probe to the last 18 months of Amaechi's tenure. Can u provide a link?
Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by ddippset(m): 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
kenny987:

Do u still think I am 'imagining things'? Besides, I haven't seen any report on Wike or the Rivers Govt limiting their probe to the last 18 months of Amaechi's tenure. Can u provide a link?
I think that was the mandate he gave to the committee before amaechi went to court. Maybe he has changed that now.
Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
ddippset:
get a voice recorder, repeat this crap you just said. Stop the recorder, rewind it and Play it again. And then sit back and listen to yourself talk. That question is the silliest question ever asked by a homosapien.
Hahah.. buh bro... its his decision naa
Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by ddippset(m): 9:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
crixtex:
Hahah.. buh bro... its his decision naa
lol.
Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by JohnQueen(m): 10:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
We don't need a new party but we can change the already existing ones and you shouldn't be tired about Nigeria - We are simply passing through a phase.

I couldn't agree more
Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by Demdem(m): 6:23am On Aug 22, 2015
tomakint:
Where is this guy...............*thinking* oh I got it......Demdem come out let's discuss this beautiful thread grin grin

Tomafool, this is good news. I Av never for once opposed the General of common sense from being probed.
Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by tomakint: 10:42am On Aug 22, 2015
Demdem:

Tomafool, this is good news. I Av never for once opposed the General of common sense from being probed.
grin cheesy grin see Demdem ooooo are you trying to be smart by half or what? You know I am poking fun at your 'Amaechi is now bigger than Wike Mantra' grin you know I told you earlier that Amaechi will be the biggest loser in the APC game plan but you kept huffing and puffing like one don grin cheesy now see Amaechi now grin grin

Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by Demdem(m): 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
tomakint:

grin cheesy grin see Demdem ooooo are you trying to be smart by half or what? You know I am poking fun at your 'Amaechi is now bigger than Wike Mantra' grin you know I told you earlier that Amaechi will be the biggest loser in the APC game plan but you kept huffing and puffing like one don grin cheesy now see Amaechi now grin grin

Tomafool, Wike is still underneath Amaechi. Nothing has happened so far to suggest otherwise. Tell me, what has he lost so far? Already his men Av taken over NDDC yet u are here talking about him losing, are u ok at all?
Re: Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration by cochexky: 9:30pm On May 20, 2016
This is the Best news ever. Yes yes yes. I like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanusi To Buhari: Cut Salaries Of Legislators & Ministers By Half / Photos From Kafayat Oyetola's 59th Birthday Celebration / 9th NASS: Forces That Pulled Victory For Lawan, Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.