Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) (30694 Views)

Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos / A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. / Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ladies & Gentlemen its my pleasure to share with you the images of my wedding & turbanning ceremony as SARKIN YAKIN JABO which was held on saturday 15-08-2015 @ 12pm & 4pm respectively.
Happy viewing.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by largehead: 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
congrats! Wishing u the best...

FTC!!!

I'm sorry To the Two she_males on Nairaland for collecting ur BirthRight...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by niceprof: 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
No pic
Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by sweetval: 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
Really a colourful one.. Congrats..

1 Like

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by gilgal7(f): 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2015
APC national Vice Chairman (North West) Barrister Inuwa Abdulkadir Esq, Sokoto State APC chairman, State Secretary, Representative of Sokoto State governor, Rep of Sultan & some dignitaries

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
More pics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2015
Introvert abi u no get subscription?

13 Likes

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
10Q 4 Viewing

6 Likes

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by SUGARBEE(f): 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
Congrats dear...

May we all become important dignitaries in future in Jesus name, Amen

21 Likes

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Congrats dear...

May we all become important dignitaries in future in Jesus name, Amen
Ameen Sister!

3 Likes

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
Chopping money is our culture.
Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by Yustash001(m): 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
Nice...congrats bro...

3 Likes

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by ennyhollar1(f): 5:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
congrat bros, may Allah make it Harmonious one

28 Likes

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2015
Thank you all, Jazakhallahu khairan

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by corisande: 5:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
cool so cool. I used to think this turbaning was for older people

7 Likes

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by Vyolet(f): 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
Congratulations to you..what is sarkin yakin jabo?
Plus where are the wedding pictures with your bride?

11 Likes

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by Dyt(f): 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
And the first pic has to be your car
Is that your bride?

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
I saw the turbaning, then where the hell is the wedding pinshures or is she in purdah?

Congrats Sarkin Jabo and happy married life and turbanning.

7 Likes

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by Horlubunmmy: 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
Where the hell is the bride

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nursy(f): 8:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
No wonder it has not been pushed to front page. A wedding without a bride grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by Moana(f): 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
Eco2580:

Ameen Sister!
wedding? Where is the bride?

5 Likes

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by mekzyjoe(m): 8:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
LadyFiona:
I saw the turbaning, then where the hell is the wedding pinshures or is she in purdah?

Congrats Sarkin Jabo and happy married life and turbanning.
. So dis is ladyF ?? Now I know
Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by ladyF(f): 8:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
Awnnn congrats. But are those clothes not heavy? undecided

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by Sijo01(f): 9:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
Is this a lone marriage?
Am not seeing any femle/bride among the pictures
OP, where is your yaniyan?

5 Likes

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
Congrats Op.. Enjoy your marriage smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by Jamean(f): 10:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
So... who is your Abobaku undecided

BTW, so you will carry that gele turban for life embarassed

24 Likes

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by sademola: 11:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
Vyolet:
Congratulations to you..what is sarkin yakin jabo?
Plus where are the wedding pictures with your bride?

Sarkin Yaki is like a General. It's like 'Balogun' in Yoruba land while Jabo, I think is the name of his town/kingdom

4 Likes

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by sademola: 11:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
Nursy:
No wonder it has not been pushed to front page. A wedding without a bride grin grin

Most typical northern weddings don't mix male female folks together. The women will be wt the bride around the wedding venue.

The privacy of the bride (from other men) is considered that's why he didn't publish the pix, I think

9 Likes

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nursy(f): 12:08am On Aug 21, 2015
We don't want to see a groom without a bride then. No need. Shikena!
sademola:

Most typical northern weddings don't mix male female folks together. The women will be wt the bride around the wedding venue.

The privacy of the bride (from other men) is considered that's why he didn't publish the pix, I think

18 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Professional Dj/mc For Your Children And Wedding Party / My Dead Friend's Funeral Is Causing Problems / Adorable Wedding Pictures Of Identical Twins And Their Lovely Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.